CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 3

I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE

I'm gay.


Naw, not really that would be queer.


Oh the irony of that past statement. I didn't even try.

Working at Six Flags sucks again. Just like last year. And the year before.

College pretty much is awesome. Washington University FTW.

ENOUGH WITH THE****ING SMALL TALK

First, I think it's reallly awesome that my obnoxious randomness helped somebody with college.
Even though it's probably not true, it's still cool.

You can tell I'm beyond bored because I'm not even trying today.

Ermmmmmmmm...

I made scones today. They tasted good. Do you like scones? Wait... Nobody's here. HAHA what a stupid thing to do, ask a question when you know nobody will answer. Of course you're reading this. Assuming anyone does read this that is.

Off topic again. As usual.
I made scones.

Why do they have the word Dashboard on the top? This isn't a car is it?

Maybe it's for cops who have those cool laptops in their cars.

My back hurts.

Now it doesn't. I cracked it.


Ummmmmmm... Cruz this is your blog help me here...


But alas she doesn't come... Pity...

I'm going to try a classic seven year old tactic to bring her back.

HEY CRUZ! YOURE NOT HERE POSTING BECAUSE YOURE CHICKEN!!!!!!

I don't think it worked. But you never know.


Goodbye.

10 comments:

Dark wolf said...

All I have to say about this post is: Woooooooooowwwwwwwwwww :O

In answer to your question about scones...I've never even had a scone...so I don't know if I like them or not, haha.

Anyway, nice to see that SOMEONE finally posted on this blog :D *hugs Salom* Thank you Salom ^^

Okay, bye bye now haa

Cuppy said...

mmmmm. scooooones. so frickin' goooooood.

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

Like dark wolf I've never had a scone XD oh well *huggles Salom*

Eysiel said...

i've never had scones...:( i'll try one SOMEDAY...lol, i'm glad someone posted too...:)

Eysiel said...

oops, forgot to say: hugglz to Cruz, Salom, and everyone else!

Cruz said...

Ive never had a scone either >.< and I'm NOT chicken >.> haha... miss you all *hugglz all around* xD

Cruz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Storm (does anyone remember me?) said...

hi everyone! hi salom and darkwolf and cuppy and voyagefan and alexandria and CRUZ!!!
i love scones!
and back-cracking is an art that i have yet to learn... i bet it feels good though...
and maybe. of course, maybe the person designing this site made it in a HUGE traffic jam in their car, and they got confused because just as they were naming that thing, a cop came and asked them about their awesome dashboard. typing what they were hearing instead of what they were thinking, they incidentally typed 'dashboard' instead of the awesome name that they were thinking of! and thus, the 'dashboard' was born. lol
anyway, *holds out arms for hugglz and looks pitiful and sad*

Sonic said...

Scones!!!

Cruz said...

*tackle hugs Storm and doesnt EVER let go* I missed chu sooooooo much!!!! <3 you need a facebook D: