CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16

I'm NO Pansy! [Cruz here]

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii everypeoples *hugglz to everyone* I've missed you all so much! I know Salom's been busy so I thought I'd make a quick post (don't get used to it tho)

okies so what's new??? um I just been working alot >.<>

ugh don't you hate it when you're eating some potato wedges covered in cheese and one of yours friends ask "Don't you know how many calories is in that?" and I'm like "No and I don't care" if I cared I wouldn't have ordered my potato wedges and covered in cheese to begin with [and omg! I just misspelled wedges and it looked like wedgies xD but with two e's but I fixed it lol]

Hawaiian Punch drink has too much sugar, it was like the ultimate sweet drink or something, I had some at my cousin's house cuz that's all they had and I almost wennt into sugar-shock.... unintentionally of course =p had I planned it, it would be a different scenario
Why am I talking bout food? idk guess I'm hungry lol oh I looked up my name in an HP name generator and I was "Pansy" boo!!!! Dx

I had a really good day yesterday,I went and saw the new HP woohoo *mini-dances* and then later went to the lake with friends which was a blast, but the lake level was low cuz of all the heat, we been in the 100's non-stop since idk forever it feels like, crazy hot here >.< mess ="p">

Much love to Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugglsnugglz all around* <3333


Funny Duct tape pics just for the hell of it =D









This is soooooo inappropriate, and I'm a huge Twilight fan but this was hilarious SO WRONG





13 comments:

Salom said...

I KNEW THAT IF I IGNORED YOU EVENTUALLY YOU WOULD POST!!!!

i dont know what you're talking about i havent been busy at all. just testing a be silent to cruz theory.

Shadow said...

Cruz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good to see you!
-Shadow

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

CCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-huggles attacks Cruz- WEVE MISSED YOU!!!!!!! -sends pie- ^^

Dark wolf said...

CRUZ!!! missed yew!!! *hugs* ^^

Dibsy said...

LMAO at the Twilight thing LOL xD

-gasp- That poor baby!!!

Gandalf said...

wellcome back! I hope your proplums (I just woke up) have worked them selfs out

Levi said...

I laughed SOOO hard at the Twilight thing. XD Oh man.

And it's been very hot here too. I hate it. :l

Sonic said...

omg is that child abuse!?! anyway I heard HP was amazing.

Avion said...

rofl thayt was so funny

Skye said...

-runs around in circles laughing like a maniac, sticks my tongue out and runs away-

heheheh

Skye said...

Wow you still follow my blog cruz!

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

Unknown said...

capital LOL

the baby one if my fav, great

-high hives-

-Dark

Eysiel said...

HUGGGGGGGGGGGLZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ohmigosh, I think its cool that you still post sometimes. The one with the baby is kind of...ridiculous. And mean, and funny!!!!! XD