CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9

Awesomeness- No additional charge

LOL... I love Jack Black qoutes... that one's from Kung Fu Panda XD


Responses to comments (some I'm repeating from comment tread IN CASE you didn't see them plus new responses)
Aurora: wowza that's fast thinking and that's alot of chocolate!!!
Alex: you know your hyperness is contagious right? and sometimes I feel like I have a i-pod in my head too... but mine must be crappy one cause I only have like a million songs :p
Echo: lol XD
Beth: haha my post made you hungry...lol
Rybon: A chat box? cool (link to Rybon's blog is in my lists under Awesome Blogs)... hey! I read your blog!
Agent D: yes my comments fill up, post virginity is a distant memory...lol
Gandalf!! Ewwww!!! you ate the spider!!! Gross!!! and how could you say Desserts are poison?!?! and how come you don't mind being cursed? did I miss something?
Storm!! Power of Fangirls!!! LOL and yes I can take a hint *hugglsnugglz special*
Balmung!! I had loads of fun! Except for that hour my friends pretended they didn't know me because I refuse to take off my SuperGirl Cape...lol... it was so cute! idk what their problem was, it's ALL pink and it has a superman emblem in the middle and it was only $5 so I couldn't resist...lol
White Forrest: I'm not at all suprised by your choice... and hey girl long time no see.. umm... read?...blog? whatever it's called.
Spazzy: Yeah I know this is one life's most difficult decisions LOL ok you can pick both and we'll see what answers say...
Iggy: Hmmm grumpy Sam... me thinky maybe baby... or just wishful thinking on my part...
X: Yeah I know I tried to get on your blog yesterday, but I changed it... thanks for the info!
FoxGal: YOU DON'T LIKE SUGAR?!? That's CrAzY!!!! I lub sugar! and thx for hugglz and smile!
Talon: hey, Storm answered your question it means: 'ZOH MY GOD/GOSH'. whichever you prefer... and thx for coming by my blog!

okey-dokey peoples here's the results of your Dessert Personality Test...

1. ANGEL FOOD CAKE -- Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm and fuzzy items. A little nutty at times. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day. Others perceive you as being childlike and immature at times.
2. BROWNIES -- You are adventurous, love new ideas, and are a champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up you whip out your saber. You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor and direction. You tend to be very loyal.
3. LEMON MERINGUE -- Smooth, sexy, & articulate with your hands, you are an excellent caregiver and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time. A bit of a diva at times, you set your own style because you do your own thing. You shine when it comes to helping others and have many friends.
4. VANILLA CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING -- Fun-loving, sassy, humorous, not very grounded in life; very indecisive and lacking motivation. Everyone enjoys being around you, but you are a practical joker. Others should be cautious in making you mad. However, you are a friend for life.
5. STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE -- Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other people, can be counted on in a pinch and expect the same in return. Intuitively keen. You can be very emotional at times but a true person in every way. You like to do things for yourself and help others learn about themselves.
6. CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING-- Sexy; always ready to give and receive. Very creative, adventurous, ambitious, and passionate. You can appear to have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh.
7. ICE CREAM -- You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted person and a little quirky at times. You have many loyal friends. You were meant to lead and teach others. A wonderful role model.
8. CARROT CAKE --You like sports, whether it be baseball, football,basketball, or soccer. If you could, you would like to participate, but you enjoy watching sports. You don't like to give up the remote control. You tend to be self-centered and high maintenance.

I wonder if you think your choice matches your personality in REAL life, mine did kinda, I chose brownies when I first saw the test... *passes out freshly baked double-chocolate chip cookies to eberyone* From Cruz!!!
RANDOM PIC: I HAZ A SECRET!!! Isn't that cute?!?!!!

19 comments:

Spazzy said...

OMGZ...both of those match my personality pefectly!!! That's so awesome!!!

Spazzy said...

P.S. Thanx for the cookie!!! ^.^

Storm said...

i chose ALL of them. so does that mean i have MPD? sonar says i do... do i?
yes.
what?! who?! confusionz...i haz dem...
but LUB U!!!! *hugglsnugglz speshul back*

Gandalf said...

What the bloody is up with the hugs!?!?!?!?!

Gandalf said...

What the bloody is up with the hugs!?!?!?!?!

Devin said...

Yay!!! I'm sexy! Go double chocolate!

Dibsy said...

spazzy has, once again, stolen this virginity...WHY?!?!?!

lol i am such a brownie... XD

Anonymous said...

HEY!!!
IF ANYONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO JOIN SAVE THE WORLD LET ME KNOW!!!!

I am going to close the offer on New Years Day or Eve

-Sonar
just leave your e-mail on save the world

http://pollutionfreeworld.blogspot.com/

Beth said...

perfect personality match! sassy, friend for life, dangerous when angered . . . yep!

and gandalf! hugs are FUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!! *runs around and hugs everybody to death* HUG MONSTER!!!!!!!

Dibsy said...

Gueeesssss whaaaat??? I'm getting a wig for Christmas!!! XD Wigs, wigs WIGS! First, I'll get a red one. Then a blonde one. Then a green one. Then blue. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iggy said...

hehe im a brownie... omfg you know what? it does seem like sam's been preggy-grumpy lately...

Gandalf said...

Oh dear

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

WTH!?!?!?!
Im Chocolate Cake!
and that means I'm, *looks at blog* sexy? *in backround* Gabriel: heck ya you are! *Smacks Gabriel on back of head* Gabriel: ow.

He had it coming

Aurora says hi cause she is grounded

Aurora said...

OMG! (I'm sneaking on the computer xD) I picked Brownies and that TOTALLY fits me!!! =D!!! Thats sooo awesome!!,

awww what a cute panda!!!! *starts speaking to the picture* yesh u are! yesh u r a cute little pand- um. . . what? I will try to get onto the computer as much as I can. But idk if I can cause Gabriel is going to put on a password >.<..

I gtg hes coming! LURVES YOU! *huggglllzzzsungglzz*

Aurora =]

Aria said...

check this out... lol
http://www.emmadavies.net/fairy/

Cruz said...

Hey guys I PROMISE I'll post tomorrow and respond to all your comments, I got some family stuff going on, actually I think I'll miss school tomorrow so I'll post and respond then. *big hugs all around* Thanks for all the comments. I did read them ALL. You guys are always sooo funny. TTYL

Aurora said...

I forgot to say this, I picked both Chocolate Cake and Brownies, so I'm a mix between them I guess. Gabriel & James, stop looking at Alex and I like we're edible <.<. *sigh* guys, can't live with em, cant live without em >.<. Can't wait till your next post!! =D!

The pack and I went back to Arizona cause this is where our real home is :3. we got a tree and everything! (this is Alex now) Aurora just got up from the computer and hit Gabriel with a Christmas ornament!! O.O. . . (this is Aurora now :3) He deserved it! hey it was either the ornament or the tree and I didn't feel like cleaning that up :P, he will be fine hes just putting ice on it now, no blood or anything everything's jjuuust fine :].

I gtg make cookies! I'm makin:
Gingerbread Cookies
Toll House Chocolate Chip cookies
Sugar Cookies
and Oatmeal Raisin cookies :3

Sorry for such a long post!
LURVE YA! *hugglzz!*,
Aurora

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

NO!! ANYTHING BUT! WHO EATS OATMEAL RASIN COOKIES!?!?!?!

WHY CRUEL WORLD! WHY!?!?!

SilverTip said...

That is sOOoooooooooooo Awsome!!!!!!! THEY ARE TOO CUTE

What would I be?.......idk you should choose something for me.