CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2

o.O

First responses THEN funny post so if you don't see ur name you could just skip this part...

Responses...
Dibsy: I gotz ur e-mail! Did you get mine? I sent it from my cell phone, so sorry if it looked weird. so ur asian. not Irish? becuz I'm not Irish and I'm beginning to feel left out, we can be NON-IRISH together!
Spazzy: Thx for ur comment and ur 6' tall... wow that's tall... I'm only 5'4"... and I hope ur okay, ur last post you didn't sound like yourself *hugs*
Shadow: Thx and I see you and your flock posted, I'll go by ur blogs in a minute. and Hey I never got an answer... Did you guyz join Flamex?
Werewolf Angel: awww... kissy-kissy... Becca and Edward sitting in a tree... wait... Can werewolves climb trees? o.O serious question?
Alexandria: LOL Yes! Irish Jig! Dance EVERYBODY Dance!! *starts to Irish Jig and falls flat on butt* Hey! you said this was easy! *shrugs shoulders* O-well :p
Aurora: So glad ur back... cause... cause... cause I missed you! and you can cook dinner for me ANYTIME!
Balmung! Peelawe! LOL and ZOMG I never thought about it my car (correction: my mom's car) and my blog title, that's SO IRONIC! It figures you would have caught that when no one else did, not even ME! and btw you're really good at cyberdancing ^.^
Flare: LOL yeah no comment for you on the last post, sorry... and I can't help with the fire, but there's usually plenty of cyber sweets passed around here... and your comment wasn't weird, ONCE I had this random guy show up at my blog and he started yelling at me, stealing my baked goods and poking me with a carrot, and I didn't EVEN KNOW HIM! but yeah were friends now, he's cool (To: Cuppy and Dibsy-- I'm talking about Cory, and you're probably not surprised by any of that behavior LOL) and it takes ALOT to be considered weird here at my blog, Gandalf over there constantly speaks in Orcish or other languages and we still lubs him (NOT ROMANTICAL!) , so yeah liking sugar, not so weird. Nice to meet you.
Gandalf: Cool that ur Irish. but how could you like the other template better, the other one was ALL PINK! you hate pink! o.O Maybe you didn't notice because you were too busy REFUSING TO DANCE!! and FYI pink rocks!! (the color and the singer)
STORM!!! Stormey likey new lookey! New look STAYS! and GOOD LUCK getting Gandalf to dance, several of us have threatened *ahem*... I mean asked him to and he still won't. and I like Alex's idea LET'S IRISH JIG! WHEEE! Don't know how but let's anyway! and GUESS WHAT? you practically wrote part of this post. Confused? I'll splain...

Today's Post...
Okay so this is ANOTHER warning label post. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, this is a list of REAL products with REAL (and often useless/stupid) warning labels then I comment on them. Well some of these are from the last one (but not with my comments) with Storm's comments she left on the last post (because let's face reality she's funnier than I am) So here's the color coding...

