CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 30

Goodbye For Real (updated)

Dibsy: miss you more girl >.<

Nixx: I didn't delete just hid, but decided to put them back out, for the heck of it lol and don't quit... hmmm kinda hypocritical for me to say that huh? lol

Alex, Aurora, and pack: group hugglz, I love you guys and all your crazy (and very entertaining) antics lol

Cuppy, Levi, and Cory *group hugglz to yall* I'm sowwee >.<

Cuppy: keep making awesome sounding clothes!

Levi finish the tater tot story! lol

Cory... well we'll always have our perverted memories, you grabbing ma ass, you grabbing dibsy bra and Cuppy getting jealous, good times lol

Sonic, Shads, Talon: miss ya guys whole flock

Gandalf: ahh fitting that I leave with even less an idea what the heck you just said >.<>

Jakey hun you know I don't like drama, I can't stand it >.<

Jordan; thanks... and actually Jordan commented since last year when I started my blog she's just been gone on and off the past months

Dark Wolf: bye

Beth: I cried too :( I might reconsider but I need time hun and

Salom... well I talk to in dozens of messages today lol so no goodbye needed xD

I had to respond to anonymous... so much for trying to leave quietly and drama-free, who r u? could only be a select few people that knew the ex bf and ex bff drama, I don't need drama....

blogger was my source of entertainment, an escape from the everyday, a good time with friends, but blogger has become nothing but drama and problems and stress, I don't need those things.

And I don't hate Moonwolf or Girl, just don't want anything to do with either of them.... but thanks for airing out my personal business Dx
If I wanted the details to all my drama problems out I would have posted it, but I'm not like that. and I'd appreciate it if anyone who knows about what's going on, please out of respect to me, please keep you're mouths shut....

I'm trying reallllllly hard to be the bigger person and do the right thing and just remove myself from the drama, so please don't make it worse by bringing it up, it's hurtful enough.... it's incredibly hard enough to leave...

and geez you guys are so wonderful... I might reconsider coming back, maybe, someday, like maybe months from now, dunno, but not after I've had sometime to heal and get over and get passed the drama... you guys make me feel so loved, I really appreciate every one of you and every comment on here, gaia, private msgs, emails, and ugh I never knew you guys cared so much, I wish I could hugglz all of you for real.... love you guys *super special hugglz* Goodbye <333

42 comments:

Talon said...

first last comment!

Shadow said...

-sniff-
first last coment

Talon said...

bye

Shadow said...

i'm gonna miss you
Shadow Logger signing out......
-Shads

Salom said...

does this mean i should stop the excessive commenting

Lydia said...

please don't leave! We'll miss you!

*huggles*

Cruz said...

aww Talon and meh Shads *glomps ya both* and I gave most of my stuff to my cousin and brother >.<

and Salom... yeah I think you've shown enough love for meh blog lol xD altho I do find them quite entertaining lol

Cruz said...

aww thx lydia *huggles bk* I was posting my comment as you posted yours lol >.<

Salom said...

now im confused

you said i can stop

but you also implied i should continue

Cruz said...

rofl xD I'm a complicated girl lol

Salom said...

IM SO CONUFESED

my god that was the worst spelling ive ever done.

Nixx said...

yeah ill probly quit next week, and then maybe come back later this year. or next year. or a few years from now.



~Nixx

Gandalf said...

Okay if you whant a simpler way of explaning that last comment Here:
*hugs Cruz*
We're going to miss you.




The Horde wins then.
*joylesly sings*

Yes we'll rally round the flag, boys, we'll rally once again,
Shouting the battle cry of freedom,
We will rally from the hillside, we'll gather from the plain,
Shouting the battle cry of freedom!



The Union forever! Hurrah, boys, hurrah!
Down with the traitor, up with the star;
While we rally round the flag, boys, rally once again,
Shouting the battle cry of freedom!

Dark wolf said...

bye cruz :'(

Anonymous said...

what gandalf said


or should i say


what gandalf was TRYING to say

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

Wow Gandolf is so happy and everyone else is sad!!!! GOODBYE CRUZ!!!! I'm seriously close to crying!

