CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30

Genius! Right Here!

This isn't my usual funny post... this is my life...so i'm venting post.

Last night me, Matt (from the other post), and another friend of ours went to go get something to eat. Even though I was driving, I got out-voted (I wanted Chick-fil-a and they wanted Church's chicken) So we get to the drive thru and then idk how it happened...but I guess I might have, maybe, misjudged the distance as I turned the corner I scraped my back door on a yellow pole! You know those yellow ones that are about a foot in diameter and about 3 or 4 feet tall, yeah I hit one of those. Ok so I hear it, naturally I stop the car and ask "WTF was that?" as if I didn't already know. So no one answers me, of course not we all know what happened. So I get out of line, we hadn't ordered yet, and I pull over to the curb. We get out and there on the driver's side back door are not 1 but 2 dents (one's deeper than the other) and I have no idea why there's 2 I only touched the pole once, maybe car doors dent weird, idk this is my first time causing damage to a car, and all over the dents an area of about 2 ft by 1 ft is scraped all up, yellow paint(pole) on white(car) and gray(where all the paint just came off).

So here comes the GENIUS part... my first instinct is to get back into my car, take some napkins out of the glove box, wet them someone's bottled water (idk who's) and I start scrubbing the dented and scraped area! I KNOW... I'M A FREAKIN' GENIUS!!! I have noooo idea why this is my first reaction... and you might have guessed by now, nothing happened to the dent besides get some dirt off. The dirt on the napkin just reminded me that my mom had told me to wash the car like monday, and I forgot. So by now I feel like crap. Matt gets off the curb where he was sitting... and I'm thing he's a guy (guys know cars) he's older (18) so he's wiser... he'll know what to do ... he'll take control of the situation. My other friend just has her arm around me telling me everything's going to be ok, which is so not what I want to hear, and Matt walks past us into the Church's. I thinking he's going to get me some help or something. He comes out 5 minutes later WITH FOOD! HE WENT TO GET FOOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE HIM! So I go off. WTF are you doing? You're suppose to help me? how can you think of chicken right now? you're a *bleeped bleep bleep* you get the idea. He just smiles but I could tell he was laughing (maybe not outloud).

Whatever... so FFWD an hour when I get home. I tell my mom and we got outside to look at her car (OH! did I mention that part this was HER CAR) She wasn't mad, she had this sad disappointed look.... not the disappointed look, I'd rather her be mad. Oh but my dad sure was. And it hurt that much more because I'm a real daddy's girl. So needless to say I'm grounded on HALLOWEEN WEEKEND! actually for several more weekends, too. But this had the parties I wanted to goto. Me and my friends were going as the Spice Girls (Yes the lame 90's version... we thought it was funny) anyway I was Posh (the vintage brunette version not the blond now version) anyway now they're REPLACING ME!! I think my dad couldn't wait for the chance to tell me I couldn't go out this weekend, he didn't like my outfit.

So here's the breakdown... I have no access to a car, my mother's disappointed in me, my dad's mad at me, I can't goto any Halloween parties, Matt's probably laughing at me (at this very moment), my "friends" are replacing me, I have no boyfriend to comfort me, and on top of everything else this morning at breakfast my lil brothers were making fun of me, the 9yr stands really still (he's the pole) and the 12yr old pretended to be driving and crashes into "the pole" at full force complete with sound effects! GRRR Brothers! So not funny, and usually I'd kill them but I have no energy left to make a drama of it. I need a vacation... or comfort food... Aurora, did you ever make those ice cream brownies? Storm do have any cookie dough left?

So totally bummed,

Cruz

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok Im defending myself, i know you said i couldn't say anything on here anymore but i'll behave

on getting food

1.you were freaking out enough for the both of us
2.there's nothing you or i could do to change it
3.I WAS HUNGRY! THAT'S WHY PEOPLE GOTO CHURCHS CHICKEN TO EAT CHICKEN!

and don't be so upset, i'll wait a few days before i make jokes

Cruz said...

Thanks for that explanation ...that's helpful, as helpful as you were last night... oh! no wait... that's right you didn't help, you were too busy eating chicken. Although, retelling the story, I realized I may have had some misplaced frustration and aimed it at you, when it shouldn't have been. So sorry for some of that, some...not all.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jeez, my mom would have been mad and my dad would have KILLED ME!!!! (Not literaly) JEEEEZZZ!!!! What is up with moms' being more gentle then dads'? I won't be going to any parties, I'm going to be home passing out candy to kids, I'll be standing there wishing I could be out there getting tons of candy. I won't be going to that harvest party either, I have to hang out with my parents. I know how you feel.

Aurora said...

man I sooo tried to make the ice cream brownies! they lasted for like 1min and then they melted! Than I was like ambushed by 3 teen werewolves -.-... took them like 2 seconds to grab everything! I hid the other brownies though =D!! I would so give u some if you were here! Sorry about your car.. Gabriel crashed "our" truck into a near by tree like 10mins after the rest of us got out of it. Luckily we are werewolves so he just got out like nothing happend as usual -.- It was funny though cause Alex freeked on him and started talking about what she would do if she lost him blah blah blah. It was super funny!
Wishing you were here!,

Aurora

Storm said...

i once jumped off niagara falls. the water looked so swirly and fun! until it hit it, that is...
pain yes!

iggy said...

ah that just sucks im lucky enough not to have any parents to ground, even if sam does try to act like all our moms sometimes

Cruz said...

ChocLvr: Yeah Moms are awesome like that, at least mine is.

Aurora: Gabriel crashed "our" truck... do I even want to know? Thanks for the effort with the brownies though.

Storm: well... yeah... I got nothing to add to that statement

Iggy: Yeah you're lucky, and Sam just wants to take of you, because she LURRRVES you, I think that's sweet.