CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12

My Friend - My Tank- My Robert Pattinson (updated)

NEW FRIENDS!!! Check out their blogs ...
WhiteForest is a writer and I find her posts funny
Wildfire is an elemental of fire and shade and he just joined Flamex

MISSING IN ACTION!!! My friend... she's about yey high and responds to the name chocolatelover, choclvr, c-lvr and other variations, she loves sushi, hates cussing, and listens to Owl City, she says stuff like "drips with sarcasm" and "sexist bacon strip" hehe that lines so funny, if ANYONE hears from her please comment I'm starting to get worried. Thank You.



MY TANK!!! My friend Storm gave me A TANK!!! YES A TANK!!! YAY! Please no comments on how jealous you are of my tank. Thx. MY TANK IS THE BESTEST PRESENT EVAH!!! Combined with my "expert driving skills" I'll be UNSTOPPABLE! THANK YOU STORM! So I started thinking what does one wear to drive a tank these days? I want to stay fashionable, of course. What do you think of this outfit?









OK this has nothing to do with nothing but I thought it was funny, I think it's suppose to say "BEEN LAID OFF?" heehee this way is much funnier!









ROBERT PATTINSON!!! Now I consider myself a Twilight fan, and a Robbie Pattinson fan, but apparently I'm not as big a fan as I thought, and I'm no FANGIRL. I learned there is a difference. Some girls waited ALL NIGHT IN THE THUNDER STORMING RAIN to be one of the first 500, so they could meet him (even then I heard that Hot Topic let people buy 2 bracelets-that's how they id you to meet him, so actually it was probably the first 250 people) I bet those girls looked like crap by the time they met him. haha, ok maybe I was a little jealous, but you know what? Monday night I was asleep in my warm, dry bed hugging my fluffy pillow, NO THUNDER STORMING PARKING LOT FOR ME! Soooo did I see him? Yes. Up close? No. I thought I'd leave some advice for others who might go see him on this tour:





  • Police working crowd control will not give you a Truancy Ticket if you are at a Twilight event in the middle of a school day (YAY!) but they will however threaten you if you try to run anywhere.
  • Fans bring ear plugs. FANGIRLS bring tissues, i still don't understand the crying I was very tempted to give some of them SOMETHING to cry about (what? after 8 hrs of waiting I was frustrated)
  • Don't bother taking pics, you'll only get pics of crazy girls in front of you and their cameras as they too were trying to take pics
  • Bring magazines, i-pod, any other source of entertainment, I almost said "screw it" got out of line and went shopping, why do they do these things in MALLS?!?
  • If a blond girl says HP is better than Twilight while she's surrounded by die-hard Twilighters, there WILL be cat fight (minimum swearing and shoving), Police/Security WILL get involved, and they WILL lose their place. What's sad is, this fight was the highlight of the WHOLE DAY!

21 comments:

Field of Fire said...

Best tank suit I've ever seen, what kind of tank? Baloon tank? LOL

Wildfire

Storm said...

NO!! real tank!!!!! color of choice! but not full-sized, mini-tank!!! all the destructive power of a tank in a jeep-sized package!!! and you can drive it on any road you want!! think! next time you get in a traffic jam 'hmm what do i do? oh YEAH! i gots a tank!!!!' and drive over/around people (this thing's got MAJOR traction)!!!!!!!!!!!!
and yes. best tank suit EVER.
ZOMG the word-key thingy says 'sable'!!!! isn't that the heraldic name for black or something?
coooooollll...

PhilO♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PhilO♥ said...

Hi!
I love twilight !!!!!!
Glad you like my poems ! Your blog's cool !! :) I love writing. Words keep coming into my mind !! :D Take care!
Keep Blogging!

iggy said...

wow. i was thinking of going cause sam is a totalz fan of r.p., but then i decided not to. i get kinda claustrophobic when surrounded by crying girls.

Cruz said...

WildFire: LOL, Storm answered your question.

Storm: I think sable is black in heraldy.... YAY no more traffic jams! and I'll probably get any parking spot I want, too!

B-fulBrkn: Thx

Iggy: It WILL get claustrophopic, I thought it was going to hundreds of girls it was actually in the THOUSANDS, crazy.

Anonymous said...

o.O

Storm said...

o.O indeed. fangirls scare me. but YES!!! what color? and parkingspace yes!! and if its heraldry, what does it MEEN?
dunno why pattison's so popular. i mean, i know he's totally hot and playing edward and everything, but yeah. i wanna meet him... wonder how... does he ever come to vegas?
and the note-in-jacket you HAD to know about was an email address. MORE ON BLOG!!

Shadow said...

that is awesome!!!

iggy said...

plz go 2 my blog cause i hav a very important question

White Forest said...

Libba Bray is amazingly fantastical!!! she wrote A Great And Terrible Beauty, which is like, magic/fanasty. check it out. www.libbabray.com

you will love it.

Cruz said...

Cory: lol

Storm: color...hmmm... black, yeah fan girls scare me, too.... he is hot but not worth crying about... well maybe if he kicked you or something then the crying would make sense.... hmmmm

Shadow: I know!

White forest: Sounds good... I'll check it out.

Iggy: *drops everything and runs to your blog*

White Forest said...

ROBERT PATTINSON OWNS....just thought i should point that out. smiles!!

Storm said...

echo saw him, and that made her sick. and if he kicked me i believe i would be forced to push him down an elevator shaft. vampire/magical powers or not.
ooh, the word thing's 'tgurvam'
whatthehecks at 'tgurvam'??
oh well
X3

Storm said...

wups, i meant to say that echo saw him, and the combination of the thunderstorm, the sleep deprivation, and the fangirls made her sick. but i would still push him down an elevator shaft if he kicked me.
hey, this one says 'slyzatt'
i have made it a new word. it is a stormism that means 'sly, that' you use it like an adjective.
used in sentance: "do you know storm?" "yeah, slyzatt storm..."

Ace said...

HIIIIII CRUZZZZZ ! Now you can't say I've never been to yur blog! Im back with my flock now and its awesome!!!

Ace said...

GO HARRY POTTER!!! HP IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN *in a mock voice* twilight.

Gandalf said...

I tank! Some how i don't trust you with a tank

Gandalf said...

Cool another Twilight disliker
*To self*
I'll have to whach what I say around here!

Cruz said...

WhiteForest: is that true? what does a vamp need a gun for? Just kidding. *smiles back*

hmmm... slyzatt Storm... I could see that a word.... NOOOOO! NO THROW ROBBIE DOWN ELEVATOR SHAFT!

Ace: I'll go comment on your blog

Gandalf: you're not alone there's quite a few here that don't like "it" either... ugh... I'll have to pick something else to talk about

Gandalf said...

much albiged