CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8

I love America


I like these pics lol... So I'm off school today thru Tues for family court stuff. For those I know in real life or the few that know what I'm talking about, I'm okay. Aria's home and the whole family is leaving tonight out of town to do that stuff tomorrow, even my brothers are behaving themselves A MIRACLE! and I'm okay so far, just need a few extra hugs and smiles to keep me from spiralling down. So I thought I'd do a funny post to cheer myself up a bit. Here we go...

Craziest Most Pointless Laws in the US
State Laws My Comments

Alabama:
It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church. So, the fake glasses with the big nose is ok?
You cannot chain your alligator to a fire hydrant. Where else am I suppose to chain him?
You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time. Everyone knows you carry it in your FRONT pocket duh!
Alaska:
Kangaroos are not allowed in barber shops at any time. Where are they suppose to get their haircut!!! This is so prejudice
While it is legal to shoot bears, waking a sleeping bear for the purpose of taking a photograph is prohibited. It should be illegal to wake me up too

Arizona
Donkeys cannot sleep in bathtubs It's true! They just can't find a comfortable position
It is illegal to take naked photographs before noon on Sunday. How exactly would they know what time you t-..... hey! who's that in the window?
It is unlawful to refuse a person a glass of water. How about a chocolate shake?
Mohave County: A decree declares that anyone caught stealing soap must wash himself with it until it is all used up. Isn't that WHY they were stealing the soap in the first place?

Arkansas
It is illegal to buy or sell blue lightbulbs I like Rainbow ones!
Little Rock: Dogs may not bark after 6 PM.; Flirtation between men and women on the streets of Little Rock may result in a 30-day jail term; It is unlawful to walk one's cow down Main Street after 1:00 PM on Sunday; No person shall sound the horn on a vehicle at any place where cold drinks or sandwiches are served after 9:00 P.M. -Little Rock City Code Sec. 18-54 I don't even know where to start with this one...

California
A city ordinance states that a $500 fine will be given to anyone who detonates a nuclear device within city limits Very threatening, seriously scary.... A FINE!
A regulation in San Francisco makes it unlawful to use used underwear to wipe off cars in a car wash. EWWWW, you know someone had to do this for it to even be a law
Baldwin Park: Nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool. Ugh! No fun.
Hollywood: It is illegal to drive more than two thousand sheep down Hollywood Boulevard at one time OK peoples only 1,999 sheep or we're breaking the law!
In Ventura County, California, cats and dogs are not allowed to have sex without a permit. Is that with each other? or at all? ... just curious
It is illegal for a secretary to be alone in a room with her boss This one could've saved many a marriage
It is illegal to eat an orange in your bath tub So a steak dinner is okay?
Lodi: It is illegal to own or sell "Silly String". NOOOO!!!!
Molesting butterflies can result in a $500 fine. Poor futterbys!!!
No vehicle WITHOUT a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour Good to know!

Colorado:
It is illegal to mistreat rats in Denver Erm otay...
In Denver, Colorado it is illegal for Barber's to give massages to nude customers unless it is for instructional purposes Instructional purposes? riiiiiiggghhhttt....
Logan County: It is illegal for a man to kiss a woman while she is asleep Question is, what if she's awake and he's the one that's asleep, would it still be illegal? *looks off into distance dreamy eyed thinking of Robert Pattinson* oh sorry, where was I?
It is illegal to ride a horse while under the influence. Me or the horse? Just need clarification...

Okay obviously I only posted a few states, but I do have the entire list, so if you want to know more of them just comment and I'll do another post of these, or a specific state just let me know. I hope you had a good laugh *hugglsnugglz to everyone* Cruz

22 comments:

Nixx said...

WOO!!!!!!! First comment again!!!! I ducking rock, man. Anyway...I still have to read the post, but i couldn't resist being first comment. looks like funny pics tho.


~Nixx

Cruz said...

lol you're nuts! poor Dibsy won't ever get post virginity again lol

Nixx said...

haha i dont feel so sorry for her tho. i rightfully deserved post virginity. wow that sounded wierd.


