CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23

Merry Early Christmas!

Responses to Comments

Dibsy: we kinda knew the guy from our school, but I didn't know him personally, does that make sense? :p and YAY! beat up the baby ninjas! wait... yeah ok beat them up! lol
Cuppy: YAY! NO POST SECONDARY! and yeah that's why I'm not telling them until probably Sr yr cuz I don't want to hear all that stuff that I should go... and idk why I'm so picky, I'm the only one in the family like that
ALEX!! LOL Aurora tagged you!!!
VoyageFan SQUIRRELS ARE EVIL I SAY! hey I know you from Gandalf's blog, I know you... thx for following
Gandalf! Black belt COOL!!! and can I go with you on a space ship even if I don't goto college? puh-leez! and you may drive better, but I can spell better! lol well, most of the tiime...
Storm!!!! wtf? I got slapped with a fish?! lol didn't you see where I said I DIDN'T like seafood lol... lubs you!!! YAY! randomness rocks!
Beth! squirrel conspiracy... hmmm very possible... and why don't you have a blog missy?
Darklord: heya I totally forgot about you, I meant to go back and see how you were doing and I totally forgotz, sorry. Yeah I'll come by your blog
Aurora!! idk if Aria will or not, she's been busy with work, she's not even coming home for Christmas, sadniz :( but yay! waterballoons! in freezing weather! wait... is it hot or cold where you live? last I remember you guys went back to Arizona...
Sonar: you used French, therefore i did not understand your comment, so I'm NOT tagged HA! lol
Avalon: You finally come to my blog and it's to TAG ME!!!! nah I'm not doing it again, but thanks for FINALLY coming by
and Riyu tagged me too, but she didn't leave me a comment so I'm pretending like I didn't see it lol YAY! me no haz no more tags! lol

Okay some peoples did the manga pics here are some of my friends...



<----This is LT John, he is the one who started the whole thing! His blog is called The JMH Corner of Thought and other peoples below are White Forest, Nathaniel, Avalon, Aurora, Ace, Sonic, Riyu, and Dibsy (in her red wig!) Did I miss anyone else that did one?














okay everypeoples... Merry Early Christmas!!! *passes out tree shaped sugar cookies to eberyone* those are my faves... lol *^.^* lub u guys! *hugglz all around*

10 comments:

Aurora said...

Whooot! First to comment! xD this first to comment thing is getting to me xD Lol.

Yeah, We are in Arizona but its freezing outside! yesterday it like rained and Zeev pushed Alex into a puddle haha! I guess their little bond isn't going to well xD. Alex is fine but she was a little peeved about it so I took Zeev and hid him somewhere just in case hehe. She was soaking wet from head to toe! Than after I laughed for a little while Gabriel pushed me into the pond and got me soaking wet (I was surprised he had the strength to do it, pushing me is like trying to move the earth xD). Than James came and picked me up out of the water :3 and I dried off, and James and I went for a walk x3.

That stinks about her not comming to Christmas >.<, if I didn't live with Alex and she wasn't comming for Christmas I'd make her come xD but I guess thats just me hehe.

I'm thinking about making a chat thing for all the bloggers that I know plus some of the people in our pack but I dout that the pack will use it, but its worth a shot right? I'm in the middle of making it and I'll tell u when its ready :3, I gtg cause I have to hurry and get the pop-tarts away from Zeev.
Talk to ya later!,
Aurora :3

Dibsy said...

darn, so close to virginity, yet so far. v-v

yay i look so beautiful! XD lol jk. i think people will think i just tried to make myself look good on purpose. DX but thish ish how i look with mah red wig!

Nixx said...

woah those are cool picture thingies...i would make one, but i dont really feel like it right now. oh well.


~Nixx

Aurora said...

*takes a tree shaped cookie* ma fav-or-it. :3,

Aurora xD

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

Im sad that i got tagged! *takes tree shaped cookie* Thnx for zey cookie!!!

Heather Peterson said...

Hey guys love the pics....It's cold here too...It's like 12 degrees.....Oh well.....I hope you all have a merry Christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


-Heather

LaughinLovinLivin said...

hey! squirrels are cute and cuddly and i would love to get slapped in the face with a fish! lol!! :) anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS!! (if u celebrate it of course)

Devin said...

P.S. I like cookies

Gandalf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cruz said...

Aurora:wOOt!
Dibsy: your pic really did turn out good.
Nixx: you should
Alex: lol still funny you got tagged
Heather: Merry Christmas
Spiritwolf: lol
Balmung: heck with Pc... yay! cookies!
Gandalf: I know that was you that deleted your comment, and you agreed with me! lol