PRODUCT NAME: Warning Label Cruz Comment Storm Comment


  • On a food processor:Not to be used for the other use Now I'm curious other use...any ideas anyone?...Storm maybe? heehee. is not telling...! but much joy, i assure you... much joy indeed
  • On a Sony PSP: Do not use system while riding a bicycle Just in case you were contemplating...
  • On a Small Tractor: DANGER: Avoid Death Helpful!
  • On a Wheelbarrow: Not intended for highway use hmmm... sounds like a challenge to me!
  • On a box of Rat Poison: This product has been found to cause certain types of cancer in laboratory mice I wonder if that's before or after it KILLS them
  • on a pkg of Komatsu Floodlights: lights work even in the dark *gasp* EVEN in the dark, wow what will they think of next?
  • On packaging for a Rowenta iron:Do not iron clothes on body But wouldn't that save more time?trust me. it does. but the time in the hospital kinda... defeats the purpose
  • On Home Depot lumber: Do not Consume How the h***?
  • On a Cd Player: Do not use as a projectile in a catapult Aww... but the catapult sounds fun!
  • On a blanket from Taiwan:Not to be used as protection from Tornado.How about earthquake? tsunami? other natural disasters? and they DO NOT help you float in case of flood. just wanted to inform people.
  • On a box of B-day candles: Do not use soft wax for any function that involves insertion to a body cavity What?... Nevermind, i DON'T want to know...
  • On an Infant Bathtub: Do not throw baby out with bathwater THEY'RE RIGHT! It doesn't work , don't ask how I know that...
  • On microwave oven: Do Not use to dry pets what about me? i'm flexible...
  • On a Frisbee: May contain small parts it MAY? what the heck kinda frisbee is this?
  • On a bottle of hair-dye:Do Not use as an ice cream topping why? is it toxic or something...? oh...crap
  • On a string of Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only So.. no outer space? or underground? and what about underwater? DON'T FORGET THE FISHIES!!!
  • Air Freshner: Do not spray directly into eyes you know it's SO HARD to fight the urge...
  • On a Swedish chainsaw: Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or tongue. or sibling. or teacher. no matter HOW much homework they give...
  • On same Swedish chainsaw:Do not attempt to stop chain with genitals WTF! Is there a lot of this happening somewhere?

Hope you had a good laugh. I did. and thanks to Storm for ur comments that made this post so funny *BIG HUGGLZ* Cruz

24 comments:

Spazzy said...

Lolz...why they put that stuff on there, I'l never know...

Cruz said...

Spazzy...because SOME people are a SPECIAL kind of stupid!LOL

Gandalf... I know! and ummm... Dance! Gandalf Dance!

Storm said...

gandalf, don't make us drug you... we will make you dance (under the influence or not is up to you)
and yaaaaay!!!!!! i helped with post!!!!!! ^.^
of course balmung would notice, he's SMARTICLE!!!!
wheeeeee irish jig!!!!!! bring on the celtic music!!!!
whooo riverdance!!!!!
response to warning label comments:
wheelbarrow: it IS a challenge. and very fun. although some morons with blue lights on their car started shooting at me... wonder why...
lumber: it tastes good with salsa!! (and you get like 500% daily recommended fiber!)
cd player: why? will it BREAK or something? pffff, rocks are better anyway...
air freshener: does that include OTHER PEOPLE'S eyes? hee hee...
PSP: how 'bout driving a car? boat? commercial airline's jumbo jet?
frisbee: well, it would have small parts if you SMASH it into small peices... wouldn't it?
heehee.... much joy.
*HUGGLSNUGGLZ* ^.^

Aurora said...

Wheelbarrows... James, Gabriel, Alex and I all had raced on a street with those once ^^. Then the cops came and they were yelling at us to pull over so we just jumped off the wheelbarrows, phased into our wolf forms, jumped over a cabage stand, and into the forest ^^.. and.. I WONNNNN!!!!!! yeeaaahh *crowd goes wild* WHHHHHOOOOOOOTTT!!- anyways xD, I MISSED YOU TOOOO!!!!! =D!!!

I would SO cook for you if I could =]. I am hungry for chocolate right now ^.^ gonna go see if I can find some!

Talk to ya later!,
Aurora =D *HHUGGGLLLZZZ!!*

Aurora said...

I wrote a comment on the last post by acsident =P...

James and Gabriel are talking about politics again T~T.. So I will brb =P..

Aurora

the word says Widionpo.. someone here can tell meh the deffinition instead xD.

Aurora said...

OMG! Our blog isn't working.. I can't get to it without this thing poping up and I really need to! I am afraid I did something wrong! AGHHHHHHHHHH! Cruz! I need you to go to my blog right now and see if you can get to it and if you can please tell me!

www.thewolfsrein.blogspot.com is having difficulties right now, please leave a message after the beep.

I THINK IM GOING CRAZY!,
Aurora

Dibsy said...

