CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2

I'm NOT smarter than a 4th Grader

Responses to Comments:


Dibsy: *waves back* and wowza lotsa name changes... so is this your final answer? erm name change? for real lol
Gandalf: thanks for the clarification
Girl: I watched it... so funny!!!!
Salom: lol Fat Bastard! so funny...
Beth: of course I mentioned you!
Storm: NO!!! they're NOT suggestions... and I'm not surprised by these examples lol... and yes you're a birdfreak but you're the bestest one!
Aurora: lubs u too! and go back one post, I posted a pic of pop-tarts for Zeev!
C: It really was cute! I shoulda taken a pic lol and hey thx for coming by my blog!
door-knob-eating-carpet-licker: you're welcome! and hey I think that's the first time you've commented on my blog YAY!
Nixx: NO! don't cry!!! *gives Nixx brightly wrapped candy* sugar makes happee!!!

Happee New Years!! *sips from champagne flute filled with sparkling cranberry juice* I got that from Storm, I ess speshul! lol anyway, how was everyone's New Years? *first hugglz of the new year to everyone*

mine was okay, New Year's Eve we watched movies until it was time for us to all go our seperate ways. oh! I watched Spaceballs! lol Gandalf that's sci-fi, does it count? and Stardust, cuz Girl said I should, and it was NOT what I expected, and Kung-Fu Panda, and something else I don't remember... anyway then my bros went to this camp-out sleepover party, and I went to my friends house, it was soooo much fun, I didn't get to bed til like 3:30. Then when I woke up I had to go pick up my bros and meet all the family at the land. "the land" is just that, a piece of land in the country about 20 minutes outta town. My dad had intended on building a house, but um yeah never got around to it, so now we just use it for bbq's and b-day parties. Well for New Year's we did have a bbq and KICKBALL! okay the WHOLE family plays kickball, you're not too young or too old, and no one is excused from playing. It was ok, I almost got impaled by the kickball, it was from my 12 yr old bro, so it was totally on purpose. but w/e I was safe. Food was ok, I don't like bbq so I ate other stuff, mostly desserts... heehee... anyway then we went home and that's about it

oh no! wait, the reason for my title, New Year's Eve we played "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" and my 9 yr old brother won! he's in 4th grade! so yeah I'm not smarter than a fifth grader, or apparently a fourth grader. That game is TOTALLY RIGGED!!! there's NO WAY those questions were fifth grade, or those million dollar ones either! IT'S RIGGED I TELL YOU!!! No I'm not a sore loser... I'm so gonna post some of those questions, maybe later or tomorrow, but you'll see, it's not just me! I SWEAR! okay enough of that... and NOW Funny pics!
Thong Car?
and (below) Who's the Traitor?



19 comments:

Dibsy said...

Changed-again! Hopefully final!

And YES, I'm first!!! XD That means I'm special! Lol jk.

Yay thong car!!!

Cruz said...

Lurve the new pic! and Yay! Post-virginity of the first post of the year! lol

Beth said...

that thong car was hilarious! my friend and i are cracking up right now!

*hugs to everybody*

Dibsy said...

yaaa im lucky and special! XP

today ish da 2nd day of da year!!!

Gandalf said...

The side,the apple,the war is not over,not by a long shot.

Dibsy said...

wat?

Levi said...

I know, right???

That game is SO rigged. I don't care what they say. The 5th graders that could possibly answer some of those questions had to of been genius prodigies or something.

iggy said...

wow i wont even ask how they got the thong on... anyways i dye my hair so much cause i just cant stand my normal hair color. which is red. i dont think even sam knows that. *chuckles* he he, yeah, im thinking of doing it hot pink next time. which will probably be soon

Aurora said...

O.k well, sorry I didn't have the time to post last time, Gabriel was screaming at me because James accidentally lit something on fire and then he thought I did it because I am the Pyro in the family, so yeah T~T.

Anyways, Zeev and I love the fact that u put up the pop-tarts picture xD. after he saw the picture he had to try that out, so he like got into his wolf pup form and jumped into a pop-tarts box xD.

