CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11

what's up?

nm here and once again I'm at a loss on what to post, so random stuff put together....

I have drama, with what else? boys! I think I'm having romantic feelings for a guy friend that I really shouldn't, and online guy friend at that, please don't tell my bf >.<>
This is just a convo between me and Alter Cosmos( his name is Dycera on Gaia)...
Me: been good *smile* hows are u doin these days?
Dycera: Being accused by Tyu of being a Liberalist and that I'm wrong for doing what i do, that i seek to be the most powerful and smartest member of the flock. Nothing new.
Me: well well nothin new O.o lol... but you know what you can't really be held responsible for your intelligence that's something you're born with, and as far as power goes, people who have power only have it because others give it to them... so in reality, that theory is shot to hell because you can't help being smart and powerful >.<>
Dycera: True enough, I find that counteracting ignorance with logic only adds to the ignorance being developed so there is no use in trying.
Me: *reads your comment* hmmm *RE-reads your comment* huh? *RE-RE-reads your comment* oh noez! *head goes boom* now see what you did? XP
Dycera: Lol, Ooooops Sorry about that. *police sirens in the background* Oh noez..... they're coming to take me away!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Me: well they sure as hell better!! I just had my hair done too! >.<>
Dycera: O.o, No No Noooooooooo *hands me coffee and gives me fuzzy slippers* Thanks officer *hands me a certificate of head explosion, I smile and take my picture with the cops, then they leave* That was amazing.
Me: YOU SUCK!!! rofl
I have no idea how I went from supportive friend to pissed at him O.o LOL but I thought it was a funny convo so I posted it and now funny animal pics XD!!



20 comments:

White Forest said...

ha first to comment!!! suck it!!!

*disco dances around room*

jehaaaaaalous!!!

:) so uh, yeah.... :)
i put White Forest in for my "other" goth name (why would you curse me with the totally awsome ability to put names in and get weirdness out..why WHY?!?!?)

*regains calmness*

and it came out as Dreaming Dead...
WTF is up with my names being depressing and like...dead (//_<)

oh and my biker name is "suicide Phsyco"

WTF mate......

biiiiiiiiiez!!! -----> my emo kid iz happi now!! (//_')

White Forest said...

hehe, i want 2nd comment too...
sooooooooooooo yeah :)

Cruz said...

lol you're nuts! so glad you're my friend haha XD!!

Sonic said...

ha ha I love that pic with the polar bear!

Sonic said...

do whatever you want but I'm warning you that I know a lot of people who have online girlfriends just because they give them stuff.

LaughinLovinLivin said...

nice convo. that was interesting (and funny)
luvd the polar bear and the elephant!!! well beeeeeeee HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ok so that was a bit embarrassing and random)

Nixx said...

hey, Chizzle El Grande, nice pics. want to know where to find more kitteh pix wit extra chizzleyness?


www.icanhascheezburger.com



kittehz wil taek ovar teh wurld!!!




~Nixx

Levi said...

Awesome pictures lol. So funny. ^_^

Gandalf said...

*In a Delek voice*
Too much fellings I am contaminaed what have YOU DONE TO ME!!!EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!
ya
*looks at post*
I need Dr. Who

Dibsy said...

that poor kitty! :(

im having romance problems too... it hurts more when you're younger... :(

Anonymous said...

Romance sucks! just broke up with my bf, I got bored lol >.<

anyway Sonic I never said my crush I met on gaia, we met on blogger lol, but it's sweet how you're looking out for me ^^ I'll respond to other comments later *hugs*

White Forest said...

one time i dated this guy on myspace who lived in texas, and he would like email me every 5 seconds and was always telling me he loved me and shit....

it was weird.

thats probably why i prefer face to face live this-is-REALLY-happening-now action dating ^.^

so yeah... :)

Aurora said...

AWWWWWWWWWWZ the kitty pic ish so cute x3!!!

Ive only got a few minutes to post a comment cause im still grounded DX. et sucks! I miss you guys so much!!! Love yalll lottttttz!

*Super Hugglz to everyone*

SHHH I was never on here!

HER HE COMES! byez!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aurora :3 ;} ;D!!!

Dibsy said...

whos the guy on blogger? *_*

Skye said...

BEWARE OF THE COCONUTS AND PINEAPPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

Skye said...

Okay, now for my real comment LOL!










-looks around suspiciously scanning the area for coconuts-
-spots one- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -runs away as fast as I can and dives behind a large rock-
Phew! Made it! -turns around and sees a bunch of coconuts- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT'S AN ARMY OF COCONUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M BEING AMBUSHED!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -runs around in circles waving my arms in the air screaming like in the movie The Birds- THE COCONUTS!!!!!!!!! THE COOOOOOCOOOOOONUTS!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL


Okay okay, lol NOW for my real comment!

1) I saw that conversation with you and Alt on Gaia already lol.

2) I LOVE POLAR BEARS!!!!! POLAR BEARS RULE!!! I bet you already saw that from my avi on Gai with the baby polar bear on my head lol!

3) I bet the polar bear in the picture is thinking something like "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

4) Cool a toilet trained elephant!!! Okay, I'm weird I know lol

5) Maybe you could impersonate that guy in You Don't Mess With The Zohan when he drank the chicks and drink the kitten! lol

Well, sadly I gtg now so I can't make this comment any more random. Wait, maybe I can....

Remember! Be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Okay, I don't know why I just said that and it doesn't make the slightest bit of sense! lol

Why are my comments always almost as long as your whole post?!

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

RAWRitsme. said...

Omg! I love your blog!

=]

Sonic said...

If someone here really did find out about a bunch of coconuts trying to take over the world and tried to warn everyone here no one would take it seriously. Like the boy who cried wolf.

Emerald said...

wow...
If I saw that cat in the cup.
I think i'd be drunk.
Lol.
Love your blog!!!

(: Emerald :)

Anonymous said...

I regret, but I can help nothing. I know, you will find the correct decision. Do not despair.