CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15

Happy Tuesday Everybody

I hate Mondays! So I declare no more Mondays. Today is Tuesday. Happy Tuesday Everybody. ~ Garfield 2 (Spazzy's title was a movie quote and I wanted to do it, too lol)

GANDALF HAS A NEW BLOG! lol I don't know if you wanted me talk about it, but I am cuz I think it's cool. here's the link http://conspiraciesandsecrets.blogspot.com/

okay so that last post I was kinda in a weird mood, frustrated with homework and stressed, so I wasn't very nice, sorry. But on the upside I haz SUGAR!!! YAYZ!... I responded to comments on last post in the comment tread cause there was only a couple. how did I go from like 20 comments to a few? I think it's my lack of focus on my posts, so back to happinezz!

I know that elevator shaft that Storm keeps throwing people into has gotten kinda full, so here's a list of OTHER things to do while in an elevator...

1. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
2. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
4. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
5. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
6. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
7. One word: Flatulence!
8. Meow occasionally.
9. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
10. Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"
11. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
12. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"
13. Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.
14. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
15. Bring a chair along.
16. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
17. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
18. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at the passengers.
19. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler "Bad touch!"
20. Bring a water pistol. Soak every one's shoes.
21. Start brushing off invisible bugs from your arms, screaming "Aaughh! Get them off!"
22. Laugh hysterically for five seconds, stop, and glare at the other passengers like they are crazy.
23. As the elevator is going up, jump violently up and down, shouting "Down! I said down, dammit!"
24. Try to get a game of "Twister" going.
25. Wrinkle your nose and smell the air repeatedly. Sniff at your neighbor suspiciously, give a disgusted frown, and take a step away.

26. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
27. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
28. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
29. Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
30. Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
31. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
32. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
33. Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
34. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
35. Call out, "Group Hug!"and then enforce it.


lol... I cut it down cuz the list was 75 things long, crazy @$$ people!!! anyway *hugglz to eberypeoples* have a HAPPY TUESDAY!!! *^.^*

25 comments:

Gandalf said...

Thanks for putting a lik for my new blog on yours and thanks for saying it was cool!Oh and oh yeah you can talk about it!

Nixx said...

haha this was awesome,man. where did u get these from?


ooo and I have another one...

sit in a far corner of the elevator and whenever somebody gets on, scream "Get outta my house!"


~shadowolf

Cruz said...

ROFL THAT'S GREATNESS!!!! you have a gift Shadowolf bear it well... lol

Gandalf: anytime buddy!

*hugs*

Storm said...

ooh, another fun one i learned from echo!!!
if there's only one other person, sniff them and then when they look at you funny smile and say 'i know a cure for that.'
OR
smile (slightly dim-wittedly works) at everyone that comes in the elevator and say 'i have new socks on today!'
ok lolololol roflcopter!!! (yes i know its like a year old. i'm BRINGING IT BACK!!!)
*hugglsnugglz for eberyone*

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Dibsy said...

ilylas! XD

iggy said...

haha i love that list! im totally gonna use of bunch of those suggestions.

White Forest said...

oh i gots one!!!

stare horrified at someone who comes in (and stand REALLY close) and everytime they look at you, point to your tin foil beanie and say "you cant get in my head anymore dick-weed, i'm on to you"

Cruz said...

Storm: hahaha roflcopter!!! *hugglsnugglz back*

Alex: I know! even when I reread it! lol

Dibsy: (o.O) was that your word verification word? anyway... XD back at ya!

IGGY! NO! those WEREN'T suggestions, I don't want you to get in trouble, hauled off by security or the police or something... let one of the cubs try em! you have a wedding to get to...lol (^.~)

White: lol- yeah let's do that one even if were NOT in an elevator, like in lunch line or something, and FINALLY a justified reason for wearing my tin foil beanie!

*hugglz all around* *^.^* Cruz

Anonymous said...

i tied a few of those in the hotel. people thought i was strange

Anonymous said...

