CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21

I freaked the muff out! lol

OK so update... ummm... I don't like my job, but I won't bum you out with details, maybe later. lol... I'm having a really good hair day! I'm wearing my hair in sorta soft curls but it's not frizzy YAY!.... okay that was needless information haha... I'm multi-tasking -talking on Flamex chat- responding to PM on Gaia and- writing this post.... I'm so awesome! no for real, I'm kinda confused lol... oh! i know! my lil brother (he'll be 13 next month) asked me questions about... um... hehe... the birds and the bees! I FREAKED THE MUFF OUT! I still see him as a kid, I told him to go talk to dad, but he said was all "clinical" when he talked about it LOL it was so AwKwArD, but I didn't know what to do so I just answered him, it wasn't like DETAILED stuff, more like relationshippy and expectation stuff, okay now this is getting weird, so I'm going to stop talking a bout it lol it was funny, but I did freak out he's just a kid! >.<

Curious... what would be the first thing you would do if you could be invisible? random thought!

*shakes head* what's the world coming to, if this is what's tying up our justice system... altho it is pretty weird/funny WEIRD LAWSUITS

Sued after breaking her ankle tripping over a toddler
In January 2000, Kathleen Robertson of Austin Texas was awarded $780,000.00 by a jury of her peers after breaking her ankle tripping over a toddler who was running a muck inside a furniture store. The owners of the store were understandably surprised at the verdict, considering the misbehaving tyke was Ms. Robertson's son.

Sued after getting stuck on the house he was robbingIn October 1998, A Terrence Dickson of Bristol Pennsylvania was exiting a house he finished robbing by way of the garage. He was not able to get the garage door to go up, because the automatic door opener was malfunctioning. He couldn't re- enter the house because the door connecting the house and garage locked when he pulled it shut. The family was on vacation, so Mr. Dickson found himself locked in the garage for eight days. He subsisted on a case of Pepsi he found, and a large bag of dry dog food. This upset Mr. Dickson, so he sued the homeowner's insurance claiming the situation caused him undue mental anguish. The jury agreed to the tune of half a million dollars and change.

Sued a restaurant after she slipped on a spilled drinkIn May 2000, a Philadelphia restaurant was ordered to pay Amber Carson of Lancaster, Pennsylvania $113,500.00 after she slipped on a spilled soft drink and broke her coccyx. The beverage was on the floor because Ms. Carson threw it at her boyfriend 30 seconds earlier during an argument

Sued Winnebago after crashing it In November 2000 Mr. Grazinski purchased a brand new 32 foot Winnebago motor home. On his first trip home, having joined the freeway, he set the cruise control at 70 mph and calmly left the drivers seat to go into the back and make himself a cup of coffee. Not surprisingly the Winnie left the freeway, crashed and overturned. Mr. Grazinski sued Winnebago for not advising him in the handbook that he couldn't actually do this. He was awarded $1,750,000 plus a new Winnie. (Winnebago actually changed their handbooks on the back of this court case, just in case there are any other complete morons buying their vehicles)

Sued the neighbor he was trying to steal from In June 1998, a 19 year old Carl Truman of Los Angeles won $74,000.00 and medical expenses when his neighbor ran his hand over with a Honda Accord. Mr. Truman apparently didn't notice someone was at the wheel of the car whose hubcap he was trying to steal.

Sued Blain and Copperfield to demand they reveal their secrets to him Christopher Roller of Burnsville, Minn. Roller is mystified by professional magicians, so he sued David Blaine and David Copperfield to demand they reveal their secrets to him -- or else pay him 10 percent of their lifelong earnings, which he figures amounts to $50 million for Copperfield and $2 million for Blaine. The basis for his suit: Roller claims that the magicians defy the laws of physics, and thus must be using "godly powers" -- and since Roller is god (according to him), they're "somehow" stealing that power from him

*hugs all around* lub u guys!!!!! BYEZ!!!! I'l try to add more later, but dunno.

19 comments:

Nixx said...

first comment again? jeez. next time, ill wait to leave a comment until someone else already has. anyway, i heard the story about the guy who got stuck in a garage and survived on dog food before. some people in this world are stupid, i mean, if ur going to rob a house, u should be prepared for consequences. im glad that u still have time to post, since u now have a job.





~Nixx

Beth said...

AAAH! I keep ALMOST getting to be the first one to comment! *pouts*

*reads lawsuits* It's scary how stupid people can be. It's even scarier how screwed up our judicial system is. *shakes head*

Cruz said...

yes SOME people are a SPECIAL kind of stupid... and our court system is beyond jacked-up... and my jobs only part-time, so hopefully I can keep up, I just lub my bloggage fwiends so much! *hugs*

btw Nixx and Beth I moved your blogs to faves, cause you ROCK!!! lol BYEZ!

Eileen said...

yo! cruz!!!! wow... *has no clue*
cccccccccccccccc yaz!!!

Nixx said...

thnx a lot, cruz! by the way, about all the comments on the last post, getting hugs doesnt bother me. giving hugs does.


~Nixx

Dibsy said...

i feel sorry for the dude who that robber was gonna steal from. i mean, you're on vacation, and who puts desirable food in a garage, anyways?

Sonic said...

well I hope they really needed the money or something.

iggy said...

wow some people are just weird. hey does that mean i could sue the moon for making me into a werewolf? hehe, just kidding.

Cruz said...

Narelene: hiya!!! you found my blog!

Nixx: I think that's most guys lol... so the tackle-hugs are okayz?

Dibsy: dog food is desirable? lol

Sonic: you see the good in people, maybe they did, idk... and check out my avi NOW!!! puh-leez

Iggy: idk it'd probably be kinda hard to find a lawyer to take that case lol

*hugglz* Cruz

Salom said...

COMMENT NUMBER 1010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salom said...

YAY COMMENT 1011

Salom said...

YAY COMMENT 1100

and for the record

i read the post before nixx commented

Love Forever said...

hehehe!! soo funny!!!! those r some weird lawsuits. i feel bad 4 u having 2 tell ur bro about birds and bees, but dont they teach that in school??? weeeeelllllllll *huggles*

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

lol!!!!! i luv the lawsuits!!!

Rexi said...

If I were invisible I would stalk people and freak them the hell out. Not that I don't already when I'm visible.

Cuppy said...

pfft. wtq?? who would sue for that kind of stuff? the "sued the peoples they were stealing from" ones . XD idjits. :P

Levi said...

Those lawsuits were just... retarded. No other way to describe them. People will do anything for a quick buck now. Sigh.

Glad you had a good hair day. I'm literally lucky if my hair looks decent. If I don't fix it right after I get out of the shower, it will dry funny and, oh God, it's awful.

Yes, I admit it. I obsess over my hair, and there are times where I just want to burn it because it pisses me off so much.

I apologize for my language there. Forgive me.

I should go. Later!

Cruz said...

Salom: you always make me laugh! lol
Love Forever: like I said it was like relationshippy like how to ask a girl out, what to expect, how to make a move to physical stuff, what age I thought sex was ok, etc... not the kind of stuff they teach in school lol *hugglz back*
Alex!! Me too!
Rexi: you concern me... lol
Cuppy: is that proper english for idiots? lol
Levi: I have hair issues too, that's why a good day is worthy of a post lol and don't apologize for language, I slip sometimes too, thx for commenting

*hugs all around* Cruz

Eysiel said...

That Roller dude has issues...major issues. He thinks he's a magical God? Moron!



Me

P.S. Hey Cruz, can you check out my blog at least once? If you don't like it, then you don't have to read it. But I hope you do!