CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21

I like to move it move it!

I like to move it move it! I like to move it move it! We like to....MOVE IT!!


LOL I have that song stuck in my head. Why? you ask. Because I was totally bummed last night. My friend was suppose to get Twilight (bootleg) last night, but now he can't get it until Sat morning... grrrr. Since I was uberly disappointed, I decided to cheer myself up by curling up in my bed, with my fluffy pillow, my lil bro's stash of Halloween candy, and watch Madagascar 2 (which if you ask me is better than the first one, and yes this was bootleg, too).... so that song was at the beginning and the end so it's stuck in my head now. Speaking of the candy, I found the weirdest thing, it's Neapolitan hershey's kisses. Has anyone tried these? I didn't like them, you could taste the different flavors distinctly (strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla) and I didn't like it. Of course it could've been because I don't like Strawberries or anything strawberry flavored, I know WEIRD. Just add to the list of Cruz's weirdy quirks along with my fear of squirrels and the fact I never lived StarTrek (lol that one was for Gandolf)

Moving on... NO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK!! *starts dancing* WOOT!WOOT! a whole week off, I so need a vacay, I'm not going anywhere for Thanksgiving, but still a whole week off is cool. Since I usually blog from school, because YES I'm STILL GROUNDED, this means I have to blog from home, so I'll try to sneak on Sun or Mon, but I'll definitely sneak on, so don't anyone think I'm ignoring your comments or blogs.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALOM!! (and PIERSAV!) wait... they don't visit my blog, oh well I'll go post it at their blog and if you know them go tell them Happy Birthday.

Anyone ever get so frustrated on tests you feel like answering the questions like this....





















THIS IS NOT ADVICE! just thought I'd point that out, and check out this week's GO GREEN tip...right now... ok if you're still reading this it means you didn't go read my GO GREEN tip, okay go now... YOU'RE STILL READING THIS?!? ugh no one ever listens to me... LOL ... laters

PS I responded to comments on last post on the comment tread, don't think I'm ignoring you, I just didn't want to make this a long post *looks up at post* ok ok a LONGER post than it already is. Ok bye for real this time. Toodles.

18 comments:

Aurora said...

wow now I have that song stuck in my head! Whooot!! Lol nice pictures!

Aurora

Gtg write a 10page creative writing paper for this English teacher (Im being forced to go to school even though iv already been there ><)
byeee!!!

Aurora said...

I am back! Still havent finished the paper yet but I sneaked back on and I'm now listening to
DearMaria - All Time Low

whooot! *starts dancin with you* I am SO happy for now school next week! that means I don't have to go back! *turns to Gabriel* you owe me 5 bucks..

xD haha bootlegging. Nice.. Now Im listening to:
I'm Yours-Jason Mraz
also! DOn't feel bad about your weird dislikes. You know I hate brusel sprouts.. or any white vegetables.. (they look like they were sucked dry of their juices. o.O) youd think being half vampire I wouldnt care but well I do.. ewww brussel sprouts! AAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sorry for the supa long posts! =)

Aurora *keeps dancing while walking away with 5bucks*

Cruz said...

WOOT! WOOT!*keeps dancing with Aurora and her 5 bucks* I love that song by Jason Miraz and lol on white veggies, I never thought about it! I lurve long comments, oh I have to go, I'll comment longer when I have time *hugs*

Storm said...

OMG its bunnicula!!!
and i have a chronic fear of dandruff. ur not that weird.
candy at any time is good. and wow. i've never heard of someone who doesn't like strawberries. i personally love strawberries, but nothing against you.
NO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *starts dancing with aurora and cruz* we like to: MOVE IT!! ok thanks for not ignoring us. especially me. boo; blogs are blocked at our school. but i live alone, so anytime i'm not working i'm good!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! *hands cupcake with lit candle in it* don't worry there's no gunpowder in it... that one's for sonar...
heehee ignore that last thing... ooh it says 'arampula'!! hmmm... dunno what that should mean, any ideas?

Shadow said...

well thats sexist.

Aurora said...

why would that be sexist.. O.o??

whatever..
Aurora

Ill brb zeev just hit James in the head with a tennis Ball LOL.

Salom said...

i read your blog every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every season of every year of every 2 years of every decade of every century.

ok that sounds like a stalker...

anyway i read your blog

and thank you for the happy birthday thing

-Salom

Gandalf said...

Thanks and I did'nt say that cuz you never lived it pisicly (If that's spelt wrong to bad I'm to lazy to look it up) I was just saying that the only people that havint seen it were the people that lived it
PS
That's GANDALF!
G.A.N.D.A.L.F
GANDALF
P.P.S
Lok re gar

Beth said...

TWILIGHT. MOVIE. WAS. INCREDIBLE. Went to the 5:30 showing today with a bunch of friends, and it was AWESOME! The only problem was that I sat between two of my guy friends, and whenever Edward OR Emmett was on-screen I started acting like a crazed, rabid fangirl. But who cares? It was amazing!

P.S. JUST in case you have no idea who I am, this is Beth from Gandalf's blog (the one he's always yelling at). :D

iggy said...

ha ha funny pics yeah nd now i have that song in my head, that little lemure dude is so cute..uh.. i did not just say that...

Gandalf said...

Mor thak al who. haut ta ut ta harony ca mor sin to.Rate canla Doomhamer!

Dibsy said...

Wow your blog is so pwetty... (starts to cry unexpectantly)

Agreed, M2 was a lot better. V.V

Salom said...

x=25

Salom said...

yay for pythagorus

Cuppy said...

oh mi goshies, it's sooo much fun to answer questions like that. lol. I do it all the time...although mine aren't always quite that funny. in fact, most of mine you can only really get if you've read the same books as me. lol.

aww, i wanna watch madagascar 2 now. I've never seen it. :(

Dibsy said...

It'sh funny. XD

Devin said...

Hmmm... I don't see why the ramp question is wrong... I mean, an elephant IS pretty big...

Cruz said...

You guys are NUTS! LOL I'll respond to comment sin a new post