CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14

My Theory

first THANKS!!! to shadowolf, aria, nathaniel, storm and cory for going by Save the World like I asked. *supersized cookies for you guys*


second, I DID NOT JOIN SONAR'S FLOCK!!! there's been let's say assumptions/comments and to be nice I'm ASSUMING it was just a confusion, I just write on that blog cuz I like it. I've been in Flamex flock since Aug and that's where I'm staying.
sidenote: Aurora I saw you follow Flamex blog, are you a member? do you RPG? I've never seen you on, it'd be cool to be on there with you sometime.

third, my theory... that ALL teachers are trying to cram 3 weeks of work in this last week of school to make up for the 2 weeks we'll be on vacation. seriously. Is anyone else's school work piled up? I've been crazy busy last week and next week looks even busier. I'm soooo ready for a break... so I think we should all consider going to school naked! LOL just kidding, but I found this list so I'm posting it.


Top reasons to go to school naked...

1. Take advantage of computer monitor radiation to work on your tan.
2. "I''d love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants."
3.To stop those creepy janitor from looking down your blouse.
4. You want to see if it''s like the dream.
5. People stop stealing your pens after they''ve seen where you keep them.
6. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to school drunk.
7. Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.
8. No one steals your chair



any ideas for #9 and #10?

Responses:

shadowolf: thanks so much for your honest input, you're awesome! *extra cookie and smile*
STORM!! and NEKO-CHAN!! umm... lubs u! I didn't know what else to say, but I wanted to tell you something lol *hugglsnugglz*
Aria: thx but MY opinion is the only one that matters!!!
AgentDibsy: I put dibby! but then I thought I misspelled it and backspaced and put dibsy and it sounded familiar, lol I guess cuz I heard it on your blogs... I'm so tarded!! YAYZ!! WIG!!!
Cory! let's see, you were a random blogger that showed up at my blog you yelled at me, stole my muffin, and poked me with a carrot... OF COURSE YOU'RE MY FRIEND!!! lol you're so awesome
Gandalf! okay Orcs don't love hugs... but I DO!!! *big hugs to Gandalf* EVERYBODY! GROUP HUG! lol XD

talk to all of youz laterz *^.^*

8 comments:

Nixx said...

Woo! I get supersized cookies! thanks!

Nixx said...

and an extra one! anyway...i don't think i would go to school naked... a bunch of ppl would never speak to or even look at me again...

~shadowolf

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

LUCKY!!!

Dibsy said...

...waaa...my comment didn't come through... (GOSH iwas a bout to steal virginity again! >:X)

9. You'll be excused from PE. (Because if it's male, you can charge them for sexual harassment) XP

Cruz said...

shadowolf: lol yeah I think my friends would disown me, on upside I might get asked out...lol

Alex: *gives you a supasized chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting, chocolate flavored whip cream and chocolate sprinkles* cuz you're so AWESOME! and you already follow the other blog! now who's lucky? lol

Dibsy: weird, your comment went to last post, it was funny tho, and why don't we get to miss PE if you're female? life is so unfair for us girls! I can be sexual harassing naked! j/k idk why we're talking about this lol we have the weirdest conversations ^o^ haha keys are harassing me!!!

thx for your comments!!!

Gandalf said...

*Rummbles low in throght*

Aurora said...

*sigh* he put a password on it cause I'm grounded cause I yelled at him so yeah :P,

I would go to school naked! but I would be in my wolf form xD. the school I'm going to is like awesome! but we have our finals on wed. thur. and friday, and they're half days!!! =D!!! I love my school :3.

talk to ya later! I gtg cause Mr.sourgroutch is coming (Gabriel) *Rolls eyes* ;D bye!!

Aurora :3:]:D

the word thing says "plesober" =O maybe its like please be sober? o.O awkward. . . xD

Aurora said...

OH! also! to answer your quetion about the flamex thingy er w.e, no I don't but I liked their blog and I wanted to know what was happening so I fallowed it xD. I am not with them or anything I just wanted to check it out :3 I hope thats ok o.o. . ., I gots to go cause Gabriel is being a ham.

PEACE! x3,
Aurora :D!