CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4

Polls and some other stuff...




New poll: Okay, so I've thinking about how everyone is hooking up (except me it seems...) so I started a new poll, on which of these are the WORST pick-up lines. No, Storm, you're not suppose to scare the guy off with an even weirder response (or quoting Chicago...prison, not fun).

Old Poll: Poll results show 86% of you would just laugh and continue on dressing. Seriously.... don't you people care what's happening in the next dressing room? I guess not, Polls Never Lie.
And the person who picked other..... Storm..... "i would say:ZOMIGOD THERE ISN'T ANY IN HERE EITHER!!!! then call security and inform them of the problem. then get the heck out of the store. i just got out of jail and don't wanna go again!"....She probably would. No Joke.

Responses to comments:

Storm: Yes you ARE insane but that's WHY i love you girl. and plmisci sounds plural to me... hmm.. maybe many plywoods?

Cory: LOL Thanks for the support... I think... don't hurt youself on account of me LOL

ChocLvr: Yeah I found funnier/worst ones than that one but after our "sexist" converstion I was curious how many girls would find that one more offensive than the others.

Iggy: heehee.... judo, I guess I really didn't think about the girl's reactions. I saw you posted. YAY I'll goto your blog in a minute.

This weeks GO GREEN tips are up check them out.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i actually find one of the worst pick up lines ever funny and sort of good, that is if shes ur girlfriend lol, the one with the butt grabbing lol

-grabs ur butt- hey is this seat taken?

cruz: how dare u??? y would u do that?!?!?!?

cory: CRUZ i wanted to

lol

Anonymous said...

O.k. Cruz, you were right I was wrong, yadda, yadda, yadda. I over-reacted I'm just a little prickly about age. O.k., really prickly. I think of you as a freind. That old post you said was in archives, it wasn't when I saw it, it was the very last post you could see before it went into archives. I usually like to read older posts so I can see what the blogger is all about. No, I haven't had sex before, and for good reasons. I don't think you have either. I don't mean to sound all superior. You and I both know sex is wrong outside of marriage. I mean sure, kissing is o.k., think of it this way, God has someone out there for you, at least try to keep yourself pure for him. I've never had a boyfreind, ever, and I don't feel the need to. The only guys I ever kiss are my brothers on the cheek so I can annoy them and my dad, on the cheek too. Looooonng coooommmmennnnttt!

Storm said...

wow chocolate lover you sound like me! i always have long posts and usually have really long comments too!
and why aren't i supposed to scare him off? he came up to me, he should assume the risk, shouldn't he? and thanks for the love ^^
manymuchplywoods!!

Cruz said...

Cory: those are suppose to be BAD pickup lines, not ADVICE. HEY! did you just grab my butt? LOL

ChocLvr: no ones right or wrong, we just have mis-communications sometimes. we always work them out, which is one of the reasons I like you. some girls get into misunderstandings and it turns into BIG DRAMA they hate each other, get their friends involved, rumors start, and it can really catty (meow!), but you're not like that, which is cool because I'm not either. and lil bros: I threaten mine with make-up, and the middle one has an unjustified fear of my eyelash curler.... heehee.

Storm: I guess its OKAY if you scare them, now that I think about it, it could be worse, what with your extensive ninja training and readily access to explosives. haha they assume the risk indeed. LOL poor guys.

Shadow said...

awwww......cute. that puppie. I am Shadow, Aces friend. I need some followers and do you think you could be on of them?
-Shadow

iggy said...

hey cute puppy.hehe i saw your comment, and we have just found out that, no, dante cannot outrun a werewolf. especially if that werewolf is me. oh and brandon wants me to ask you if your cute. *asys to gavin* dude i am so telling your girlfriend...

SilverTip said...

I am goning green...


my best friend once said


hey are you from Tenessee because your the only 10 i see....

well that girl had an loder brother and...

SilverTip

Cruz said...

Shadow: Sure

Hotshot: poor dante. i'm ok looking, i've had a few guys tell me i'm cute but then again they could have just been trying to get on my good side to ... you know... yeah. don't tell his girlfriend, innocent question. talk to you guys later. tell Sam i said hi!

Silvertip: haha nice line. i know who you are, i follow one of your blogs anonymously, so i know you're all about going green. that's cool.

Anonymous said...

Funny. Sometimes I threaten my brothers with one of my bras, they get freaked out real easy. Mwahahahahahahaha! *hunches back and rubs hand together in evil cartoon way*

Cruz said...

lol choclvr i should try that sometime!