CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27

Slides! Weeeee!

Title will make sense later lol but first...
Responses to Comments on past 2 posts:

Sonic: lol I know! and first comment!
Cory! lol did I compliment you? whoa, I didn't mean to lol j/k
Storm: lol you're so funny, I don't even know where to start with your comment, love it all! and of course 2 brownies for each you and Neko-chan! *hugglz*
Salom: lol I AM A HUGE INHERITANCE FAN! and I didn't know all the translations, but I did know some and some of the words lol
Voyage Fan: i don't make my stuff up, I find it online, but Salom does, I'm not that creative lol
Dibsy: I (heart) you too! and lol Ravenclaw kicked u out... and Love Actually, I think Mr Weasley and idk the other one, the only reason I know that one is cuz I think Natty mentioned it once, we should probably ask him.
Aurora: you broke all those chairs! oooh let's go shopping to buy more!
Girl: lol I didn't think you were going to come by, but THANKS! and I knew about Germany amusement park, I didn't know about the Irish one lol YEEP! you're mad!
Alex: u ees speshul!
Nixx: sorry again *hugs*
Beth: yay! I got a christmas hug!
Radar: of course you're a friend, but you've never come to my blog before, I didn't expect you to. No sad. Cruz friend! and yeah I know you and Echo know Harry and all, I read the other blogs about going back in time
Gandalf: oh! the other one is about a TV show, no wonder I didn't understand, isn't the A-team with MrT? i thinks. and I checked both posts because i posted both the same day
Shadow: yeah lol I bet it would!
anonymouse: me too! and who are you?

Note To Self


Self, we need to talk. I don’t know what’s happening, but everything’s changed. Remember when we used to talk for hours? Just the two of us? We didn’t need anyone else. Now you never seem to have the time and all I do is cry.Self, our quite walks together are now distant memories. We used to laugh and laugh. People looked at us like we were crazy. Maybe we were.I know I’ve said this before, Self, but the bad man is gone. So please stop avoiding me. I’m sorry for calling so late, I’m sorry for all the yelling, I’m sorry for cutting up your clothes.You’ve hurt me, Self, but I can’t stay mad. I just think of you and smile. Let’s get some wine and talk. I don’t think I can make it without you.

lol... I didn't write that, it was sent to me in an e-mail, but I can certainly identify with it, does that mean I'm crazy? lol
Bad Translation: in China, the KFC slogan, "Finger-lickin' good", translates into "Eat your fingers off." lol

And just for the heck of it, weird slide pictures! lol see ya guys *hugs* Cruz


25 comments:

Dibsy said...

VIRGINITY IS MINE! ALL MINE!!! XDXDXD

lawlz, you become a elephant's poo as soon as you slide out. XD but what house am i?? nooo i don't wanna be in hufflepuff! DX

coca cola in chinese means, "make my mouth happy"! XD

Gandalf said...

wow I'm not the only one that has an amaganary friend...excepet mine is a 7 foot Orc wizard.
And to anwser you Yep Mr.T is BA Baracis

Dibsy said...

i have hundreds of imaginary friends. im serious about them, too. v.v

Spirit said...

YAY FRIENDS!

Spirit said...

...the slide is coming out of the elephant's butt...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

I AM SO NOT SPECIAL!!! And just cause you said that no cookies for you! Well not cookies cause they make the world go round but, hmm.... HA!! NO SOCKS FOR YOU!! >.< Woah my smiley looks like an angry person. >.> Whats this smiley looking at!?!
^
/ \
/ \
ZOMG A TREE!!!
Wow I got to lay off the starbucks

Beth said...

Alexandria, can you say "hyper randomness"?

*sees elephant slide picture and keels over laughing*

Beth said...

And I have an imaginary friend, too! His name is Chuck, and I'm really happy because he came home from Africa (where he works) for the holidays! :D

Cuppy said...

hahahha. the elephant slide rules XD

Gandalf said...

I love Chuck!!Remember that time we played Apples to Apples with him and he won!!!!

Nixx said...

ooo...I feel sorry for that elephant. That would hurt.


Anyway... I used to hav n imaginary friend, but my parents told me that if i didn't send him away,they would send ME away. haha



~Nixx

Nixx said...

hey apples to apples. that's a cool game.


~Nixx

Beth said...

I DO remember that game, Gandalf! That was so fun!

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

I Have. Its just that I am always hyper during the afternoon. Add that and Starbucks and Im good to go. What the heck did I write? *looks at comment* O.o Wow. Fine, Cruz you may have socks!!!!!!!!!!

Cruz said...

Dibsy: FINALLY post virginity!! and coca cola DOES make my mouth happee!!!

Gandalf: a 7ft orc, I'm not surprised by this...

Radar: YAY! Friends ROCK!!

Alex! lol I didn't mean you were retarded! I just meant special in a nice way, altho I like to mispell stuff sometimes on purpose, I can see how you thought I was insulting you, but I'd never say something bad about you! maybe a few of the others but NEVER you! lol

Beth: I've heard you and Gandalf talk about Chuck before, he sounds cool...

Cuppy: it sooo RULES! lol

Nixx: lol yeah that's why I kept my friend a secret from my folks lol

and what the heck is apples to apples?

*hugglfies everyone* Cruz

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

Aww I feel specialz!!!! BUt, of course, I have learned an iportant lesson! *In backround: James: That Santa Claus isnt real? Me: SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!! THE CAKES IS A LIE!! HE"S REAL!!!!* The lesson is never drink Starbucks unless it is morning! ^^

Anonymous said...

pfff never drink Starbucks unless its MIDNIGHT!!

Dibsy said...

Ahhh I feelz random.

If you pour an eraser into nitrogen, it'll explode.

putting grapes or eggs in da microwave it'll explode.

yeah lets make stuff explode! XDXDXD let's explode da world!!!! (pushes button) (pluto 'splodes into cheese grates) oh noez! run awaaay! far awaaay!

griffinrider said...

love the elephant slide.

Salom said...

k dibsy i know that your 11 and all but just wanted to let you know that
TRY TO REMEMBER WHAT WORDS MEAN BEFORE YOU PUT THEM ON THE INTERNET

thank you

Salom said...

just remember that at any random time a small child like, lets say soichiro comes here

what would he think?!?!?!?!?

Dibsy said...

i can't answer that because i don't know who soichiro is. ^^

Cruz said...

Dibsy: BLOW THEM ALL UP!!!! I'm feeling kinda in a destructive mood today lol

Anonymouse and Alex: I don't drink coffee, so I've never had Starbucks coffee, I had their hot chocolate once, it tasted weird.

Salom: Dibsy doesn't know Soichiro, Riyu doesn't come to this blog, and I left a message at your blog, I'm sorry I'm grumpy, I've just been extremely depressed lately. We're cool though. Thx for your post. I'm starting to repeat myself but yeah ok comment over

NO! Wait, if anyone knows Robert Varulfur goto his Hybrid Daughter blog and congratulate him, Jocelyn was born!

OK comment over for real, see ya guys *hugglz* Cruz

Dibsy said...

wait if salom mentioned soichiro then that means i should know him right? who's soichiro??

Ace said...

Ace here wow apparently the owner of the slide likes kid cheese... Anyway Happy new year were in Berlin Germany right now and they know how to part-ahy!