CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4

You Rock! (Updated: You're Crazy Too!)

GUESS WHAT?!?! Everybody "What Cruz?" Look what Gandalf said...I think we're breaking him down... (^o^) YAY!!

Gandalf said: I dont believe in dancing with out a reason.But you give me a good reason or some good ol' Irish music and I'll dance. Deal or no deal?

Okay people we need some GOOD reasons for him to dance! Suggestions?

PS Spazzy you rock! cuz you dance with no hesitation. Others who ROCK: Storm! Balmung! Iggy! Aurora! Alex! Dibsy! Beth! Cuppy! Werewolf Angel! Silvertip! Everyone in Flamex! Shadow's flock! Salom's Flock! Save the World Crew! I'm sure I'm forgetting people I'll add later...... COME ON GANDALF... DON'T YOU WANT TO ROCK TOO?!?!

And I'm adding Cory, White Forrest, and Griffy to list of people who ROCK!
\m/ >_< \m/
Do you like the Rock on Emoticon? LOL

Jeez and I thought you people would say Gandalf should dance because it's fun, or it's easy, or everybody else is doing it... lol... but I like your suggestions too... YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY! (^.~) I LOVE YOU GUYS!! You always make me laugh XP *SuperSquishyHugs for Everyone*

Responses to comments on last post...

Spazzy!! lol... I know... hey you posted! Algebra class? I was getting used to Chemistry class... YAY! Spazzy dances!
Gandalf: I dedicated A WHOLE POST TO YOU and trying to convince you to dance, c'mon! DANCE!!
Storm!!! Yes Balmung is smarticle! and your responses to warning labels AGAIN so incredibly funny... lubs you
Aurora!! I'm not at all suprised by your story LOL and yeah I saw your comment on post before last so funny and I laughed at the terminator voice!
Dibsy/Agent D! Hey! Are you trying to confuse me? Because it took a minute to figure out you changed your name. You should warn people when you do that :p... of course I know your REAL name, but you know mine too so I'll keep my mouth shut! and I have no idea what anime my pics from I just picked it cuz it kinda looked like me and it had PINK!
Alexandria!! You asked: How many marbles does it take to fill an empty bag? well... that depends What color is the bag? Are the marble solid, clear, tigers-eye? Who's holding the bag? This is necessary information to answer your question! LOL and Pizza Hut knows the mafia! *thinks* well... that explains ALOT! and I got the secret message!
Beth: Yeah SOME people are a SPECIAL kind of stupid XD
Silvertip: Yay! I made you smile... that makes me smile.


EVERYONE!! STAR TREK... I actually have no idea if evil or scary, I've only watched part of one episode, but if the teleporter DOES make someones hand coming out of their butt THAT'S the episode I want to see... What? It sounds funny to me. Gandalf, is there an episode like that? and you know what? I'm making an effort to take an interest in something you like because your my friend and you says its awesome, why won't you do the same for me and make the effort in my interest... DANCING!! WOOT!!WOOT!! *starts dancing like a crazy person* C'mon Gandalf!

WHAT?!? GANDALF WILL DANCE NOW!! ALL WE NEED IRISH MUSIC PEOPLE!! *runs to stereo and starts rummaging thru CDs* Linkin Park- no, Beyonce-no, Pink-no, Coldplay-no, Nickelback-no, Katy Perry-no, Saving Abel-no NO! NO! NO! NEED IRISH MUSIC! Does anyone else have Irish music? C'mon he's ALMOST dancing!
YAY!!! WE WON!!! Goto Gandalf's Blog and see!!! HE DANCED!!!! Now we celebrate!!! PARTY!!!! Who's bring what to the party?

18 comments:

Just Me said...

you have no idea how much I thank you right now. For someone outside out little "hybrid/nonhumnan" circle to understand that what she does is inappropriate and unnessesary is such a relief to me.

I don't mean to throw all this drama at you and I'm certainly not trying to get you involved, but no one really gets it around here. Except maybe Sonar.

I don't know if anyone can tell but it bugs the crapola out of me.

Thank you.
You are awesome.

Echo

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

Reason for Gandalf to dance:
Cause I said so

Gandalf said...

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Dibsy said...

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!

Storm said...

other reason for gandalf to dance: because if he doesn't, i'll cry.

then maybe push him down an elevator shaft...
then be sorry and give him caramel shorties.
then get bored and tie strings to his casts and make him dance marionette-style.

YAY CRUZ!!!! no more grounding!!!! in two days you will be able to fly like mee!!!!!!!! (or with me... and i mean NOT under the influence of drugs...)
ooh i know!! we can tie you to a kite and fly you that way!!! or make a seat for you that like two of us can hold and fly with!!! (i'm pretty strong... even BEFORE the ninja-ness) and i bet sonar can handle it...
so yeah my long, stormish comment is ober nao!!!
*hugglsnugglz*

Anonymous said...

where theres a reason theres a way.... lol.. i guess u could tell em ud shoot him unless he danced

Anonymous said...

or mabey cuz ull be sad if he doesnt... o.O


13 and a half doesnt mean 13, it meaqns 14, cuz like if ur rounding numbers and it end on 13.5 u put it to 4

lol, wat now!!!!

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

Reason number 3 why Gandalf should dance:
Cause if he doesnt peole will cry then I will have to kick your butt from here to next thursday.

Dibsy said...

gandalf should because like a million people said he should already, and if he doesn't he'll make people cry, will make people kill him.

iggy said...

tell him i'll visit him in my rabid wolf form if he doesnt lol nice rock emoticon i think i'll use it
\m/>_<\m/
hehe thats so cool

Spazzy said...

Gandalf should dance because if he does, he will be considered a hero for not making people like Storm cry. COME ON, MAN!!! DANCE ALREADY!!!

Gandalf said...

ok froget the bloody resons just the Irish music

Beth said...

EVERYBODY! head to gandalf's blog ASAP, cuz he just did an irish jig. which is a DANCE! WE WIN!

Gandalf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gandalf said...

oh bloody oh

Storm said...

so HA!!! yay you danced!!!!! ok irish music...
*rummages through CDs like Cruz* ummm simple plan no... evanescence no... iced earth no... OOH I FOUND IT!!!!! *holds up 'Flogging Molly' CD* its irish! irish PUNK!!!! so HA again!!! yay...
*hugglz* if you dance to caramelldansen with me you get an hugglsnuggle!!!
*cranks up stereo with caramel cd in it*
WOOT!!!! oh wait *pauses song* *hugglsnugglz cruz* lub u too! ok BACK TO CARAMELLDANSEN!!!

Dibsy said...

WE WIN!!! XD (word verification: scotty)

Gandalf said...

I havint the foggest what that is