CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6

Cakes!

X Box Cake

Star Wars
Money Machine

Back to the Future


Super Mario Brothers (2 pics)


Okay I have some stuff to say to some people- Responses

Beth: *hugs back*

Gandalf: the war is not over! is it ever?

Levi: FINALLY someone agrees with me! I feel validated in my rant lol thanks so much for commenting!

Iggy: lol pink! I lurve PINK!!!

Aurora: awww I wish I could've seen Zeev, sounds uber-cute! and I love the Sweeney Todd bkgd on your blog!!

Cory: AHA! I knew it!!! the traitor works for you! a spy! lol

Nathaniel: LONG LIVE THE FISHY KING!!! =p and I responded at your blog, and btw you need to post again! I'm bored!!!

Rybon: hmmm I guess that dragon kept you busy, cuz you've been gone a really long time, but hey I like the pic you posted, you should use that as your profile pic...

Dibsy: hiya!!!! and after all those names, you finally decide on Dibsy o.O

Griffinrider: My dad and cousin are the ones that e-mail me funny pics, jokes and stuff and then I post it on my blog, oh noez! my secret is out! lol but yeah, I don't actually know where they find their stuff

Nixx: I hate it when Monkey cats steal my brains, it's such an inconvenience! lol and you should totally write a story about that! lol

Girl: YAY!!! I got your comment on my profile sooooo hiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!! lol and wtf? supercali ummm supercallif ermmm supaca okay I give up, that was really random! lol XD

*big hugglz all around* and even to Storm who *gasp* didn't comment, but I understand, her flock's going thru drama right now... to Storm and Radar--->BLOW EM UP!!!

16 comments:

Nixx said...

awesome cakes! im hungry now...ill try to finish that story soon....i hav to write a thing for school tho so i hav to do that first


wooo! first comment!!!!




~Nixx

Nixx said...

the story about the traitor thingy, i mean...






wooo! second comment!!!!





~Nixx

Cruz said...

YAY! third comment!

oh wait it's MY post, does the yay count? lol *shrugs* o-well hiya Nixx!

Spazzy said...

Duuude! Those cakes were awesome!!! I liked the Mario cakes...ttyl ^_^

-Spazzy

Anonymous said...

ZOMG MUSHROOM CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i lubs mushroom cakes... *stares longingly at teh cake* oh, sorry. actually, about the lack-of-comment thing... it wasn't the flock. sonar stole my computer and i finally got it back when we searched his (partially destroyed) room. jerk. well, i know i shouldn't be talking bad about him, seeing as he's captured-by-the-school and all, but... still. no offense sonar, if you miraculously get to a computer and see this. and if any anonymous is critical of that, i will know it's you.
YAAY!!! *hugglz back* happy mew year!!!!

Salom said...

is there any way you can take the cake out of that mushroom...

what a shame

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

HI!! Hey Cruz what else should i add on to me and Auora's Blog!?!?! Should I add more graphics or should i put up a game?

Gandalf said...

No cruz as long as IT lives The Horde shall be there to run IT to. The.Ground.
Its war its war
*Breaths hevaly*
By the way the SW and BTTF are my favs.

Dibsy said...

yep, simplicity is always the best way to go.

heehee, those cakes don't even look like cakes no more. :O

Cruz said...

Spazzy!!!!!! Welcome Back!!!!

Storm *mega-hugglz* dang sonar!!!

Salom: I know what a shame, lol

Alex: girl, can you even fit any more stuff on your blog?!? It's crazy full of stuff and it looks so awesome!!

Gandalf: lol yeah I picked those two cakes cuz I knew you'd like them :)

Dibsy: they DON'T look like cakes no more, I say we test them to make sure they still TASTE like cakes... whadda say?

*hugs to everyone* Cruz

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

I WILL ALWAYS HAVE MORE ROOM FOR MORE STUFF ON MY BLOG!!!

Cuppy said...

hahahah. those are AWESOME cakes. =P I totalzly love 'em!!! XD

Dibsy said...

yaa lets lest them! XD dibs on the money cake!

Cruz said...

Alex: hmmm a challenge! lol

Cuppy: I know! me too!

Dibsy: okay but I call the mario cakes!

Eysiel said...

Neat cakes! I don't like cake, but I like baking them. Go ahead, say I'm weird for not liking cake, or brownies, or muffins, or cupcakes, or chocolate chip cookies...I hear it all the time.(I like makin' every single on of these)
BYYYYYEEEE!


Voyagefan :oD

Eysiel said...

Oh yea. The war is NOT OVER! MWAHAHAHA!
(I'm on Gandalf's side, just fyi.)



Voyagefan :oD

PS. We shall win!