CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24

*deep breath* It's a long one...

okay so I'm posting comments in response to comments commented on last post... o.0 well it made sense to me.
Congrats to Iggy and Sam!!! If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you're not COOL... just kidding you're ALREADY cool because you're visiting my blog. lol THEY'RE ENGAGED!

Whoa! lotz of commentz in 2 days... ok this is kinda in order, kinda not, and some comments involve others than the commenter... *deep breath* here we go...

Spazzy: Where's your picture? I liked it. Are you changing it?
Aurora: phew... I need a break, you, Storm and I have been dancing ALL weekend! :p and I think a lot of people don't like brussel sprouts (I don't...even though I 've never tried them)... GO ZEEV! no really RUN! GO ZEEV! James is going to get you!
Storm!! Dandruff ?!? ROFL That can't be true, you're a ninja, YOU'RE FEARLESS!! and I'd NEVER ignore you *whispers* maybe a few of the others but never you... my space, facebook, and some music and game sites are blocked at school, but not blogger YAY! although right now I'm in my living room... mmmm cupcake *drools* if I was a nicer person I'd give my cupcake to Salom, seeing as it was his birthday, but don't they say it's the thought that counts? so I thought about it and I say MY CUPCAKE! *eats cupcake in one bite* MMMM... arampula? reminds me of catapult, maybe it's a medieval weapon of some sort...
Shadow: I know! I posted that to lure C-lvr into commenting, you know how she is about that stuff... I was going to just post math questions because I hate math (Curse the inventors of Algebra!) but I found that one and I thought she'd say something, but she didn't, Have you heard from her? I'm starting to get worried. Aurora- he was talking about the last pic, not the conversation... and I'm sure I've confused a few people with this comment, seeing as most don't know C-lvr, but O-well, you understand what I'm talking about.
Salom!! *wipes cupcake crumbs off face and shoves cupcake paper wrapper in pocket* Hey! O.O I didn't know you visited my blog! What a wonderful suprise! well YAY you're here and you're following too THX. your comment was a bit stalkerish, but so funny, and don't worry I know you're NOT a stalker... how was your b-day? I heard Flare and Taylor gave you some AWESOME gifts! LOL ... you actually answered the math problem? *mumbles under breath* smarty pants... just kidding, but you are smart so I'm not at all suprised you answered it...
Gandalf: I know what you meant about StarTrek, I just thought it'd be funny to add to my post... I spelled your name right on my blog list, so I spell it right about half the time, you do the same to me you've spelled my name Curz (am I a curse? lol)... Gandalf... you know I love you, I love your blog, I love your quirks and weirdness, even your random rambling about old TV shows, so I hope you understand when I say this..... I DON'T SPEAK ORCISH!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!! I'M SO CONFUSED!! Is that orcish? I was just guessing, is it something else? If you don't translate your comment, I'll make up a translation myself and it'll probably include butterflies, bunnies, and puppy dogs...
Beth: I know who you are! I saw it too!! LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!! Rabid fangirl you say... oh, I'm not like that *looks over dreamily at silver plated framed picture of Edward that's next to computer* *deep sigh* ... what?... oh! right! comments... ok ok I'm a fangirl, too LOL let's go tell Gandalf ALL the juicy details! Yeah!
Iggy! MORT ROCKS!! (I think that's how you spell his name) he's so funny and cute!... anyway the fake mustaches HILARIOUS! and it all sounded sooooo romantic, I'm so happy for you ^.^
Dibsy? are you... crying? OH NO!! CODE 4! CODE 4! *sirens going off in background* Aurora- we need chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream! and send Gabriel for Starbucks, as many as he can carry! Storm! get baking we need caramel shorties and brownies STAT! *claps hands* COME ON PEOPLE! WE NEED SUGARY TREATS AND CAFFEINE! *pats Dibsy shoulder comfortingly* It's going to be ok... sugar and caffeine fix EVERYTHING... it's going to be okay...
Cuppy: YAY! You're following my blog... I love all your funny words *places Welcome mat on floor in front of you* WELCOME! Yeah M2 funny! and I probably wouldn't understand your answers because I've seen your profile before and you've read ALOTLOTLOT of books...
BALMUNG!! I know! I don't see what's wrong with the elephant answer either and your last post Nerds Gone Wild--LOL! oooo... let's go get tattoos!

This pic is for Spazzy! I know you were feeling down so I thought this pic might cheer you up, it has your faves Penguins & Polar bears Isn't it cute?
Um yeah this is really LOOOOONG so I'll post later about ME! I'll try to get on tomorrow *big hugs for everyone especially Storm* TTYL

14 comments:

Salom said...

but i dont like cupcakes...
i hoarde them so eventually i can give them out.
also, i hoarde them because i dont know the recipie.
-Salom

Cruz said...

LOL... good ^.^

Storm said...

ok! *frenzied activity for ten minutes* whew... DONE!!! *holds out tray of caramel shorties, decorated with white chocolate happy-faces* is you ok nao?
BALMUNG!!! sorry, just wanted to yell something. what should the tattoos be OF? we should take a VOTE!
ooh, it says 'explat'!!! i will let you have your own definition, but mine's fun...
hee hee ^^
*hugs*
*skips away*

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

Lol i lurve the pic. One time i did that to Aurora, James and Gabriel 2 days ago and i still dont know whats going to happen to me. Wish me luck!

Gandalf said...

If you so much as muter one word about it: I'll run you and Beth to the ground.So don't give any hints any cules nothing!
*slowly comes to himself*
What are you talking about Curz?
Ohhhh I get it

Gandalf said...

by the way it's a bit creepy that you love me

Spazzy said...

OMG that'z funny...I'm officially putting that as my pic ^-^...Thanx for the laugh

-Spazzy

Aurora said...

*Runs in with slowly melting chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream* I'm here! wheres the cryer! *Gabriel runs in behind me with Starbucks* I'M HERE WHAT DID I MISS! *turns and pokes him in the forehead* you yelled in my ear -.-...
um.. no i didn't! *puts down Starbucks* Hope yo feel better! *runs out the door* muahahaha works every time.. now we have 2wice as many Starbucks! =D.

Aurora =]

*begins to party dance but stops cause too tired* I agree with you we should take a break, phew!

the thing says reallama LOL

iggy said...

did you know that algebra was invented by the muslims? its true! thats why i blame them for my bad math grade. *mumbles* dirty mathematicians... thanx 4 all you support and stuff XP we're still trying to work out all the details but its gonna be awesome!!! well, gotta go so ttyl for now

SilverTip said...

thanks for being my band-aid friend

Cuppy said...

...okay, Salom, WHAT!!?!?!?!?!?! I saw your comment and i had to freak. although i will say that chocolate cupcakes are not so good. :) sorry for the freak...

anyway, HI!!!! I'm in the middle of class, so i gotta go!!

Cruz said...

Responses in post...

Dibsy said...

(dibsy eats brownie) Why thank you, Cruzie, I feel so much better... (walks off to get some milk) Here ya goes.

Beth said...

YAY! I made Cruz's blog! *starts doing a victory dance at the computer* I feel so honored . . .