CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29

PWN3D!

okey dokey responses to comments
Alex: wOOt! first comment! and I wish I worked around chocolate =p
Shadow: hiya!
Salom: lol is that all you're going to comment from now on, altho it does make me smile lol
Nixx: you don't have to always be funny to comment, I'm just glad you comment , altho that last post on Eclipse was funny lol
Anonymous: YAY! XD cookie... muchly better!!!
Dibsy: lol ... alex was right that was random lol
Cuppy: *smells aroma of freshly baked cookies* mmmm... you know I think you might be onto something with that theory... lol
Cory: I work at a copy and print center as a cashier =( and DKECL is listed on my blog roll under SMUR
Alter: yeah it's not THAT bad because my co-workers are cool, now that I've made friends, and why are you always eating tacos? lol and thx for FINALLY coming by meh blog!!!
Iggy: How about some pranks? lol
Voyagefan: lol good luck getting first comment lol
Sonic: aww you should e-mail me some pics, I love getting e-mails, altho we already talk on blogger and Gaia lol
Girl: you're NUTS! lol and I'm going to check my messages RIGHT NOW!

Funny pranks to do at work...










mmm Jello!!! XD anyway I'll update on meh life later, because ther's nothing new....I lub you guys!!!! Byez! *hugglz to eberyone*

22 comments:

Gandalf said...

Ha ha

LaughinLovinLivin said...

2nd POST!!!!!!! yes!!!!!!!!!!!! also, those r FUNNY pics!!!! if i had a job othr than babysitting then i would totally do them (not really - but wat the heck) *huggles* 2 u 2!!!!

Skye said...

WOOHOO!!!!! 3RD COMMENT!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
-sings- oh yeah, I got third comment, I got third comment, not the last or nearly last comment! uh-huh uh-huh oh yeah go me!

jk lol!

Still mad!

Thanks again for mentioning my blog in your last post! :D

Oh! I forgot to add one thing to my comment on your last post:

The opposite of hello in french!

LOL!

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

Talon said...

LOL JELLO

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

OM GI LUV THE POST-IT CAR!!

Sonic said...

Yes! 6th comment!

griffinrider said...

yay! seventh comment! those pictures were hilarious!

Dibsy said...

LOL I have those rat plushies!! (<---my favorite of my stuffed animals...mmm fluffy goodness)

Shadow said...

HA! PWNED!
-Shads

Shadow said...

mmmm......Jello

iggy said...

thanks for the congrats. and yeah, a few. dont know how many exactly, but the doc says we can expect more than three. im so excited XP

Sonic said...

Yes! 12th comment!

Dibsy said...

hey im the thirteenth commentor!!! wooo is this unlucky!

Anonymous said...

Hi friend.. Nice cool post.. Good work.. Do visit my blog and post your comments.. Take care mate.. Cheers!!!

Cuppy said...

XD. those are funny.

I wuv you too!!!!!! *hugglifies*

Avion said...

rofl

Just Me said...

hahahahaha i love it

THE BIG SHOWDOWN IS COMING

Sonar found out that he was “created to stop/kill” Radar. But how much of this do YOU think is possible? Come to my blog (www.flyonforever.blogspot.com) and vote on who YOU think would win the battle.

Personally, I cannot say because unfortunately, both are my friends. However, I believe that the prophecy in Harry Potter “Neither Shall Live While The Other Survives” might prove true here as well.

Let’s see what the readers think the outcome will be. I’m extremely curious on who the readers have more faith in.

Let the voting begin.

Echo

Nixx said...

something funny




there, i said something funny




~Nixx

Eysiel said...

GANDALF! How could you? How could you? My own fellow Horde member, my own fellow book club member...it's terrible! YOU TOOK AWAY MY CHANCE TO COMMENT FIRST! Oh well...we can still be friends...JK!
I liked the cardboard office supplies and the huge popcorn pit. I want to do that with EXTRA BUTTERY POPCORN! YUMMAY!

Voyagefan

Cruz said...

okay guys I did write a post but I didn't post it because it was just me having a bad day and boohooing (is that word? lol it is now) I didn't think you guys wanted to hear me complain and rant so I decided just to make a happy post later today or tomorrow. k? so I didn't forget my blog, lub you guys!!! *hugglz to everyone*

Dibsy said...

oooh cruz your gaia is looking naice...

Cruz said...

thx muchly dibs!