CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19

Hi ( The Best Post Name EVER!!!!)


I am Boldizar and i am here to MAN up Cruz's Blog. I am Like one of her Best friends even tho i live far away. I cant Spell Very well, so if u see a mistake don't Point it Out. This is my first post here and soon to be many more. If u would like to know me better read my about me. Well anyway before i usually get off topic there is a website i stumbled on recently called http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/
Wal-Mart is Best/ Worst places ever. There unreasonably low Prices and Unreasonably stupid people!!!

Hot Stuff Coming Through!!!


NO GIRLS ALOUD!!!!!!




MY PIMP MOBILE!!! JK JK




Enough Cats?

???????



MY G-MOM IS TIGHT. DAWG!!!!
This Is BOldizar Saying Catch you on the flip side. NOTT!!!!!

12 comments:

Cruz said...

you know that's your pimp ride in real xDD and idk how much is "Man" up cuz everyone ends the postin a hugglz lol

funneh post! -hugs tight-

Boldizar said...

idk how to get rid of that
i am not huugleable
cant u put
"MAN UP" boldizar?

Cruz said...

no lol... everyone MUST hugglz! xDD

Boldizar said...

but i dont huggle complete strangers
i huggles my grandma
she is tight ya'll

Salom said...

I TAKE SERIOUS OFFENSE TO THE "MAN UP" COMMENT!!!!!

and if u don't like hugglz u can suck it!
no offense.

Salom said...

and for the record i was just about to post something from people of walmart. but now i can't. stealer

Cruz said...

no one's a stealer lol and I didnt see anything drafted for it O.o

-hugglz everyone- again! yes everyone hugglz xDD

Boldizar said...

but hugs burn me

s-dawg (i swear i wont ever do that again) said...

ive learned it helps to wear an environmental suit when posting to protect from the hugglz u give.

Hannah montana fan said...

nice blog post
he he

home dawg said...

nice blog post lol
ur g mom is tight

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

Woah..... o.o crazy stuff dude *thumbs up* good job!