Nooo Spazzy took this virgin this time. DX LOL, did you get my email back?? LOL, you crazy genius, you.

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

HI!!! DANCE! EVERYBODY DANCE!!!
Ok here is todays question!
How many marbles does it take to fill an empty bag?

Oh, and Gandalf, I have pizza hut on speed dial and im pretty sure they know the mafia so, we have ways of making you dance

Gandalf said...

How do you know my weakness?Here I'll make you a deal Cruz you whach Star Trek and love it and I'll dance.
Deal?

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

But- but STAR TREK IS EVIL! Besides, that really isnt a good deal. I mean, they like, never show that show anymore.

Gandalf said...

How-but wha how can you bloody say that?They have a hole channle for si-fi wich includs:Star Trek the original series ,The next genarason,Tales from the Voyger and the moives 1-5!With out Star Trek was the frist Si-fi show!It was before Star Was and Battle Star Galactica,it changed Si-fi as we know it!Tell me how it's BLODY EVIL!!!!And it's not like I'm asking you to whach it,I'm asking Cruz to.If ye don't like that deal the what say you?
*mumbls to self*
Boulderdash,Star Trek evil humbug!

Beth said...

oh yeah! i've seen some of those warning labels on-line before! seriously, do the manufacturers honestly think people are THAT stupid?

actually, a lot of people ARE that stupid . . . never mind. :D

Cruz said...

Sorry! I did read ALL comments but no time to respond right now (will come back)...

AURORA: I TRIED! AND CAN'T GET ON YOUR BLOG! IT DOESN'T LIKE ME! *sniff-sniff* Can anyone else get on Aurora's blog? Did u finally get on it? I'll try later...

*hugglz to everyone* Gotta Go! Cruz

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

I CAN GO ON ME AND AURORA'S BLOG!
Gandalf it is evil cause of the transporting thingies! Dont ya think that there hand may end up coming out of their butt? You see, Star Trek doesnt consider the fact that there may not be aliens that look like the way they discribe it

Storm said...

star trek scares me...

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

SEE! It SCARES people!!

Dibsy said...

Oh what anime is your new profile picture from? I need to watch it! XD

Gandalf said...

Great Scott.I not not to ask but why dose it scare you.And how am I evil to like Star Trek!Did you ever tink that the alins in it DO look like that or that the tleaporters DIDN'T work but over time they made them work but tral and error.And did you ever think YOUR evil by NOT liking Star Trek

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

Well one, the alien thing was a rhetorical question,
two, I never said you was evil,
and three, well, if i was evil i would be killing wolves and other bad stuff. Besides, WHY WONT YOU DANCE!!!???!!?!!?!!???!???
I mean, all this started because YOU wont DANCE! RIGHT NOW i am so bored! *Starts dancing*
P.S. The Capitalized words spell out a secret message ^^

Oh, and sorry GAndalf I didnt know you liked Star Trek that much and besides, with only a laptop to watch t.v. James blocked out the sci fi channels.

SilverTip said...

HAHA. THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE. HEY, A COUPLE HUNDRED BOXES OF TISSUES WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!! JUST KIDDING, BUT REALLY THANKS FRO BEING THERE!!!!!

SilverTip said...

HAHA. THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE. HEY, A COUPLE HUNDRED BOXES OF TISSUES WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!! JUST KIDDING, BUT REALLY THANKS FRO BEING THERE!!!!!

Gandalf said...

Alexandria:Ha Haaaa no. Why do you whant me to dance?I dont belive in dancing with out a reson.But you give me a good reson or some good ol' Irish music and I'll dance.
Deal or no deal?

Aurora said...

I still can't get on the blog >.< so I am going to try to do something to fix it =D!!

*terminator voice* I'll be back!!,

Aurora =]

Cruz said...

I PROMISE TO RESPOND TO COMMENTS TOMORROW!! LUBS U GUYS!! *HUGS*