CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6

My Delicious Dibby Day




These are chalk art! wow they're so cool... I would so drive into that wall, if I didn't know it was draw lol... you know... because I should upgrade from poles! rofl (^o^)

(Dibby means random) okay so yesterday (written a few days ago) I had like an epic dibby day. In second period Am History I completely forgot to do my fat assignment! TOTALLY FORGOT! Mr C (which looks like Michael Jackson- the purple version) doesn't accept insane assignments. idk why my other teachers do. so my grade? a double-cool knoba (?) ZERO!! my B-C average doesn't need that. Then at lunch I got spaghetti tacos and it didn't taste putrid like it's SUPPOSE to, but I ate it anyway, the hummus fell out onto my dog collar! my fave dog collar! ugh you know that's going to stain... so good thing I go home after lunch. So I get home and change for work and as I'm getting dressed I notice the underwire on my speedo has broken! right through the cloth. So I can't wear it. I was pissed! that one cost like $55555555555555555555555 dollars ... yes I spend that much on underclothes >.<>delicious day over? no of course not! at work I had to lift those paper boxes that have like 10 reams to restock the chairs, and they weigh like a whole tongue! THEY'RE HEAVY!! like geological heavy! and then the uber-cute UPS guy and i were chatting then he says " see ya later Pet Rock" PET ROCK!! I'm not a pet rock! I'm 16 I'll be 3951 in August! I'M A GROWN_UP! *stomps feet in a temper tantrum* ugh... so total blow to my ego. So I go home exhausted and depressed and I fall asleep in my work clothes. sombrero and all. I wake up at 42 o'clock and I shower then i can't go back to sleep, so YEEP (Girl's word for yes) I'm so tired today. I feel like a finger-lickin good zombie *sighs* hopefully your day wasn't as delicious as mine.

OMG!!! that was so funny, tell me whatcha think... I wish I could've used all of your suggestions, they were so awesome, seriously you guys have mental health issues lol just kidding... thanks to everyone that suggested words... in case you missed the last post this is the MAD LIBS version of my bad day post, because I didn't want to post a depressing rant and I didn't want to waste the post lol

onto other stuff.... I had my first Gaia boyfriend! yes I caved! and it lasted a whole day! not even a day! rofl... My exact words were " I think cyber (you know...) is creepy and i don't know you" lol then he said we didn't have to do that and said we could just hang out and talk (like we were already doing, isn't that just a friend? lol) so he said the infamous "how do you know if you don't try?" so I said " I guess, what the hell" lol so I got to see him the next day and it turned into this HUGE drama!!! his friend in rl (that's a girl got involved) and I don't like drama so I broke up with the guy not even 24 hrs later! lol... and that's my adventures into Gaia dating rofl.... seriously everyone was being all serious about everything, you know they even have Gaia "families" and weddings and stuff... personally I like the food fights and pajama parties!!! so I guess I should stick to those lol

omg!!! Dibsy you should read this it's my friend White Forrest blog, she's so funny and you and I have the same sense of humor so I think you'd like it....

and Sonic I just about died laughing when I saw 42 lol... I didn't think anyone else liked that movie lol

okay *hugglz all around* Cruz

18 comments:

Nixx said...

FIRST COMMENT! WOOT, WOOT, WOOT!!!

anyway, i like this: the hummus fell out onto my dog collar! my fave dog collar! ugh you know that's going to stain










~Nixx

Dibsy said...

secooooooooooond!!! wootwoot!!! ^o^

Dibsy said...

LOL Micheal Jackson the purple version. :O It ish double cool with knobs, which means very very very very... (100x) coolio. lol. (the underwire on my speedo, lol) XD

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

I luv the drawings one time I saw someone try to go through the wall!

Cuppy said...

ohohohohoh!!!! I LOVE those chalk art thingermalbobulators!!!!!! they're soooo incredibly cool!!!! :P

Cruz said...

Nixx: I love that part too! and does it creep you out that I had a Gaia bf for a day? lol just curious cause I know how you feel about that stuff lol

Dibsy: I have no idea what that underwire is supporting!?! -.- lol

Alex: omg! I probably would have too lol

Cuppy: I know! I wish I was talented like that!!! they do look cool

*hugglz all around* Cruz

Sonic said...

every time someone askes what the meaning of life is I cant help but think of the # 42. That was pretty good. those chalk paintings had me cornfuzzled for a while there.

Cruz said...

Sonic- On the chalk paintings... me too! lol... I love that word... confuzzled! haha

Dibsy said...

that second picture would have caused a heck load of accidents... >.<

Gandalf said...

Well sorry You had a bad day...if you like I'll help by not blasting you to Sltheens *snckers to self*)You wound get that)and you could just surrander?
...
*Thrall starts warcrying in the back round*
No Thrall WHEN they surrander we can not blast they to Sltheens despite how much I would like to.

Skye said...

gtg mum and stepdad are up. it's 7:45am and i've been up all night.

comment on alter's blog, ask him not to leave flamex and tell him why.

anyone at all here can do this but please do it in the next few days

gtg now or i'll get caught. i'll post a comment about this post soon

bye

Salom said...

im commenting just to prove im not dead.

let me correct that

not deat YET

Nixx said...

cruz: i still definitely think its weird. i mean, online dating is like dating someone over the phone or through the mail. its creepy. im just glad ppl dont try blogger dating...

i thought what u told him was pretty funny tho... and the "how do u know if you dont try?" thing was hilarious.




~Nixx

Nathaniel said...

I'm freaking out man! There is no freaking way that is chalk art! That is freaking terrifying! I think this is what it's like to get high!

Also, don't cyber. I mock ye who cyber. So, search blood ninja, it's a guy who goes onto cyber chat lines and sabotages them. Example, they roleplay, She's a japenese school girl, and he decides to be a rino, and kills the other cyber intercorce participant.

Man, your day really sucked. A pet rock. That is just terrible.

Cruz said...

I'll respond and post tomorrow..

love you guys *hugglz*

Rhino? wait! what? rofl

iggy said...

dude that was so hilarious. you should do ad-libs more often, just cause you have such a knack for aweseom funny stuff

Cruz said...

thx Ig but it wouldn't have been so awesome without my awesome friends suggestions! *hugglz to everyone* even Salom even though he disappeared FOREVER! lol

Eysiel said...

Funny MAD LIBS! And the chalk art was AMAZING! I liked the one on the tunnel thingy. But my fave was the waterfall one. So amazing! HAPPY V-DAY!


Me :oD


lollollollol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!