Things To Do At Wal-Mart While You Wait For Your Family To Shop

1. Get boxes of condoms & randomly put them in peoples' carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at 10-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of orange juice on the floor to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "I think we have a code 3 in housewares," and see what happens.
5. Put some M&M's on lay away.
6. Move CAUTION WET FLOOR signs to carpet areas.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department, tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When someone asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people leave me alone."
9. Look right into ! the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
10. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from 'Mission Impossible.'
11. While handling guns in the hunting department ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
12. In the auto department practice your Madonna look using different size funnels.
13. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through whisper "PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go to the fitting room and yell real loud....."Hey we're out of toilet paper in here!"

Nixx said...

dude, those are mad funny, Flare

Aurora said...

ROFLAMO!! Thats so awesome!!! I HAVE to post that! is that ok? its awesome xD!!! I love what Flare said too LOL! omg I love those, I am going to try one or two xD just to see what happeneds! I got one!:

Stand in the elevator and scream when someone walks in and then apologize and say you have "arachibutyrophobia" (the fear of having peanutbutter on the roof of your mouth)

LOL I didn't get that from anywhere I just made that up Lol.

talk to ya later! :D! :],
Aurora :3

Gandalf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gandalf said...

Flare:I do 10 11 and 14!!
jk

Devin said...

Ahhhh!!! BAD TOUCH!!!

Cruz said...

Flare: I'm not AT ALL surprised, and yeah I saw that wal-mart list a couple months ago, that's where I got the idea for my poll in oct. still so funny!

Aurora: take whatcha want girl, I get my stuff off the web, and so funny!

Gandalf: haha I DARE YOU!!

BALMUNG!!!! HI! yes, bad touch! lol... YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!! Missed you. thx for coming by.

*hugglz to everyone*
*^.^* Cruz

EVERYONE ELSE!!!!I have commitment issues, so I'm thinking maybe a pet for a few weeks, whatcha think about the reindeer? still unsure... he has a cookie he chases. lol... thoughts?

Cruz said...

PS my reindeer talks/thinks stuff when you click on him once, not twice it'll take you pyzam.com.

*super sized virtual cookies for all*

Gandalf said...

Oh you know I would

Shadow said...

Hey Cruz,
OK, Here is your shout back. i dont think that i joined the flamex but i can if you want.
-Shadow

Savvy Rae said...

omg that is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 i might actually try some of those....

Skye said...

Nice! That's hilarious!

I'm definitely going to try some of those things out!

Maybe I'll even try those with my Christmas cake shaped hat on.

Or with my new hat that's shaped like a chimney with Santa stuck upside down so his legs are sticking out of the top of it on. LOL!

Yeep! I'm mad!

I went around a theme park in Germany last weekend with my class, determined to go on the rides with my broken wrist.

I took my arm out of the sling and hid the bandage on my wrist, putting myself in heaps of pain to sneak onto the rides!

Now my class, teachers, family, friends, even just random people think I'm crazy but brave and admire me for my determination!

By the way, I broke my wrist when I was ice skating halfway through the school trip to Germany.

Check out my latest post to find out more about how mad I was on that trip and to see some of the rides I went on with a broken wrist.
Check out my blog My Pics to see the Christmas cake shaped hat that I wore around packed shopping centres last year, shocking anyone who saw me and making them laugh.

Do I sound crazy?

If you knew some of the other things I've done, you'd really think I'm mad! LOL!

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

Eysiel said...

Cruz, I laughed really hard when I read this list. I like the one with the desk. And shadowolf, that's a neat one. They should add it to the list. And Storm's are funny too!
Great blog, Cruz!


Voyagefan

Eysiel said...

Those were great, Flare!
ROTFL!!!


:oD




Voyagefan

Eysiel said...

Fnick, that is nuts. Ok, I don't know the theme of Mission Impossible, but I could always hum a different song...rite?



Fnudge

(For all ya other readers, the whole Fnick and Fnudge thing is an injoke.)