CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10

Ready?

Really really quick post, some people I talked to last night already know, but this is such big news I'm posting about it..... ready?..... ready?.... I GOT A TATTOO!!! Aria and I got matching tattoos, the same one my mom had, she passed away 2 yrs ago. So it like represents her so I don't think I'll regret it. It's an asian symbol for peace and serenity. I've been begging my dad for like a year and yesterday he caved! Aria's in like 2 inches wide on her back right shoulder and mine is like a inch on my hip. I saw Aria get hers first, and afterward (I was such a wuss) I was like "I want mine tinier" lol.... In case you're wondering... I did cry a little, ok maybe more than that. It wasn't what I expected for it to feel like to get it. Anyway I'll post more about it when I got time.

I did read all comments, I'll respond when I have more time, oh but to Salom and Gandalf: LEAVE ROBBIE P ALONE! we're not starting this again! last time it ended with threats on his life lol ok ok I'll keep the fangirl side of me down to a minimum and thx for hugglz Gandalf... and just for the heck of it, a funny vid about a magical door... Sonic, I think I did it right, I guess we'll see...

14 comments:

LaughinLovinLivin said...

that was a funny dude!!!

that is soo cool that u got a tatoo that represents ur mom!!! i wish i could get a tatoo... *sigh*

Dibsy said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

Was it big? How much did it hurt on a scale to 1 to 10?? What color wa sit? How long did it take? How much did it cost? What parlor did you get it from?

Answer all questions or a terrible fate will behall you by the amazing dib!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! i also wish i could get a tattoo... dunno of what though...
ok so i'm at work, i gotta go!

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

SWEET!! Im not allowed to get a tattoo. Apperently Im "too young" but we all know Il outlast them all!!

Talon said...

Cool you got a tattoo :) though I don't have any intentions on getting one.
Hey on that cake post, did any of them come form Charm City Cakes in Baltimore? -Talon

Nixx said...

a tattoo? nice. I got one when i was 10, and it stretches from my chest and stomch with part on my right shoulder. yeah, it's this skeleton-phoenix with huge flames and stuff and its clutching a yin-yang sign in its claws. in its mouth is this silver sword with blood dripping from one end. The grim reaper is riding on its back with his scythe raised high in the air and his cloak is flowing behind him, like shadows. yea my tattoo's intense, man.



haha, just kidding. that WOULD be a cool tattoo though.



~Nixx

Gandalf said...

No Cruz HE WILL BE EXSTERMANATED!!!

Beth said...

*gasps* people have been threatening robbie?!? cruz, can i borrow your tank for a little bit?

that's so cool about your tattoo! i've always wanted one, but a. my parents would never let me get one (until i'm, like, eighteen), and b. i'm not so enthusiastic about the painful aspect of getting one. ouch.

Aurora said...

Awesome! Thats so cool that you got at tattoo for your mom!! I don't feel like repeating all of Dipsy's questions cause I have da same questions. Alex got a new laptop for Christmas and I got a cell phone!! Sorry I am a little excided xD. I finished my POV so chu can check it out if chu want! :D!!

I gotta go cause me and Alex are going to watch CSI. Byeeee!!

Lurve lots!,
Aurora :3

Dibsy said...

Dipsy?? :O lol.

iggy said...

hey thats super cool. the cubs keep bothering me cause they want tats, but im worried about what kinds they will get. im thinking about getting one but i havent figured out a design yet. hehe, yeah, pattinson still sucks. we shouldve thrown him down the elevator shaft.

Salom said...

nice cruz

who wants curved yellow fruit?

only forty cents!

Avion said...

omg so awsome. so u actually got it huh. lucky i wish i could get one small one

White Forest said...

if there is a picture of the tattoo on your blog....i couldnt see it

*pout*

and as to the tagging thing (seriously, can i get a worst blogger ever award?!?!?) I LOVE THE BOONDOCK SAINTS, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

irish man cadny....*drools* and thats all im going to say...

<3 white forest