CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29

No time for title...

I have NO TIME! okay so I have no time to make a regular post, but if I hurry I can respond to comments and I'll try to visit as many of other pepole's blogs as I can. AHHH... my mom will be home soon, and yes I'm still grounded, although GOOD NEWS: this is my last week! WHOOHOO! wow has it been a month already? and I don't think I ever clarified, I didn't get grounded for the car accident precisely, I got grounded for taking the car when I wasn't suppose to, the accident just got me caught red-handed (or door-dented to be more accurate). *tick-tock-tick-tock* jeez I hope that's a clock and not a bomb...

Gandalf: I saw you dancing, don't deny it! ewww... you'd chose raw meat and live cockroaches over caramel shorties? o.O WEIRD! and if you insist on being logical, then I can't possibly argue with you....

STORM!!! Sonar's unconscious? lol sooooo worth getting my caramel shorties!... mafia moods aren't necessarily a bad thing...Gandalf WAS dancing, I saw it with my own two eyes...lol... awww Balmung's disappeared AGAIN! we're going to have to put some sort of tracking device on that guy... aww Storm haz sadniz *reaches back and gives Storm the biggesthugestmegaisthug possible*

Alexandria: Thanks for keeping these guys under control while I was gone :)

Dibsy: Me? A genius? wow I've been called A LOT of names but never a genius *thinks* yeah ok I could see that.... :p

I'll try to get on tomorrow. key word TRY *big hugs to everyone* even to all the people's that are still too busy eating their body weight in turkey, and are too busy to come to blogger this weekend.

17 comments:

Dibsy said...

A genius, my good ma'am. My Christmas list:
1 phone
4 wigs
1 pair of fishnet tights
It's not even long!!! DX

Gandalf said...

I dont dance!!!!At all!!!and it wasn't rat meat it was any type of meat

Aurora said...

I am here buddy! I am going back to Arizona tomarrow! Whooot!!! I miss you guys already! I am sure that James is dying to see me xD. Saddly it hasn't snowed yet here in Ohio and i wish it would =[. My grandparents are really cool and they took me to a TGIFridays yesterday and we saw a movie called
"4 Christmases" was sooo funny omg. I Found out i have 3 last names! Lupin (the one i use now), Burns, and Gruchey. Burns was my mothers last name, and Gruchey was my fathers. Lupin is the name the pack and I decided to make our last name. but anyways! I cant wait to get back to the pack and talk to you threw the blog! gtg!
bye!!!

Aurora =]

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

NO PROBLEMO!!
Besides, Gandalf, stay away from dark meat. Aurora, COME HOME ALREADY!
Dibsy, great christmas list
Cruz, well stay the way you are!!!!!
Thats what i have to say.
No wait, i got nothing.
question of the day/ month of december:
OMG some guy in a red suit is in your house... leaving presents? What do you do?!?!?!?!?!

Gandalf said...

Daaaaaark meeeeeeeeat!!!!!!!

Gandalf said...

I still DID NOT and WILL NOT dance

Beth said...

trying to answer the questions from the previous post made my brain short out (they made me laugh, too, though).

dance, gandalf! the rest of us do it!

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

Gandalf if you dont dance i will kick your behind from here to next thurrsday! Than Aurora will, then Dibsy, Then Cruz, and finally everyone else!
DANCE! EVERYBODY DANCE!!!

Dibsy said...

hey i just noticed!!!! XD i was 1st to comment! post virginity is MINE! all MINE! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (because if i mwahaha'd any longer it would have been cut)

Dibsy said...

Also Cruz, what's your email address? (I want to try emailing you)

Storm said...

hii!!!!!!!!! le storm est present!!!!!
and thank you for your sympathy....
and yaaaayyy gandalf dansen!!
(don't worry, we'll slip him something....)
and i agree about the balmung-tracking device thing. i will work on inventing one!!!

Gandalf said...

Beth & Alexandria:
Not on your bloddy lifes
(I'm having a Irish day!:) )

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

Oh I have my ways of making you dance. *Spikes Gandalfs drink* DANCE! EVERYBODY DANCE!

Gandalf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gandalf said...

I'm Irish!I can hold my ale and my posin for that matter

Cruz said...

LOL!! you guys are CRAAAAZZZYY!!! Responses in new post

cruz

Anonymous said...

no response for me?

oh wait you dont know me...

and i didnt even comment...

i guess that explains it...


anyway then...


HI IM FLARE I READ YOUR BLOG

I LIKE FIRE AND SUGAR

MAINLY SUGAR

YAY SUGAR


NOW THIS IS WIERD...


BYE