CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24

Hot Dog! (plus: limited time offer a pic of me:expired lol)





OREO RESULTS

Levi's Answer: 1.One bite at a time. You are lucky to be one of the 5.4 billion other people who eat their Oreos this very same way. Just like them, you lack imagination, but that's okay, not to worry, you're normal sooooo NOT TRUE -.-

Cory's Answer:10. I don't like Oreo cookies. You probably come from a rich family, and like to wear nice things, and go to up-scale restaurants. You are particular and fussy about the things you buy, own, and wear. Things have to be just right. You like to be pampered. You are a prima donna. There's just no pleasing you. NOT true

Nixx's and My Answer: 6.Twisted apart, the inside, and then the cookie. You have a highly curious nature. You take pleasure in breaking things apart to find out how they work, though not always able to put them back together, so you destroy all the evidence of your activities. You deny your involvement when things go wrong. You are a compulsive liar and exhibit deviant, if not criminal, behavior. might be true >.<

White Forest: there was no answer that matched with peanut butter O.o

other answers:

1.The whole thing. This means you consume life with abandon, you are fun to be with, exciting, carefree with some hint of recklessness. You are totally irresponsible. No one should trust you with their children.

3. Slow and Methodical. You follow the rules. You're very tidy and orderly. You're very meticulous in every detail with everything you do to the point of being anal retentive and irritating to others. Stay out of the fast lane if you're only going to go the speed limit.

4. Feverous Nibbles. Your boss likes you because you get your work done quickly. You always have a million things to do and never enough time to do them. Mental breakdowns and suicides run in your family. Valium and Ritalin would do you good.

5. Dunked. Every one likes you because you are always upbeat. You like to sugarcoat unpleasant experiences and rationalize bad situations into good ones. You are in total denial about the shambles you call a life. You have a propensity towards narcotic

7. Twisted apart, the inside, and then toss the cookie. You are good at business and take risk that pay off. You take what you want and throw the rest away. You are greedy, selfish, mean, and lack feelings for others. You should be ashamed of yourself. But that's ok, you don't care, you got yours.

8. Just the cookie, not the inside. You enjoy pain.

9. I just like to lick them, not eat them. Stay away from small furry animals and seek professional medical help - immediately
btw I didn't number them wrong, I put the other numbered ones at the top with the results >.< lol ="p">
okay so what's new with me... not much, I finally worked out the guy drama stuff and decided to stay single a while, don't know how long that'll last considering I get lonely easily. LOL oh well *shrugs* anything new with you guys? anything exciting? adventurous? anything at all?
I NEED the following items: Book: MR5, CD: Metamorphosis, Food: Brownies >.<
kk what else... ummm dunno.... I'm kinda in a very confused and rebellious mood, mostly cause of my dad but whatever. A select few people already seen me because I have a private chatbox but for the rest of you. I figured what the hell.... I might take it down if I get paranoid lol >.<




20 comments:

Gandalf said...

ummmmmm some one but the ENITER Tom Baker serise online. I'm sooooo happy!!!He's my favorite Doctor!...well hun? hum?
*says to self*
but then theres...wow...yeah well then thare is David Tennant and i have noooo idea who the new guy is...I think im going to stick with Tom

Gandalf said...

that but was a tipeo i ment put

Cruz said...

O.o huh? Gandalf I love you (non-romantical, of course) but that makes no damn sense to me lol =p

Sonic said...

ha ha when I figure out how I eat oreos Ill tell you what I am.

Dibsy said...

WOO! btw, are you getting married in that picture lol...

i picked a bunch cuz (what i like to call myself) i'm very complicated.

ALSO...













THE GAME.

Cuppy said...

XD i enjoy pain!!!!! XD those were seriously funny answers...and that was an oxymoron...seriously funny. XD I think I'm the same as you...only i loytio[phyut...that was my sisi...only i may have bee'n the eat the whole thing one too. XD

Cruz said...

Gandalf asked me the same thing a while ago lol it is a wedding dress lol, but not getting married it was for my quincinera (15th bday party), it's a hispanic tradition. my mom was mexican and my dad is white.

DAMN! I lost -.-

Dibsy said...

woooooooooooo!!! u knoooooow befoooore i saaaaw thaaaat pictuuuure I thooouuuught yooouuuu weerreee asiiiaaaaan!!! XD (is hyper)

Gandalf said...

Curz You REALLY need to whach Doctor Who afther you refuse to whach Star Trek. Here look this up: Dr Who - Robot (Tom Baker) Part 1/8
Things you NEED to know(in no order):
1.The in side of the TARDIS(that "blue box") is much biger then the outside becuase its just a decoy."You see a ramdom BOX on the side walk what do people do?They just keep walking"-The Doctor
2.The Doctor regenerates meaning he changes his looks and becomes a new person per say.
3.His T.A.R.D.I.S (Time and realative demendions in space)Can go to any time and/or space.
4. The Doctor is the last known of the Time Lords(There is some one called the Master but I really dont know a lot about him)

Gandalf said...

dont look all of that up just
Dr Who - Robot (Tom Baker) Part 1/8on google

Shadow said...

lookin' good! that cop sign is funny, i should do that to anywhere i know a cop hides.
-Shadow

Aurora said...

Well for the Oreo's thing I like to eat my Oreos by taking one bite at a time or opening it up, eat the inside then the outside. or just eating the whole thing at once, it depends on how many cookies I have xD lol, so I guess I have multiple things? hmm idk..

well talk to chu later :3!!

LOVE Y'ALL LOTZ!,
Aurora *SUPA HUGGLZ to everyone =D!!*

byez x3

Aurora said...

Sorry the last one I didnt have time to read the answer for the cookie test and so i did and they r SO awesome! I do a lot of wut the one that says "twists it apart, the inside, then the cookie" o.o and the "eats it whole" thing.. hmm does that make me a complex person? O.o? oh well :3, and I LOVE those pictures xD! their so aweshome!!! =D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I gotz to go and make dinner and plus Alex wants to talk to meh v.v

byezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!,
Aurora :3 :) =D =)!!!!!!!!!

if you dont know who the F*** this is by now then YOU are a T.A.R.D.I.S said...

ummm...

is romantical even a word?

aurora said cookie LOL

and i SWEAR i've seen that sign before

and i dont mean on the internet

then YOU are a T.A.R.D.I.S said...

nothing. i just felt like finishing my name

Gandalf said...

QUICK QUESTION:WHY AM I Time and realative demendions in space?!?!?
...
JUST WONDERING

Levi said...

Haha, I guess mine wasn't true. I'm not very normal, despite how much I wish to be. Oh well.

LaughinLovinLivin said...

how can anyone like oreos? - first off
second - ncie pic of yourself and i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the pics at the top with the odgs and cats, they are SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

carls said...

your so pretty!!

Sonic said...

I eat oreos... dunked so that means... Every one likes me because I'm always upbeat. I like to sugarcoat unpleasant experiences and rationalize bad situations into good ones. I'm in total denial about the shambles I call a life. I have a propensity towards narcotic. uh sure I guess thats close.