CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16

Females vs. Males

This happened last year, but I was thinking about it today. Me and my family were on our way to bbq at my dad's friends house. We were in a hurry so I decided to do my make-up in the car. No Big. Right? Wrong. I pull out my eyelash curler and my youngest bro asks "what the heck is that?" "an eyelash curler." " You put that on your eye? Gross. Does it hurt?" I thought since he was curious, I'd explain so I leaned over with the curler in my hand facing him. He leans away from me. I laugh and I scoot closer to him, so he scoots away, by this time I'm laughing and he's pressed against the door. So I start to explain and I open and close it and he's just waves his hands up and says " Just get away from me with that thing" It was so funny, I guess you had to be there.

So it got me thinking about the differences between boys and girls, besides the obvious fear of eyelash curlers.

F is female M is male
(Duh! I know, but some people are a special kind of stupid so just in case)
Difference in Vocabulary
Thingy F- any part under the hood of a car M- any part of a bra (strap, fastener, etc)
Vulnerable F- to open up emotionally M- playing football without a helmet
Butt F- a body part that all clothes make "look big" M- used for slapping when someone scores a touchdown, homerun, or goal; also used for mooning
Farting F- embarrassing product of digestion M- endless source of entertainment
Difference in Life
You goto a party and first thing you see is someone wearing your exact same outfit F- get embarrassed turn around and leave M- think it's funny and point out to EVERYONE
Going to a public restroom F- needs company M-needs solitude
Grocery Shopping F- makes a list and sticks to it M- buys everything that looks good, overloads the cart and then proceeds to Express Lane
Cats F- say they love cats M- say they love cats, but when the woman's not looking he kicks the cat

Some of these I thought of, but most were from other places. Now that I'm thinking about it maybe I should walk around with my eyelash curler for when my lil' bros get on my nerves, a sort of Little Brother Repellent. Hmm.....
Cruz
PS America is a country who produces citizens who will cross an ocean to fight for democracy, and at the same time produces citizens who won't cross the street to vote. Weird huh?

2 comments:

griffinrider said...

that was really funny! thing is, i'm pretty much the biggest tomboy in the world, so i saw myself relating more to the guy stuff. isn't that weird?
i might've mentioned this before, but here's what i think about guys and girls:
men are stupid.
women are evil.
and that seems to be working out, so it's ok.

Aurora said...

haha, I am a definite tomboy also. Except)I don't enjoy farting its gross.. VERY gross. I am a girl who plays sports (not a jock. a girl who plays sports if u get meh meaning..). I agree with Griffin when she said
Guys and Girls:
men are stupid.
women are evil. (Yes I am ^^)
and that seems to be working out, so it's ok.
lol

Aurora