CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 5

I'm not good with titles. I think I'll leave this field blank.

WARNING: THIS IS A VERY RANDOM POST WITH ABSOLUTELY NO POINT. IF YOU THINK THAT POSTS ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE A POINT, LEAVE NOW! Please refrain from using flash photography beyond this point No food, drink or CruzControl haters beyond this point. Thank you. now on to the part Cruz wrote on.. just a second... ok it was the thirtieth of January of 2008. thats a long time ago. so please enjoy this Cruz-ful post


Things to do in a bathroom stall when you are bored:


1.Stick your palm open under the stall wall and ask your neighbor," May I borrow a highlighter?"




2.Say in disgust "Uh oh, I knew I shouldn't put my lips on that."




3. Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the silence with a bodily function noise




4. Say, "Hmmm, I've never seen that colour before."




5. Drop a marble and say, "Oh shit!! My glass eye!!"




6. Say "Damn, this water is cold."




7. Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a cantaloupe into the toilet bowl from a high place and sigh relaxingly.




8. Say, "Now how did that get there?"




9. Say, "Humus. Reminds me of humus."




10. Fill up a large flask with Mountain Dew. Squirt it erratically under the Stall walls of your neighbours while yelling, "Whoa! Easy boy!!"




11. Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall and adjust it so you can see your neighbour and say, "Peek-a-boo!"




16 comments:

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

Wow that WAS random, but funny!!!1

Sonic said...

...ha!...ha ha!!.....haa!!! dang thats worse than airport security.

Dibsy said...

LMAO, I gotta do that... (looks for cantaloupe to drop)

Nixx said...

i love bathrooms. they smell awesome.



well, not really.

~Nixx

Gandalf said...

*runs for life*

Cruz said...

haha xD nice post Salom!!! and Nixx! lol so wrong >.< I thought you were serious for a second lol

Skye said...

... am I welcome here anymore... or not...? Just curious...

Fly on forever...

The Girl Who Could Fly

Talon said...

totally, you are totally welcome

White Forest said...

lol, i've done the mirror thing. i dont suggest it, people get pissed, someone even threw diry underware over the stall at me.

i'm so scarred for life!

Salom said...

ok on to the responding to comments part.

ok um... im just going to have to be a bit random on some of these that didn't say much ok?

Alexandria:

very random indeed.

Sonic:

either that was sarcasm or you've never been in an airport. i think i'll take that as sarcasm for now.

Dibsy: *hands you a cantelope*

enough said.

Nixx.:

I agree. only i'm not kidding. it just has to be a new bathroom with those cool smelly things.

Gandalf: Live long and prosper.

Cruz: umm...

Girl:...
...
yes...
...

Talon: tacos

White Forest: your comment says it all

Shadow said...

talon and taco? you got me on that one. funny blog post. like that one from when i first met....(well sorta)....you. stay online.
-Shads

Thaddeus said...

Hi. Funny post. I'm Thaddeus by the way.

Dibsy said...

Hehe. xD I tried doing the cantaloupe thing at school.

It didn't work, I started giggling like 15 seconds into it. Dx

Salom said...

O_O

how did you get the cantelope there???

Cruz said...

LMAO I bet you would Dibs lol xDD

Shafi said...

ha ha ha.......thats very funny. :D