CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5

HaPpEe BiRfDaY to meh blog!

I know. I know. I'm going to bloggage hell for my lack of postage.... I'm sorry.... forgive me! I have been reading your blogs, its just I read them on my phone (has internet) but I don't comment cuz I can't sign in on my phone >.<
Btw what the hell kinda color is that Storm?................ and under what circumstances is a snowcone a weapon Cory!

I've been real busy and had tons of drama.... not to mention the time I usually blog is in school cause I have so much free time there =p but actually my school got shut down and all across the city, cause there was a confirmed case of swine flu.... so yeah no school for 2 weeks, sounded good at first but then I realized EVERYONE was outta school, including my bros and cousins and needless to say its a full house -.- not fun....

but to agree with a previous post of Levi's I believe I am now addicted to texting aswell, cause that's the only way for everyone to stay in touch seeing as most people don't have free minutes in the daytime >.<

Oh! and one more thing, I was too busy to blog when it happened, but My Blog's Birthday was a few weeks ago, sooooooooooooooo........................ Happy Birfday to meh blog!!!! Feel free share in virtual birthday cake! lol
Everyone's freakin out about this flu that even church was cancelled.... so to make sure I had my healthy dose of religion here's some funny church signs, no we're not exactly pc at this blog, so here ya go ^^ ....


















This was just weird.... and it's real.... The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster



21 comments:

Levi said...

Those pictures were SOOO hilarious! XD

...And slightly dirty, which is surprising... but still funny.

There was a case of swine flu not far from me, so I'm probably going to be out of school soon too.

And while thinking of texting: AAH, Austin texted me yesterday. I was so happy.

Happy birthday to your blog! May it have many, many more! ^_^

Cruz said...

omg! I was wondering if he texted you! like I was seriously thinking about it cuz I think you text as much as I do lol and yeah I'm in a naughty mood today, dunno why lol and thankies for the birthday wishes =D

Moonwolf said...

Intresting...and slightly dirty

Sonic said...

I did hear about some religion that believes in some giant spagetti

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

FUNNY!!! What was the last one though it looks like a slug made out of spaghetti and meatballs

Aurora said...

It was the super spaghetti slug monster o-o.. (he eats people named alex ;D) Lol well those pics are awesome xD! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your blog =D..

Arizona has been infected with the swine flu saddly.. but they haven't conformed it. I personally think that the swine flu is just another thing to keep people afraid of the goverment.. er something rather I forgot what I said to Gabriel (I said something like that to him)..

Sorry I haven't been posting for a while, I have been grounded till the end of the century v-v.. it sucks Dx.. Gabe grounded me from my phone, the computer, and outside privlages until the end of the school year. He is even making sure that I get all my homework by going to all of my teachers! ugh! he is such a meanie head Dx!!

well I gotz to go :) byeeeeeeeeee!,
~Aurora

OH! and P.S. (Alex has started writing another book) (yes she writes books, and as do I but not as much..) BYEEEEEEEEEEE!

Anonymous said...

world domination!!!
-cheers me on-
woot woot woot!!!!

HAPY BIRTHDAY CRUZ'S BLOG

Alter Cosmos said...

Happy B-Day to your blog. Sorry I haven't been commenting. Been failing classes lately. ugh.........................It's cause well . Read my newest post. Anyways those were some pretty dirty things......I like dirty.......hehehehehehehehe. We have H1N1 Influenza (Swine Flu) down here also. A school was shut down for three days. Damn government with their diseases spreading. Well anyways, I think this post is done. DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY IS A GOOD THING.

~Alter Cosmos~

Beth said...

grr, i've given up ALL hope of EVER getting first comment . . . >:|

those pictures were FUNNY! i liked the google one the best.

happy birthday to your blog! *gives cruz a cyber birthday cake* wish i'd known sooner - i would've gotten you a present too . . . *super-extra-special-blog birthday hugs*

Dibsy said...

I don't get the last one...is that a floating meatball? xD

Sonic said...

Its not really the govornments fault for the swine flu. I didnt think it was that dangerous. I thought it was only killing people who were already sick and about to die.

Sonar said...

http://tributetostorm.blogspot.com/

very important

must look at it.... and read our blogs to see whole story if you do not understand

Nathaniel said...

I am Lord Tundrin! Also, us Canadians don't have to worry about your silly swine flu! Muahaha! Happy birfday bloggy!

I don't know what else to say, but. The game, you all just lost it.

Gandalf said...

Sorry my laptop crashed...whats up

White Forest said...

soooooooooo, that last picture totally weirds me out o.O

and i understand the bad blogging, i am the queen of it, so dont worry bout that ;)

Savvy Rae said...

OMG! Funny. O.o is that a noodle monster thingy? Do they worship that?

Dibsy said...

They probably do, Savvy Rae... they probably do... o.o

salom said...

POST MORE

you're becoming like me

not a good thing

Avion said...

lol funy pics cruz

Anonymous said...

http://www.englishhook.com/funny-english/funny-church-sign.jpg

Anonymous said...

http://thechive.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/funny-church-signs-0.jpg