CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18

I blame Levi

lol... I'm sick! -cough-cough- and since the only person I know that was recently sick on blogger was Levi I blame him for me being sick, he was blogger contagious, I don't care if I don't know him in real life or he lives like 3 states away, I'm still blaming you Levi lol JUST KIDDING... but I am sick and I feel miserable, I'll be outta school for the rest of the week maybe longer, I have the flu... has anyone had that new flu test at the doctor, weird I hadn't til yesterday... grosssss lol


onto other stuff... OMG! you guy's names are InSaNe!!! I got a kitty name and you guys are all perverted or disturbed! If you don't know what I'm talking about check out the last post and ALL comments!

Nathaniel, I so do enjoy your visits to my blog, always interesting!!! Natty you're so funny, we've all known Gandalf for months (and some know him in rl) and it never occurred to us to ask why his name and pic didn't match, even when it was Bilbo Baggins! lol... and wow Natty you sure know a lot about a lot of stuff lol I guess I'm not as articulate as you are, but you get what I'm saying =p

Storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hiya... and I'm not sure if that counts heehee... poor Nixx lol... (again last comment tread)

I feel like crap guys and I wish that would explain my lack of postness but the truth I just started feeling sick yesterday, so my lack of posts was just me being lazy SOWWEE >.<

so I was talking to friend last night and she just randomly said "Dobby's sock" and YAY! you know I love my HP references so I decided to look up something HP related so here's a list of ways to annoy Voldermort.... cut it down from 101 to 15 lol


1.Ask him why he doesn't have such a cool scar

2.Wake him up by singing Aretha Franklin, "I will survive..."

3.If you ever need to say 'Like taking candy from a baby', be sure to add 'Of course, SOME of us might find that harder than others.' Stare pointedly at him.

4.Call him 'The-man-who-let-the-boy-live'

5.Taunt him about his middle name. 'Marvolo? Whats that, a washing detergent?

6.Keep a 'good-behavior chart'. Award points and give out gold stars.

7.Magic-marker Potter-style glasses on him while he sleeps.

8.Before he enters any room, insist on entering first and announcing him grandly. In these announcements, fake a trumpet noise and give him an equally fake drumroll.

9.Encourage him to 'think happy thoughts!' oh wait wrong movie

10.Ask him to give you written summaries of his sinister plots for revenge and war. Correct his spelling.

11.Mock his choice of Quirrel as a 'host'.

12.If he's having evil-plotter's-block in one of his scheming sessions 'Wingardium Leviosa' a light bulb to float above his head. Turn it on. Look offended when he gets angry and say you 'thought you were helping!'

13.Buy him a stress ball.

14.Call him Tommy-boy.-If you're feeling gutsy, call him Voldie-poo.

15.Send cheerleaders to the next Death Eater meeting. ("Give me a 'V'! Give me an "O'! Give me a 'L'!!)




lol okay guys I'm signing off *cough-cough- coughs up lung* ... lub u !!! *hugglz to everyone*

19 comments:

Levi said...

Well I have never. Huff.

We'll just see if you get any of my virtual birthday cake.

Of course... my birthday is months away... and I'm not really mad at you. You said you were kidding, so...

Guess that means you will have some virtual cake in a couple months?

Oh, and Voldie-Poo? Haha.

Storm said...

VIRTUAL BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!!!!!!!!! *runs over and steals half* oh okkkkkk *puts it back and takes the other half*

ooh! or you could get him a cat! name it 'crookshanks'. see if he notices anything.

OR! you could buy the last harry potter book. read it, then at the end look over it disappointedly at him. tsk him too.
LUB YOU!!!!
X3

Dibsy said...

lol!

whaaat?? this video is only a picture?? (took minutes clicking on the picture, hoping it would play)

Cuppy said...

aww!! get better soon!!!!! being sick sucks...ESPECIALLY WHEN THE PERSON YOU GET IT FROM WAS SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR FRIEND!!!! *glares at Levi* XD XD XD DX XD XD XD just kidding!! I love you Levi!!!!! =)

hahaha. i love those make people angry things. they be funny. !!

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! u should look at the list on my blog lol.

Nathaniel said...

I have a good one! If ever playing soul calaber pick Voldo, and say "So you did acting for this freak right? Or is he just your mother?"

Yeah, bad joke. Well, I need to get an ultra sound some time, as well as blood work done.

Oh Cruz, you will never be as articulate as me! SO KNEEL TO ME AT MY ARTICULATE FEET!

I'm sorry you have the flu. I read a lot of posters about getting flu shots in the hospital.

Aurora said...

awww chu have da flue! DDDx!!! Eat a lot of home made chicken noodle soup and get plenty of rest. Trust me I know what I am talking about, every one of the pack members has gotten the flue Dx. Its bad when your running from someone and someone gets the flue though. Unless your one of da pups because they aren't that heavy and we carry them anyways hehe. I love those insult things about HP lol. so funny xD!

well I gotta go cause Ana needs a nap.

talk to ya later! *Super Hugglz back!* *steals some virtual b-day cake..* o.o..,

Aurora :3 :D =D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonic said...

ok now im afraid to comment.... ha ha! those were some interesting ways to do to voldy. "the-man-who-let-the-boy-live" ha ha
anyway I was going to watch the video later untill I read dibsy's comment.

Cuppy said...

... ... ...I'm listening to Foggy Dew by the Young Dubliners...:) =)

Wuv oo!!

Moonwolf said...

I'm sorry that you are sick.....and I quote 'If you ever need to say 'Like taking candy from a baby', be sure to add 'Of course, SOME of us might find that harder than others.' Stare pointedly at him.' Hehehe, that would be me saying that!

Nixx said...

why "poor Nixx"?

too bad that ur sick. everyone on blogger is getting sick. Even D.K.E.C.L. is sick and stuff.



umm. yeah. i dont have anything else to say.


oh wait, yes i do. Curse u, Levi! how dare u not let me leave first comment!!


yep. now im done.


~Nixx

Eileen said...

wow, that was SOME post cruz!!!!
u rock! :)

Nathaniel said...

Oh my god! I get the joke of that picture of a video! That's great!

Dibsy said...

yay voldo! i wish i could see his face tho... :'(

Anonymous said...

OMG, this is such a cool blog! i looove harry potter!!! LOL, that picture is soo funny. I spent like 5 hours clicking on the play button!! LOL!!!






byeez!

Gandalf said...

Your Really sick of this war I have no dout

Nixx said...

gaah! i just looked up my goth name and it was Genital Festival!!!!

wow. im kind of scared. that's sick. wow. man, now i have this picture in my mind of.... nevermind...




*shudders*
~Nixx

Nathaniel said...

Wow Nixx. I feel so bad for you man. Genital Festival. *shudder* Mental images. *shudder*. At least it isn't parental geni-. *Throws up* Oh god, I am so sorry about that. Ugh, all over the comments page.

Sonic said...

alright i think its time I got my name... wicked mind? this is interesting how does it work