CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 15

wow... its been a while...

Meh Shads sent me that and i loved it :D so i looked up some funny license plates... im sorry its been SO long since i posted. Ive just been busy with life and I talk to alot of ya'll on facebook, and i never know what to post. I had a pretty lame summer, except for meeting a hot guy lol... Schools already started and it feels so weird to not started school with everyone else. i dont miss the homework and nagging teachers tho. I missed you guys *hugglz*


















































10 comments:

Eysiel said...

CRUUUUUUUZ!!!!! *mega-hugglz* I can't believe you're back! It's prolly temporary, but it's great to hear from ya! Nice pics. I like PMS24-7 the best. *more hugglz*

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Salom said...

Hai :D

Cruz said...

*hugglz* xD.. omg Salom you need to email me, ill send ya my number, Ive lost touch and i miss ya D:

Nixx said...

Whoaaaaaaaaaa...


'Tis a post!




And that Mettalica one is pretty sweet.






~Nixx

Em said...

Ehehe.. I want a funny liscence plate now.. Well when I can drive anyway.. >.>
lol
Post again soon! :O

Cruz said...

wow I havent been here in forever...

Nixx said...

wow you're right...


And i just realized that i spelled Metallica wrong in my last comment. Oops.





~Nixx

pg joker said...

pg joker ศูนย์รวมค่ายเกมสล็อต คาสิโนที่ดินพวกเราคัดสรรค์มาให้ท่านแล้วที่นี้ พีจี มากไปกว่านั้นเป็น 1 ยูสสามารถเข้าเล่นได้ทุกค่ายในเว็บไซต์ไม่จำกัดพร้อมแอดไม่นดูแลตลอดๆ

Joker123 said...

Joker123 ทำให้การเล่นเกมส์ สล็อต ออนไลน์ของท่านง่ายแล้วก็สบายเพิ่มขึ้น ไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลาเดินทาง ไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลารอคอยการฝากเงินอีกต่อไปด้วยการให้บริหารผ่านระบบอัตโนมัติ