Neko-chan said...

i'm sorry. i was the anonymous comment (clicked the wrong button)
i'll miss you, and i'm sorry i made you mad.
love you cruz

Aurora said...

Aww we are gonna so miss you! love chu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alex and i are on da edge of cryin so we will get off da computerz,

LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Aurora & Alexandria

Salom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gandalf said...

Alexandria:I'm NOT happy whatsoever.Why would you ever think that?
Neko-chan:Thanks not meany people agree with me.
Salom:Way to be nice in your fair wells.

Cruz:I know I already said this but here it gose again: I'm going to miss you, Beth is going to miss you and even more serprizing then ME missing you, the Horde said that you have put up the most enjoyable fight in years and they too will be sad to see you.Plese come back Cruz Lok re Gar an toth!

Gandalf said...

That's the Horde will be sad to see you GO sorry it did not come up for some reson

Salom said...

gandalf. kidding.

iggy said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU CANT LEAVE!!! WHOSE GONNA GIVE M ADVICE WHEN THE CUBS START LEARNING HOW TO TALK???!!! AND WHEN THEY START ASKING ABOUT GIRLS???! YOU KNOW I HAVE THE WORST EXPERIENCES WHEN IT COMES TO THE ABOUT SEX!!!................................................................ the human cubs say hi and bye, and sam say's how you doing BUT HOW CAN YOU BE LEAVING???!!! i'll miss you for sure. <:'( keep in touch on gaia. or i'll hunt you down.

iggy said...

oh man, what i mistake, i meant the opposite sex. about the opposite sex. i seriously dont pay attention to anything i type.

Nixx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nixx said...

goodbye forever (possibly), Cruz.

















i love you























just kidding. i dont really.





















but u r a great friend.















so...bye.














~Nixx

Paul said...

maybe you could get a face book??

Cruz said...

okay.... *peels Alex and Aurora off* lol i lub you girls

Gandalf: twas a good fight indeed =]and I'll miss you and beth and voyagefan and the horde

Salom actually I didn't think you were kidding, you can't really miss me if we talk everyday >.< lol =p

Neko-chan aww hun I didn't know it was you! I know you wouldn't mean anything mean by it *specialest hugglsnogglz ever* I love you too, so much, and I'm not mad ^^

Iggy: aww miss all of yall too *group hugglz* take care of everyone ^^

Nixx: *sighs* I'm a miss you :(

I think that settled all the loose ends :)

Nathaniel said...

So this is how it ends Cruz? It's been an honor serving with you ma'am. Sorry I was late on this ^^' I've been swamped. Anyways, to be honest, I think that you shouldn't do this, I think you don't need to leave the blog. You can't back down. Sure life is shitty, I know it is, but it can't be like that forever. You can't just remove yourself from the drama, it follows you. And all your really doing now is not only cutting off the people who cause you drama, but your cutting off the people who care about you, and want to help you through the drama. I know I can't make you do anything, but I think you should pick yourself up off the ground, and stay here, with us, so we can help you. Plus, I also think your being a bit of a coward, and I don't want to see you leave like that. So just hug me so I can remember you as the great person you are instead of the one who ran away. I'm going to miss you Cruz. *hug*

Cuppy said...

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE!!!!!!!! We will miss you Cruz, but I'm happy that you're going to be happy 'cause you will be happy!!!

and ah yes. all the perverted memories. XD

Peace and Love, my friend!!!

Salom said...

true, but it sounds uncaring if i just said that i wont miss you.

Salom said...

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse-kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

Salom said...

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

Salom said...

Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.

Salom said...

Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter.

Salom said...

Chuck Norris once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 1999, a naked Chuck Norris re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publicly claimed it was a meteor, and still owes him a beer.

Salom said...

A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

Skye said...

:'(

Moonwolf said...

Goobye, If you don't want anything to do with me thats fine, I've lost people before, but what about Girl Who Can Fly? she is your best friend!
Oh well, you have decided, not changing that
goodbye

Salom said...

i say you two stay

Sonic said...

bye

White Forest said...

vat??? ma cruz iz leavin mah???

*sniffle*

nooooooooooooooooooez!!!