Anyway, i just read that post. ive never really thought of it before, but riding a bike in a swimming pool would be very...exhilarating. I wish i had a pool big enough to try that in.



Live long and prosper..
~Nixx

Cruz said...

lol XD

Gandalf said...

HA HA love the pics!
Nixx:Live long and prosper?Are u a fellow Star Trek fan?
Cruz:I know the trubles of cort so if you promise no to tell my Horde Leader
*relucdendly offers hug*
What did I just do?

Beth said...

y'know, there are times when i think the legislative branch of our government just sits around all day and thinks up random, stupid laws. and i am so participating in a 1,999 sheep drive down hollywood boulevard. there are lots of ways to get around these laws. like, you can't ride a bike in a pool, BUT the law says nothing about riding a unicycle in a pool!

p.s. *reads robert pattinson reference, sighs, and faints*

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

YAY!!! Gandalf gave a hugglz!! *Hugs Gandalf* WHY THE SILLY STRING CALIFORNIA!! WHY!!!!!!!

I Love Silly String!! I refuse to do any pranks without it!

So I ask California again, WHY THE SILLY STRING!! WHY!! *dramatic music comes in*

Levi said...

Wait. I'm in Alabama.

WTF? I can't have my ice cream cone in my back pocket??? What kind of bologne is that?!?!

I have a RIGHT as an American citizen that my ice cream cone can be in whichever pocket I so choose.

...Don't I?

Well, if I don't, then I should. Because that is just... un-American somehow.

Un-American, I say!!!

Dibsy said...

(sniffs from nixx's comment)

Ya I live in California! XD Ima take down Hollywood with 1,999 cows! (asks mom to bring her across the street)

da world it out to ruin our fun!! DX who came up with these?? (lol i know these rules are real and all but seriously!)

iggy said...

haha those are so unbelieveably funny! i mean, dogs and cats cant do it without a permit? what kinda crap is that? wow, shows you what america is most concerned about. oh, man, you have to lost more of these

White Forest said...

i am the biggest blog failure. lol but im backs now!!!

hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

if i cant abuse rats in colorado, then im moving, lol

Gandalf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gandalf said...

Alexandria:OK Now get off get off get off!!!Before I call the clan.

Beth:GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...this isint my blog so I can do anyting about it.All I can do is count the months days till I'm retiered.

Salom said...

nice pics

p.s. *reads robert pattinson reference, gags, and promptly throws up*

Nixx said...

hey sorry gandalf. Im not really a star trek fan. though, i do know a few things about star trek, including the live long and prosper thing. i dont even know how i know about that...



~Nixx

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

Shesh Gandlaf you try to give a friend a hug!! *mutters* someone woke up on the wrong side of the tree*
Anyhoo, Me is bored. EVERYONE ATTACK GANDALF WITH HUGGLEZ!!!!!
*gives Gandalf a hugglez*

Cuppy said...

XDDDDD Those laws are SO FUNNY!!!!!!...good to know now that I'm moving down to the US. XD just kiddin'. I'd probably break most of those laws...hahaha.

Anonymous said...

HA!!! MY STATE'S IN THE END OF THE ALPHABET!!!!!!!!!!!! and another arizona one: it is illegal to hunt camels in arizona. just for reference people.

anyway storm's not here (check blog for explanation) so i offer *hugglsnugglz* in her place. i'm sorry you have to go in court... for anything that's not a criminal offense committed by either storm or myself and you're a witness for our innocence... ok so BYES!!!
>.> <.< YAAHHHH!!!!!! *huggl-attack's gandalf*

Gandalf said...

Salom:Hi-five I hate him too!Come with me,join the dark side,my Horde, my Clan
Alexandria:*Spock Glare!*

Cruz said...

what's a spock glare? lol

Eysiel said...

The sheep law in California is funny. I know about this law in a certain place in Ohio where your grass has to be certain length or else you go to prison. It's not as funny as the ones you posted though!


Voyagefan :oD

PS. Sorry I haven't been reading lately. Forgive me?

Moonwolf said...

Intresting....
There is a law in Nevada that says that if someone where to shoot your dog in its back, you can legelaly hang them!