CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21

Shcool?

[Title has to do with pics below] Okay so update on my life... gotta make this quick >.<


School: sucks, I had a load of make-up work from last week when I was really sick plus finals coming up and these last two weeks seem to go so slow I swear they're moving backwards at one point -.-

Friends: Lots and lots of Graduation parties the next few weekends WooHoo *starts mini-dancing*

Boyfriend: broken up -.- don't ask.... it was a looooonnnnnggggg emotional ordeal and I'd rather not go into it, but we're still friends

Family: on my damn nerves, every single one of them, I guess being locked up with them for two weeks (cause of flu thing) will do that to you, but everyone's still one piece ^^ for the most part lol
My Blog: trying to convince my gaia bro Kry to help me post, we have like the same sense of humor and he's like the awesomest *looks at Kry with big bambi eyes* puh-leez help meh! lol

funny but innappropriate pic here
fail pics cause I was at Jake's blog and he had a really funny fail vid ^^ so yeah here ya go


10 comments:

Neko-chan said...

OMG FIRST POST!!!!! i love the pics... especially the whole 'shcool' one... or the bush one... they're both amazing! hope you do better with your family... and i'm sorry about you and moonwolf... good luck with the grad parties and the homework!! oh, and finals!

Dibsy said...

SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dibsy said...

Lol all the pictures will are like

fail

fail

fail

fail

fail

then in the doggy picture,

FAIL!

rofl xD

and the perverted pic... xD

Cuppy said...

XD those pics are hilarious. gotta show my sister. she'll laugh her butt off.

Moonwolf said...

Very Funny, I like Funny pictures!

Gandalf said...

I told you to obay the LAWS OF THE DEALKS!!!

Random line of the week-" If ever you see a weping angle DONT look away DONT thern you head and what ever you do DON'T blink,bink and you'er dead"-The Doctor
the angales are statues btw

Aurora said...

Haha I love those fail pictures xD,
the perverted pic was pretty funny too lol xD,

Saddly Im sick :( and cant walk around the house.. I have a horrible cough and my temperature was at 103.6 yesterday. I took some cough medicine and now its 100.6, Sorry to hear about you breaking up with ur boyfriend :( that really stinks, *gives you a giant chocolate cupcake* teehee :),

well Ill talk to youz laterz :),
Your sick, unhealthy friend,
Aurora the ill

Anonymous said...

o ye 8th post!!!

Anonymous said...

comment thing

Sonic said...

ha ha ha Im rootin' or the middle dog!