CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5

Workin' hard for the money!

This has nothing to do with anything but this bird is freakin awesome! lol











Second Pic: yeah that kid knows what up! lol

the third: well, it's kinda wrong but kinda funny XD


Things NOT to Say at a Job Interview

1.See photo of interviewer's family on desk, point, start laughing uncontrollably.

2.Ask if there is only one emergency exit, grin and say; 'Boy!, I bet this floor would be in trouble if someone barricaded that.'

3.Constantly fidget with underwear waistband, then blurt: 'The strawberry ones are the stickiest, don't ya' think?'

4.After detailing your greatest achievement, qualify with, 'Of course I was totally hammered at the time.'

5.Inquire on office policy of friends staying over.

6.Claim you wouldn't even need a sit-in job if Al Einstein hadn't stolen your secret patent for '2000 Flushes'.

7.Over-emphasize your ability to use a copier.

8.Ask if it's O.K. that you sit on the floor.

9.Allow that you would little impact on the overhead budget, because you swiped all the supplies from your other job.

10.Although parking was free, insist that they validate something or you're not leaving.

11.Mention your resume would have been stronger, but you didn't feel like making anything else up.

12.Ask the secretary if she'll sit on your lap during the interview.

13.Walk into interviewer's office with a tape measure, measure office from a few angles, put away, declare; 'NOW we can begin.'

14.When making small talk and the Simpson trial comes up, shout: You mean Homer and Marge are in some kind of trouble?'

15.Sniff two of your fingers hold out toward interviewer, ask; 'smell these, these smell funny to you???'

16.Upon walking in to the office for first time, ask receptionist to hold all your calls.



True Friendship

1. When you are sad, ...I will get you drunk and will help you plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

2. When you are blue, ...I'll try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile, ...I'll know you finally got laid.

4. When you are scared, ...I will rag you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried, ...I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to quit whining

6. When you are confused, ...I will use little words to explain.

7. When you are sick, ..stay away from me until you're well again. I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall, ...I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass

9 and 10 we need ideas... anyone?

PS I bought MAX last night! weeeeeeeeee! uh-huh! oh-yeah! I rock! *starts dancing* woohoo!!! XD! of course I only got to chapter 2 cause i was on the phone with my bf for like 2 hours lol =p but they were a good 2 chapters xD lol
PSS I love you Moonwolf! <333

17 comments:

Shadow said...

FIRST COMMENT! EAT IT!
-Dances around camp-
Funny stuff! i want to keep the cat!
i guess that im a cat person

Sonic said...

its great! the book! im a dog person

Talon said...

hell, yeah! the kid knows what he's talken about

Aurora said...

Lol Those friends things and the interview things were so awesome xD! I haven't read MAX yet cause I haven't finished 2 of the books before it. :( I know I am waaay behind everyone! I lost all my books and found TWO yesterday (The Angel Experiment and Saving the World & Other Extreme Sports) So I have to find the others Dx.

well I gotta go rid the world of bugs for Ylvia.. yet I hate bugs o.o.. eeeeep! wish meh luck O:!

PEACE!, *SUPER HUGGLZ FROM THE PACK*,
Aurora :) =) ;D =D :3 x3!!!!

Beth said...

AAH! Never gonna get first comment!

Soooo glad you finally got MAX! Seriously, that book is amazing. I almost had a seizure when I read it cuz it was so awesome. ;)

*hugs*

Dibsy said...

A friend will comfort you when you're sad. A best friend will scream, "MOVE! SHE'S PISSED!"

Eysiel said...

MAX WAS AMAZING! LUV THE KISS SCENES, LUV THE EVIDENCE, LUV THE WHOLE ENTIRE BOOOOOOK!!!!!!!
I luv the picture with the cat! And that kid! I HATE HANNAH MONTANA!


Voyagefan

Moonwolf said...

Damn....not first


I....really want that cat! now to find it....

Love ya Lizz

Signed, Moonwolf

Gandalf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gandalf said...

The Law of the Daleks

Gandalf said...

The code of the Vulcans

Skye said...

Cool stuff! I'm more of a dog person as you already know LOL - I hate cats! MUST READ MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

Nixx said...

wow, i haven't been here in a while...




~Nixx

Salom said...

MERRY CHRISTMAAS EVERYONE!

Nixx said...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!




~Nixx

Salom said...

nixx and i are both wrong

its halloween

duh

Anonymous said...

make a post telling people to GET THEIR ASSES UP AND POST