CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12

Puh-leeeezzzz!!!!

please! please! please! go see my posting at this other blog, it's a blog about environmental issues and I just started writing on it as an author. Please go see it and tell me whatcha think. You can be honest, if someting sounded weird or stupid, you guys are my friends (well, I consider MOST of you friends) and I don't mind being silly or looking stupid in front of you on my blog well... because it's my blog and you guys are awesome. but this is someone else's blog and I don't want honest opinions, don't be afraid to tell me the truth! So please go see it... My post is called Save Ze Animals in case there's one after mine, go look at mine!

okay you can check that out after my post, first responses to comments:

Spazzy: thank you for your thank you, you're the ONLY one who noticed I passed out cookies :)

Storm: MPD is okay as long as ALL the personalities get along. lol... and miss you, I've been busy this week *hugglz*

Gandalf: EVERYBODY loves hugs, don't deny it XD

Balmung! Yes, you're sexy!

Agent Dibsy: Brownie? Grilled Cheese? I'm so foncuzed! and a WIG! who the heck wants a wig for Christmas? that's so funny, you're so wonderfully Dibsy! there's no other word for it.

Beth: I LOVE THE HUG MONSTER!!!

Iggy: dun-dun-dunnnn... FIND OUT!

Alex: lol... poor Gabriel... I think it's sweet, I wish I had someone to whack! and oatmeal cookies are okay, but I don't like raisins.

Aurora: awww thx for sneaking on just to talk to me, I feel speshul!! and why's Gabe putting a password? and I love your long posts, it feels like I have a mini version of your blog on my blog! poor Christmas ornament...

SilverTip: you were suppose to pick your favorite dessert on last post, I'll pick for you... ummm brownie, yeah I think that's you, but not dragonslayer, because I know you want a dragon as a pet...lol

Aria: Yeah I checked it out my fairy name is Field Elfwich! =D =D =DIf you want tofind out your fairy name the site is http://www.emmadavies.net/fairy/

*extraspecialhugglz* Geez I missed you guys, I'll try to get on later.

GO CHECK OUT MY POST ON SAVE THE WORLD!!

10 comments:

Nixx said...

I already readf it. And I left a comment. there are some things that sound a little wierd, but ur definitely getting ur point across.

~shadowolf

Storm said...

YAY I'M NOT LIKE FIFTH COMMENT!!!! but i'm not first... *tear*
neko-chan picked all the desserts too, so we're like mirror-image MPDs. well, we're rather alike.
balmung=sexy? well, from what i've seen of you in pics (aka your arm+your pic), YES YOU ARE!!!! *hugglz*
ok LUB YOU!!! *hugglsnugglz from both storm AND neko-chan*

Aria said...

My fairy name is better! your post about animals was like supalong! make them shorter, for people who don't like reading (like me!), you coulda seperated that into 2 or 3 posts. my opinion. of course it's the only one that matters ^.~ other than that it was good.

muah~Aria

Dibsy said...

dibby, actually. XD i made a new word that might be familiar to some people who have visited my blog for a while dibby, which means cool in a weird fashion. XD

i got my wig!!!

Nixx said...

HEY! WHY DIDN"T I GET A COOKIE?!!?

~shadowolf

Storm said...

i got you a cookie!!

but then i eaded it...

Anonymous said...

i got u two cookies and a cup cake but i eated dem, anyway....

wat about me??? am i considered a friend?? or some random blogger??? or a child molester?? or mj?? o ye those last two r the same....ye... aqward....

Gandalf said...

Orcs dont love hugs nor does Spock!

Nixx said...

wow...thanks for the cookies and cupcake guys...but i dont want them after you've eaten them...

~shadowolf

Dibsy said...

Lol, bad hair day a new meaning.

Right, janitors are creepy. o.e they always stare for a long time at you in this scary way. (runs away and cries) Mommy the janitors are looking at me weird!