CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13

QUESTIONS ANSWERED My tattoo is black, about one inch high and wide (it's small), the parlor was called In the Skin (I think) It hurt about a 4 (on scale 1-10) it didn't feel like I thought it would. It felt like scratchy and pinchy when it was already raw. I cried but worth it! idk how much mine was alone, but Aria's and mine together was over $200 something, and plus I got mine on my hip, so I had my pants half way down around my knees the whole time! It was ok, it was just me Aria and the tattoo lady (who btw looked like a school teacher! so much for my cliche belief that only large burly tattooed men give tattoos lol) Thanks to everyone for being so supportive. A few friends in real life weren't, and it bummed me out cuz they kept saying how permanent it is. But it was for my mom, so I won't regret it and somehow getting the same tattoo she got mad me feel closer to her, cheesy, irrational and delusional maybe but I know I won't regret it.


QUESTIONS ASKED... why are we attacking Gandalf with hugglz? lol he hates hugglz... and why are we hating on RP? HATERS! lol Beth my tank's in the shop getting repainted PINK CAMOUFLAGE!!! lol

MY NON DATING SOCIAL LIFE okay so you people know I have a Gaia acct (online rpg game). Well this guy PM (private message) me and asked "hey wanna hook-up?" me "what?" (thinking I misinterpreted) him " I think ur cute. Wanna hook-up?" me "really? thx, do I know you in rl (real life)?" him "no but I like your avi (avatar)" PAUSE! All girl avatars look the same on this game, so this just adds to my confusion CONT' me "how the heck do u expect to hook-up? lol" him "nvmd" (never mind) me "seriously?" (I seriously didn't understand) him No Response HE BLEW ME OFF! ugh so I go check out his profile, and he's 14! I got blown off by a 14 yr old! I don't know why this made me feel so rejected but it did. Stupid, huh? So I ask my friend wtf he was talking about and she explains you CAN have a bf on gaia but that you rpg "romance" LIGHT BULB! and also kinda weird, but okay....SO IN SUMMARY not only have I not been on a real date in over.... ugh 3 months, now that I count it, it's more depressing, but I met a guy online once (but he would drive down from OK so we could see each other) was by my dad's standards "too old for me" hence the deletion of my facebook when I didn't stop talking to him, but NOW I have also failed at rpg dating! (without even trying) I seriously think I'm getting close to breaking some sort of record at how many avenues of dating can one girl fail at... I'm hopeless, I blame fairy tales for my false hopes in romance lol

ZOMG! Jake commented! YAYZ! thx for coming by Jake! oh I wish I had time to respond to all my comments, but I'm pressed for time so in response to EVERYONE! you're all nuts! and I love you for it! lol , I've just been crazy busy but I'll get better at responding PROMISE!

Pics of cool cars and......*super-sized hugglz all around* Cruz





28 comments:

Nixx said...

YES!!!!!!!!! POST VIRGINITY AGAIN!!!!!! IN YOUR FACE, DIBSY!!!!!!!!! too bad i havent even read the post yet, but i saw that there werent any comments, and i couldnt resist leaving the first one. ok, maybe i cheated, since i havent read the post yet, but ill be back to comment about the actual post...






~Nixx

Cruz said...

yeah, but 2 people SAW it before you cuz I was online with them lol, but yes technically post-virginity is yours lol

Nixx said...

well watever. anyway, i just read it. and i always thought that online dates were kind of......creepy. cuz u dont really kno what they look like or if theyre even the age or GENDER they say they r. anyway. about your tattoo, i wouldnt get a tattoo on my hip or whatever. I would get one on my arm or chest or back so people could see it and stuff.





~Nixx

Cruz said...

first the rpg kid, I wouldn't have said yes I just thought it was funny that I didn't understand what he wanted, second the guy I dated after meeting online, we were friends and met in real life, then began dating, I didn't actually go looking for dates online, I 've heard horror stories... and you will be able to see my tattoo when I wear low-rise jeans or with my swimsuit in the summer... once it heals... and it'd be kinda weird if a guy got a tattoo on his hip lol =D

Nixx said...

yea i see ow. i thought u meant u went out with him before u actually met him. and i just realized it would be really wierd for a guy like me to get a tattoo on his hip. wow. this is getting really awkward... nice tattoo tho, thts a cool pic thingy...




