CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 6

Headlines that sum up 2009

So its been a while... ok ok a really longtime. Im sorry. Life's been pretty busy for me. Let's see... for some people that I dont talk outside of blogger, may not know, I tested outta high school a few months ago. YAY ME! and Ive been in a pretty steady relationship for bout 5 months now <--- thats a long time for me lol ...<3 Marty <3... Basically Im just workin part time and hanging with my bf til freshman term in August. OH! I finally beat are you smarter than a fifth grader! (with my bfs help) and all 3 saves lol but hey! it counts! xD Love you all, and Ill try to post more, you might be able catch me on my chat box sometime, there's a link on the sidebar. <3 -hugglz-



























Whats up with all the taser-happy cops? O.o WEIRD lol

7 comments:

Salom said...

dammit cruz the day i come on to post... twenty day wait now dammit Dx

Cruz said...

hahaha liar =P -hugs-

Talon said...

wow. what a weird year. good to cya Cruz

Dibsy said...

Who tries to flush a baby down the toilet? lol

Emerald said...

That was fun. ^^
And my gosh I can't believe it's actually 2010!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!
HUGS AND KISSES ALL AROUND! :D

DarkJewel said...

must be cops like tasers.and how can it get weirder AFTER trying to flush a baby down the toilet? kinda scary news lol ;)

Cruz said...

Talon: I know and thx ^_^

Dibsy: Apparently someone did haha xD

Emerald: Happy New Year! -throws confetti- good to see someone excited for the new year =D

Dark Jewel: Im so curious how that story gets weirder lol

-hugglz all around-