I love that picture of the cats and the dog xD so funny. I was thinking of hitting Gabriel with something this morning but it would throw off everything so I might do that later x3. Well I gtg make everyone breakfast so talk to you later! and HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR!! =D!!!

Aurora :3

Anonymous said...

i know which one is de traitor o.O
him works for meh

Nathaniel said...

I am the fishy king!

That aside. Ha! You were beaten by a fourth grader at that! Those questions are actually pretty easy for me. Well, most of the time. OH! I saw the show once, where this prodegy girl lost on the million dollar question, AND IT WAS SIMPLE! It was, who was the hundred year war faught between? And the answer, is obviously France and England. IN FACT, I'm pretty sure that was the war with Joan of Ark. HOW DID SHE THINK IT WAS FRANCE AND SPAIN!

Sorry, I'm just pissed because the rents abandoned me on a skiing trip today. I collapsed, on the return trip from the end of the trail, and then skiied the rest of the way back. I think it was something like 5 K back to the chalet, exhausted, and in recently stormy weather.

The only more depressing thing is that I had one of those "Revisit a past series" things. You know, when you really feel like rewatching a show, or replaying a game, or redoing a thing, that you haven't done in a long time, hoping it will make you feel as good as it did when you were younger. Problem is, that mine is Digimon. DIGIMON! I just really felt like rewatching the third series online. It was just out of complete boredom, but I feel so childish. But the sadest part is that I'm actually enjoying myself. The plot actual makes sense now, and is pretty enthralling. It deals a lot with playing god, and the theory of other dimentions, or planes of exhistance. And that's kind of sad. Oh well, guess that's just a turn off about me.

Aurora said...

Nathaniel.. you think too much.. *gives him a heartshaped cookie* feel better ;D,


Aurora

Rybon said...

I HAVE RETURNED FROM SLAYING THE DRAGON SMAUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh s**t that was out loud...


HI CRUZ

i might post sometime on my blog

maybe...

Dibsy said...

omg, last night i had a dream about the last picture!!! it was all about KITTIES and finding out who the traitor was!!! omg it was so epic!!

Rybon said...

CRUZ I PUT UP A SCHOOL PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was strange...
even for me...

Cruz said...

hey guys I don't have a lot of time right now,I'll try to get on later, I have a teacher/development day today, so HA! to all of you that had school lol j/k

I did read all comments!! what? Levi, Nathaniel and Rybon commented?!?
*cruz dies of shock* lol

I love you guys! I'll comment back later

AURORA!! I couldn't comment on you're blog!!!! ahhhhh!!!! but I wanted to tell you I love the Music pic on sidebar SO TRUE!!!

*hugs to eberyone* Cruz

griffinrider said...

love the pictures. where do you get them from?

Nixx said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! THE MONKEY-CATS ARE STEALING MY BRAIN AND EATING IT IN A TACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, im better now

so now that that's over with...ur lucky, cruz! it was way too cold to do anything like eat bbq or play kickball here.

nice cat pic thingy. i think ill write a story about them "The Traitor Among Us"



peace out, homies!

~Nixx

Skye said...

Oh well, at least you liked the bit with Robert de Niro dancing around with a dress and pink feathery fan! LOL! Love that bit!

Hope you had a good new year. Mine was terrible. Mum tried to make me go to bed around 10pm on New Year's Eve!!!
So, of course I convinced her to let me stay up until midnight to watch the fireworks, telling her that if SHE wanted to go to bed 'cause SHE'S tired, she could.

If she gets tired, she makes me go to bed, even if I'm not tired and on holidays (so I can sleep in late the next day to make up for any sleep I might have lost out on).

Needless to say, I had a terrible New Year.

Okay, this comment is kind of dull and not random and funny for once. Maybe it's 'cause I'm not tired when I'm commenting here for once. LOL! I better do something random.... hmm.... what could I do....




-I sing-
SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!
Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious!
If you say it loud enough, you'll always sound precocious!
SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!!!

LOL! Random, huh?

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly