CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19

Manga stuffs and other stuffs

This is me in Manga!! So awesome. Nathaniel (co-author on STW) and some of his friends made these manga pics their profile pics and I wondered what I looked like. DIBSY!! Download yours, I WANT TO SEE IT!!! Make your own--> here <--and then tell me, cuz I want to see them. Mine turned out uber-cute! lol

Also I started reading Deathnote, yes I know it's a popular series, I'm behind. But I LOVED IT! my lil bro has some of them, but they're all outta order, so I'm just reading it on onemanga.com (THANKS! STORM and BALMUNG! for info on site) I have a link to it on my "links off blogger" list if you're interested.

Ok I tried having a pet, a reindeer for Christmas. I have commitment issues, but I figured one week wouldn't be bad.... well.... it got on my nerves, so I... um... sent him back to Santa, yeah that's it... he's needed back at the NorthPole for Christmas preparations. lol

*Fan girl SHRIEK* The Associated Press is reporting that New Moon will open in November 2009, over the same weekend that Twilight opened this year. YAYZ!!! I was worried they'd make us wait FOREVAH for New Moon, but one year's not bad. and truth be told, I liked New Moon better than Twilight. For fellow Twilighters (yes I know most of my followers aren't but for those few) check out these Twilight Crossword puzzles --> Puzzle 1 Puzzle 2 Puzzle 3 <-- okay shrieking fan girl time over.

Flamex Peoples: HEY! Avalon I liked those games you posted on Save the World (links on sidebar) and are you feeling better? don't think you'll be coming by, but just in case. lol

Girl who could fly!! YEEP!!! You're mad! lol... I'll go check out your pics in a minute, and probably talk to you soon.

Some stuffs to some other peoples..

Neko-chan YAY!!! your FIRST POST!!! wOOt!wOOt!

Storm!!! I haz no idear wat I want... let me think about it... your "surprises" kinda scare me lol, I'll get back to you *huuglsnugglz*

Balmung!! I don't know what to name your pet, I just chose one on the poll, but I might change my answer lol... other peoples goto Balmung's blog (faves) and vote on his poll cuz I have no idea what to vote >.<

Aurora!! yeah it's cool that you follow, I just thought it'd be cool to be on a chat box with you sometime

Alex!! Hiiiiii!! lol I don't know what else to say, just didn't want to leave you out lol *hugglz*

IGGY! Calm the muff down! Sam loves you, eberythang will work out, you'll see.

Beautiful Nightmare: don't know you but thx for following my blog, I'll check out yours once you get some posts posted

Gandalf! I take back the dare! I know you WOULD! lol

Nixx: I like the name change!

Flare: tell Salom and Rybon I said hi, I saw Salom (on blog not real life) a few days ago, but Rybon I haven't heard from in a while, anyways tell the flock Hiiii!

White Forest: FINALLY!! I found someone ELSE who wears a tin foil beanie too! lol

Shadow: Dark's invited you before, you should hit up the chat box sometime.

Savannah: I don't understand your name (Nelson I wish lol) Is that a boys name? or someone famous? I'm confused (which isn't unusual for me lol)

OK Where's Spazzy (and where's your pic too?!?)? and Beth? and Cuppy? and werewolf angel? and Cory? and other peoples? huh? don't you lub me anymore? *sniff sniff* ....did you die? cuz if you did, and you didn't tell me I think that's awful rude of you! lol j/k silly mood today *big hugglz to eberypeoples* Merry Early Easter! lol that was for Cory (which I doubt will see this but still funny lol)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaaayyyy *hugglsnugglz*
anyways i told Storm and she said it would be a GOOD surprise, but yeah i suggest thinking... and fast!
ok BYES!

Cruz said...

yeah I don't want anything BLOWING UP IN MY FACE, reserve those gifts for Sonar! lol

Gandalf said...

OHHHHHHHH but I already did it.

Dibsy said...

(shivers to self) I'm scared of downloading...

Dibsy said...

TAH DAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Salom said...

its final week what do you expect...

Cruz said...

Gandalf: DANG IT!! I shouldn't have dared you lol... you're absolutely insane!

Dibsy: PUUURRRTTTYYY!!! and I saw C had one too!

Salom: I know me too, but I had early dismissal and then I didn't understand why no one was on blogger after school lol I'm so slow sometimes =p thx for coming by

*hugglz all around*

White Forest said...

my tin foil beanie even comes with a chin strap!!!! i'm so uuber safe, you cant measure that kind of saftey. lmao. btw i made my manga, and put it on my page, if it doesnt get deleted within an hour, then a miracle has just occured.

smilez -WF

Dibsy said...

thaaaank youz! XD

guess what?? i got my wig!! (dances all around)

Dibsy said...

...a red one! XD oh noez that means my pic should have red hair not a brown one! XO

Dibsy said...

so i got another one with my wig on! XD

Aria said...

Intro and pt1 done
pt2-4 later

muah~aria

Shadow said...

I HAVE A GAIA ONLINE ACCOUNT! ITS AWESOME! YELLING IS FUN!
-Shadow

Cruz said...

w-forest: YOU'RE NUTS! lol I love it!
Dibsy! AWESOMENESS!!
Aria: ok
SHADOW! friends me I LOVE GAIA! AND YES!!! SHOUTING IS FUN!!

*hugs* Cruz