CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28

Responses & Important Notice

Cory: *Cruz frisbees pancakes at your head* I have come to the conclusion that you don't actually READ my posts. You just come here to threaten my life with muffins, poke me with vegetables, and steal my sweets! So I thought if I included you in a post you might actually read it. These are virtual pancakes so I won't run out. And don't make me break out the syrup bottle.

Firenze: Thanks now I entiendo.

Chocolatelover: OK I'm confused, you don't cuss "AT ALL" but I've seen you comment (on other's blogs) saying pissed or crap, etc. So I was wondering what was the standard you go by. I mean crap is obviously ok, but am I assuming sh** isn't because it's a stronger word? like darn would be ok but damn wouldn't, or would damn be ok as long as God wasn't in front of it. I'm not patronizing you , I'm sincerely curious. I didn't even notice the cuss words, I guess I'm kinda immune to them; I just copied and pasted from my e-mail. SFA Lumberjacks are the mascot for the school my sister goes to....they call their girl's athletic teams "Ladyjacks".... it always makes me think of pancakes (hence the cory comment).

Storm: Bubble pool party! YAY! Would you actually make a soap bomb, or would it just be a note? I think that would be the difference between prison and the looney bin. Oh just to clarify. Storm has not actually gone to jail , that would be ridiculous! Jail is on a local and county level, Storm's been to prison, that's on a state and federal level. Storm stop confusing people! Either way (prison/hospital) I'd offer to go visit you, but you'd probably use your new power to portal out anyway. So ......YES.... Soap Bomb! You can set it off at the end of the Bubble Pool Party!

Griffinrider: Hey I like you're last post (on recycling), and there's this blog I like (it's not mine, but I like it anyway) links on side. And you know I'm still waiting for a tea party to happen at your blog.

Sam C: Soooo happy for you two. Soooo jealous, too. I want a boyfriend (not yours, my own). My last date was like 3 weeks ago and the guy kept asking me if I was "okay" like repeatedly, ALL night long, so lame. I was very tempted to ask him if he was OCD, but I didn't. I'll be single forever! But happy for you and Hotshot. I always call your (officially now) BOYFRIEND a different name (Hotshot, Iggy, Cutie) or sometimes all 3 because... well... it amuses me. I know from your posts you usually call him Iggy, do you have a new lovey-dovey nickname for him now?

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

This notice is in regards to the Anonymous Person spamming blogs with useless information. This has NOT happened here at CruzControl, but has at other blogs that sometimes interact with this one. We have taken necessary steps to avoid this problem. After an investigation, we have concluded that this Anonymous person is in fact a "Useless Knowledge" gadget come to life, this gadget has amazingly enough has materialized itself into a real person. We DO NOT know if this a glitch in the system or if this is the new upgraded 6.0 version of the gadget. We have removed the useless knowledge gadget as a precaution, and at the risk of the other gadgets coming to life: we have replaced the photos on side bar with more pleasant one (the links are still the same). We here at CruzControl's Blog primary concern is the safety of our visitors. There is no need for alarm, these are only precautions. If anyone witnesses any other annoying gadgets come to life please notify a member of management in the comments section.

Thank You for Your Time
Management for CruzControl's Blog


Seriously, whoever you are, I get enough useless knowledge at school. Which reminds me the bell's gonna ring soon.

Later guyz, Cruz

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell me, what religion do you go by? In order to answer that question I'm going to need that.

Anonymous said...

I ment to say, need to know that.

Dark wolf said...

Hot guys? I'm a girl!

Dark Wolf

Storm said...

hee, should i set it off underwater? or just throw it as high as i can and then blast it? and by the way AT FIRST it would just be a note, but if they continued THEN i would actually make it. and yes it was PRISON, not jail. i went to alkatraz!! (which to clarify they reopened for the really serious offenders. like MOI!!)
i would portal out AFTER you visit me. of course, you could do something and we could be cellmates! all you have to do is quote 'chicago' until they stick you with ME!! we could make the criminals give us their cookies! hee... and in response to the sam c comment, i know how you feel. i never been on a date, and the closest i have to a boyfriend is silence and sonar. and they're both taken. (well DUH). WE'LL BE SINGLE TOGETHER!!!! that'll show 'em.

sam c. said...

lol no i still just call him iggy, but he has taken to calling me sammy. grrr.though i do call him ignatius when he gets on my nerves, which isnt very often cause hes so darn irresistable

Jordaniya778 said...

Wussup, cruz my buddy?