CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21

Duck Duck Goose

Redrover Redrover... no, the name of the game is TAG! that's right I've been tagged. by Agent Dibsy, I'm not waiting for the comment that I know is coming, I already saw it on your blog, so I'm making a quick post to get it over with...

Rules:
1.Each blogger must post these rules first.
2.Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3.Blogger s that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.
4.At the end of your blog,you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
5.Don't forget to leave them a comment,telling them that they've been tagged and to read your blog

My facts/habits

1. okay so you know that "minor" accident where I kinda sorta hit a pole with my car in Oct... well, that wasn't my first car accident... and if you can do the math, I just got my license in Aug , so yeah 2 accidents in 2 months... anyone need a ride somewhere? lol

2. My fave movie of ALL TIME is Boondock Saints, most of you wouldn't know it, but it's awesome... two brothers going all vigilante killing mobsters and they certainly show the diversity of the f-word lol

3. I was in martial arts for 2 yrs... I'm a green belt in Kyuki- Do (pronounced cookie dough NO LIE) and for those who know martial arts, YES i was R-E-A-L-L-Y slow in getting my belts and my weapon test was with a staff... I quit cuz I only joined to learn self-defense, not to become a ninja... that's Storm's job

4. I've never been in love... I've had boyfriends and I've been in "like a whole lot", but never in love :(

5. Some already know... my strangest fear SQUIRRELS! not kidding!!! I'm repeating myself but yeah Squirrels FREAK ME OUT! I'm okay with pics of them , but in real life they run soooo fast, it's not natural. Why would an animal need to run that fast unless he was a natural predator? I swear EVERY time I see one running I'm convinced it's going to attack me, like jump at my throat or something, like a vampire squirrel. I SWEAR! and those beady eyes don't help either

6. I'm a very, Very, i repeat VERY picky eater... I don't like onions, celery, strawberries, any seafood at all, coconuts, cherries, pineapples, tomatoes, creme soda, peanuts (not allergic just don't like them), carrots, wheat bread, bbq sauce or anything with bbq on it (yes I'm from Texas WEIRD), hot sauce, any spicy food for that matter, most candy bars, most breakfast cereals and TONS MORE!!!

7. I don't plan to goto college after hs, but I haven't informed my dad/step mom about my decision... they WON'T be happy

8. My sister, whom some of you know, once sold my cell phone # to guy for a KFC combo meal!!!! NO JOKE!!! He worked the counter and thought I was cute, and their credit card thing wasn't working and she had no cash... I mean wtf? what kind of person does that? who agrees to that? I'm her SISTER!! she didn't tell me til we got home later, I was PISSED!!!....... long story short...... we dated for almost 4 months ROFL!!! seriously, he called me, and he turned out to be a nice guy, kinda quiet tho, we even had a mutual break-up, we're still friends LOL

okay the peoples I tag are:
Spazzy, Gandalf, Storm, Sonic,White Forest ,Balmung, Aurora and Nixx
you guys don't have to do this, it won't hurt my feelings or anything, and if you TAG me back, I'm NOT doing this again (I've run out of interesting facts) but it was fun to do once. I'll comment on your blogs probably tomorrow

*big hugglz*

12 comments:

Dibsy said...

YES virginity is mine!!! XD

Your 16?!?!?!?! I'm only 11!!! :O

I wanna become a ninja!!! I started basic karate this summer and since I'm 11, I had to beat up little 6 year olds... (oh noez does dis count as child abuse?!?!) But I couldn't come to the thing that lets me get a yellow belt, so I'm still a white belt and I still have to defend myself against baby ninjas. -.-

I'm in lurve... <3 :P

LOL ur sister sold ur # to a KFC guy... (isn't dat dangerous? it could've been a rapist or a murderer, ur lucky it was just a normal dude! :O)

Cuppy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! #8 is HILARIOUS!!!!! hahahaha. that made me almost die.

but wtq? why no like so much food???? Food is amazingness!!!!! sometimes, especially when it's me cooking, picky eaters just irk the heck outta me. :P only if they complain A LOT. if they don't complain, though, it's all cool.

and as for no post secondary, YES!!!! Burn on the man!!!! Personally, I'm not going to post secondary either. :D my mom keeps trying to convince me and so do my teachers and clssmates, but there's no way. twelve years is gonna be MORE than enough for me. ...if i even make it through that :P but yeah, more school after hs is pointless. :)

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

YAY!! I HAVENT BEEN TAGGED!!! WHOOT!

Eysiel said...

Cruz! How can you be afraid of squirrels? I love them. Of course, I if that's your only fear, you r amazingly lucky. I have like, six. And Agent Dibsy is right about the selling a # to a KFC dude. And I'm also a picky eater. But I like strawberries....

Voyagefan

P.S. I think I'll start following your blog.

Gandalf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gandalf said...

1.What in the name of logic?!How did you do that?I'm 11 and dirve better(My dad thoght it be best i lerned)
2.What the-?
3.cool that you in martial arts.I got my black belt last year
4.Just becuse you never been in love dosint mean you never will.So dose that mean you have fellings
5."Dont tuch that sqwerl is nuts"
6.Why cruz?Why?
7.I think you should.After that come with me on the Enterprize or and X-Wing or the TARDIS.
8.Why didnt I think of that

Storm said...

*slaps cruz with fish*
my equivalent of tagging...
response to general 1-8: YAY RANDOMNESS!!!!!!
nope never seen the movie, but OF COURSE I'LL GET IN A CAR WITH YOU!!!! whether i STAY in the car remains to be seen. but YAY I GET TO BE RANDOM!!!!!!
(this really is storm. go to my blog for details!)

Beth said...

dang, i wish i had a blog so i could be tagged, too. :(

your afraid of squirrels? i have a friend who made up this entire squirrel conspiracy theory (no, not gandalf, i'm talking about a different friend) about how squirrels are trying to take over the world.

i've never been in love, either, but i've had waaaay too many crushes . . .

i is a picky eater, too!!

no comment about the kfc guy . . .

*hug*

Anonymous said...

Hey Cruz you were the first person to comment on my blog so can you please follow it thnx x

X-Darklord-X

Aurora said...

Your sister doesn't have to do it if she doesn't want to xD I couldn't remember any other names so I picked hers Lol,

I gtg cause James has water balloons o.o. . .

WISH MEH LUCK!, *hugglzsnugllzz*,
Aurora :3

Sonar said...

you are hereby tagged by moi

Avalon said...

I was gonna say ur tagged.....

maybe you will just name the people you tag

gotta Fly!
Avalon