~Nixx

Storm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

AAHHHHH!!!! *runs to nearest wall and begins beating head on it* MUST! DESTROY! IMAGE!!!!
MENTAL BLEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(just pictured a random guy i know w/ a tattoo on his hip)
MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol and didn't storm almost-online date once? i read a few older posts, and didn't she like almost go to homecoming with jess? (sorry <--- likes storm best of the flock. but you're a close second!)

Gandalf said...

Thanks Cruz,you inspiered my orcish friend to under go the orcish Burn and Scar caramony since orcs dont belive in tattos.Personaly I've already done it...sort of...They didnt stay! :)

Dibsy said...

(glarez at nixx) >:(

woo! da first car is mine! XD

Dibsy said...

hold up, WAT?? nixx is DUDE?? :O Holy wow i did not no dat.

Salom said...

HOW DID YOU GET A PICTURE OF MY CAR!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Cruz said...

Nixx... how do our convos always wind up akward? lol (like my name one too) you're so funny

Anonymous: yes Storm almost did, but honestly I'd trust the ghost boy OVER some of the boys I've met here lol

Gandalf: your invisible friend Orc?

Dibsy: NO GLARE AT NIXX! haha I don't even remember the last time you got post - virginity lol

Salom: which one? the high heel one? lol

*hugglz* all around

Nixx said...

dibsy:yea pretty much i is dude

Cruz:everybody that talks to me says that i always make conversations awkward, but i cant help it, you know?




~Nixx

Cruz said...

Yeah Nixx, but I know you're not trying to be, so I find it funny... there won't be akwardness between us, I understand whatcha mean most of the time lol =D

Salom said...

...



...


...


maaaayyyyybbbeeee....

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

We attack Gandalf with Hugglz cause he needs it!!!!!

Aurora said...

HECK YEAH! *hi5 to Alex* *Tackle hugz Gandalf* O.O... muahaha.. Yesh I know. I am strange ^.^.. I love the second picture!! the bubble looking car! awesome xD. I would comment more but I cant cause we are watching "WANTED". ONE OF DA BEST MOVIES EVA. I didn't know that Nixx was a guy o.O.. o..k..than.. ANYWAYS! I gtg cause Alex is threatening to start it without me D: Talk to you guys later!! :D!!

LOVE LOTS!, *Hugglzsnugglz everyone but double hugglz Cruz* xD,

bye,
Aurora :3

Cruz said...

Salom: ROFL!!!

Alex: oh I get it! he's in denial that he NEEDS hugglz lol

Aurora: YAY! double-hugglz! now don't be jealous everybody! and that movie IS AWESOME! I know I'm a girl but Angelina Jolie looked hawt in that movie and stellar special effects!

*hugs to eberyone* I'll post tomorrow!

Salom said...

and im getting a blue one when i get accepted to spu in a few years

taht stands for stupid person university incase your wondering

Gandalf said...

Cruz:No,Cruz to anwser you quston His flesh and blood
Alexandria:THERE WILL BE NOOOO HUGING ME!!!EVER!!!!!well there was that one time...but NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

Storm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

>_<
8D *attack-hugglz gandalf 'cause he said not to*
you say 'no', my brain translates it to 'go 'head!!!!!!'
and the bubble-car is MINE!!!
nyahaha...

Dibsy said...

it's four minutes after my curfew!!! (9:04) Woooo I feel so rebellious!!! XP

(looks at nixx in a whole new way) ...

...

...

............!!!!!

Cruz said...

Salom: you're not stupid, so I don't think you'll get accepted into SPU (altho that is a funny name) =D

Gandalf: cool... and on the comment before what do you mean you "tried" it?

Anonymous: *hugglsnugglz* cuz I know who you are... heehee

Dibsy: you're such a rebel! fight the man! lol

Sonic said...

I dont think I'll ever get a tat but I can see Why you did. I dont think youll regret it.

Cruz said...

Thanks muchly for the support Sonic

Eysiel said...

I like the first and second ones, but the shoe is a lil tacky. I mean, I'd be driving around in a giant high-top sneaker! jk. I'd be driving in...hmm...unknown. Too young to drive.



Me

Eysiel said...

Gandalf: Just to make your day worse...


HUGGLZSNUGGLZ!


Sorry...read the other comments and couldn't resist.

Me