CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17

My other obsessions...

okay... okay... so my past few posts have been mostly about Twilight, and here's the general consensus from my friends.... Ace is *mocking* it, Iggy thinks RP *coughs*sucks*coughs*, Gandolf is cleaning his gun IN CASE I mention Twil-- umm... you know what book, and Storm's threatening to throw Robbie Pattinson down an elevator shaft. So..... no more of that topic.... moving on to a few OTHER obsessions.....

Harry Potter As we all know movie 6 has been moved to next summer.... ugh! I'm not sure I buy the whole Harry-Ginny hook-up, I mean I did in the book, but I 'm not sure how much chemistry the actors would have onscreen. And the young Voldermort (in pic), kid's got talent, he looks evil, and yes I know he's the nephew of the actor that's the adult Voldermort. (I can't remember names but you know who I mean)
JK Rowling also is selling ONLY 7 copies of "The Tales of Beedle the Bard" (for charity) which is the book of children's stories given to Hermoine in Book 7 by Dumbledore. I'm in no hurry to read these stories as I'm not expecting them to be witty or funny like the HP books, soooo... how long you think until the stories hit the Internet? Probably not long. Of course I did like that pre-quel she did about James and Sirius, you know that little 800 word story hand-written on a note card, if you haven't read it here's the link. I think she should write a WHOLE prequel, but that's just my opinion.


Maximum Ride Okay so we all know the guy who made Spiderman, Ironman, X-men, Fantastic Four and tons of others Avi Arad is making it, but what I like is that Jimmy Pat is staying with the project as a co-producer so hopefully the movie will stay true to the book. I also saw somewhere it said JP was also making "When the Wind Blows", I think someone somewhere just got mixed up, because both books are about a group of Avian-mutants, both are led by a girl named Maximum, both have a blind guy, both are on the run from CRAZY scientists, and both have the second in command as the love interest. Difference in WTWB Max and Oz actually hook-up (kinda graphic in The Lake House) but this is what I'm waiting for Max and Fang to do... they're so FRUSTRATING! Hopefully in Waterwings, but the only look we've gotten the first 2 chapters at the end of Final Warning, anyone has any other info, please let me know. As for the movie the only new news is the casting for Gazzy is this kid, Jimmy Pinchak. (pic on side- name is link) Hmmm...


I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who comes to my blog, and to everyone who leaves comments, I LUB COMMENTS!

*much hugs* Cruz

10 comments:

Aurora said...

aww no more twi- yeah I don't wanna be hit.. but u know the book ^^. James SOOO looks like Edward and Emmett! I just realized cause I printed a picture and then James was standing in the same way as they were in the picture by accident (accident..rrriigghhhtt xD) and it hit me like a ton of bricks how much he looks like them! And now hes saying I Look just like Rosalie but with the personality of Alice lol.

Yeah the Harry Potter's Votermort er w.e's nephew is a very good actor I am sooo excited to see the movie!

I LOVE MAXIMUM RIDE! I read the books and OMG it was awesome!! *starts mini dancing* can't wait till the movie comes out. But I heard it wasn't coming out until 2010 =( idk if its true er not.! >.<

Talk to ya later! =D,

Aurora (James sends his Regards)

Storm said...

i'm not THREATENING to, i just said that i WOULD if he kicked me! (after i cried like the fangirls). and yeah i love tw- yeah that book. MAX RIDE ROCKS!!!! and tom (the young evil one) is AWESOME!!! he is a good actor.
>.< LUBS YOU TOO!!!!! *runs over and hugs*

Field of Fire said...

I've heard from people that twilig- I mean, that book is terrible, and I've heard that that book is awesome, which to believe....

Anyways, yeah, comments RoCk! I am into doing the whole capital mized with lowercase thing now, I dont know why , its just fun.

SeE yA!

WiLdFirE ForEVeR!

iggy said...

rp does suck. i would totally help storm throw him down the shaft. he he. i can just picture it. yeah, and that harry-and-ginny thing? i cant wait to see how they act that out. should be fun to watch

Cruz said...

Aurora: you're so lucky to have James, I'm really happy for you two

Storm: uh-huh... you say you're NOT threatening, but I saw Sonar's answering machine message.... haha and *hugs back*

Wildfire: well, "that book" is a romance so some may not like it, it depends on taste, and FuNnY to do that with letters

Iggy: yeah should be good to watch, but bummer I have to wait til next summer, I'm NOT a patient person, but I only have to wait a week to see what happens with you and Sam! Good Luck!

Spazzy said...

I agree with aurora, Maximum Ride is awesome. I'm totally stoked for the movie and just started on the 4th book. Thanx for posting on my blog. Ur's is pretty sweet, too. TTYL

-Mike

Storm said...

ZOMG i LUV ur name!!!!
i am no longer storm. call me... *thinks*
ummm...
I'LL TELL YOU LATER!!!!!

Cuppy said...

hmm. I wonder if the sixth HP is gonna be more like the first and second or the fourth and fifth? 'cause if it's like the latest two, I'm not gonna see it. I dunno about yu all, but i think they slaughtered them. The first and second were awesome, though. i hope moving the release date makes them better quality. :)

and you know, i never was able to get into Twilight. the preface in the first one kinda killed it for me. :)

wonjubab!

iggy said...

hehe its ok if ur afraid of squrriels... dont tell but im secretly terrified of chipminks. i have no clue why, but i am. they just freak me out. go ahead and laugh, cause i think its pretty weird too

Cruz said...

responses on next post